Untitled

Just bought this lot off ebay.

SNES
Super Mario All Stars
Super Mario World
Street Fighter II
Tiny Toons Bust Loose
World Class Rugby

I know a few good car boot sales where I can pick up some games to bolster my collection, I've got the retro bug and I got it bad.

2664-2890-0528 - 3DS friend code - add me if you want to play Raid mode on Resident Evil: Revelations.
MMA is the best sport on television.

Mk_II

scoring SMW CIB is pretty rare

yep. i think thats because most of them were sold as part of a console bundle and not in a box.

Picked up some more vintage strategy guides... all three are brand new, the SC2 guide is still sealed
Untitled Untitled Untitled

Edited on by Mk_II

Nintendo 64 Forever forum
Nintendo Games NES 241 | SNES 324 | N64 267 | NGC 150 | WII 85 | WIIU 9 | IQUE 5 | GB 161 | GBC 57 | GBA 106 | NDS 57 | 3DS 21
Nintendo Network ID: Mk2_NL 3DS Friend code

Wheels2050

WaveBoy wrote:

scoring SMW CIB is pretty rare

Yeah I've seen maybe 2 or 3 PAL copies of SMW CIB. There was one in fantastic condition being sold for about $80 or so in Australia about a year ago, and for some reason I didn't buy it - I figured there would be plenty more out there.

I'm kicking myself now.

I used to have a blog link here. I'll put it back up when the blog has something to read.

LightningCount

Is WaveBoys post addressing me or another user, I'm not sure.

2664-2890-0528 - 3DS friend code - add me if you want to play Raid mode on Resident Evil: Revelations.

KingMike

Yeah, the Super Mario World box is a lot rarer than the cart or manual because it most people got it in a console bundle. It was also a popular enough game that many who did buy the boxed version were probably parents (buying the game for their kids) and non-collectors who threw it away.
(though there was also All-Stars+World. The NTSC version never released separate of a console bundle, but the PAL version was.)

KingMike

LightningCount

True but my username isn't LighteningLunatic.
Got Super Mario Paint earlier and waiting on an auction of Super Mario Kart.

The SNES and other goodies should hopefully arrive before Friday.

Edited on by LightningCount

Ryno

Tasuki wrote:

LightningCount wrote:

True but my username isn't LighteningLunatic.

Thats just Waveboy for ya he gives everyone some nickname.

Yeah, Waveboy usually calls me names like sexy, hot stuff, and sugar lips. You get used to it.

Edited on by Ryno

To blessed to be stressed.
80's music makes me feel fabulous.
What Would Duane Do?
Rynoggery

Nintendo Network ID: Choryzo

KAHN

@Tasuki
no no, i was sincere. meant every word.

Edited on by KAHN

KAHN

3DS Friend Code: 1032-1301-2772 | Nintendo Network ID: Milkman12

ogo79

Ryno wrote:

Yeah, Waveboy usually calls me names like sexy, hot stuff, and sugar lips. You get used to it.

i thought i was sugar lips!? i see how it is Waveboy, i see how it is

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

KAHN

constantly watching this thread in envy and jealousy

KAHN

RancidVomit86

Skate or Die. Guess I lost my copy...saw one for 50 cents at garage sale and grabbed it

Battle.net - Dayman
Steam - RancidVomit86
PSN - RancidVomit86

Where my friends and I usually get stupid:
https://www.twitch.tv/MUDWALLHOLLER - Come by hang and visit our Discord. The link for Discord is on the Twitch page.

Let's Go Buffalo!

KAHN

Tasuki wrote:

0LD_SK0OL_PUNK wrote:

@Tasuki
no no, i was sincere. meant every word.

Thanks. Sometimes its hard to tell if someone is being sarcastic or not in print.

yeah, sarcasm is usually detected in tone of voice, which can be hard to express online.

KAHN

Mieu-Fire

just bought anouther n64 games at gamestop
majoras mask
2 remotes
pokemon stadium(1st)(already have 2nd)
turok
glover(just for a joke)
mario 64(best mario game ever)
rayman 2(best rayman game ever )

MANGO

Sonicmon

my gamestop isnt selling n64 games only dreamcast and ps1 right now for the classics

sonic fan for ever and i love sega best system ever the genesis
best game ever SONIC CD!!!!
playing:anything i feel like right now >:3
i was MR-SEGA

RobbEJay

0LD_SK0OL_PUNK wrote:

constantly watching this thread in envy and jealousy

Same here, darn you people like @mieu-fire who have gamestops that still sell classic games. The oldest mine sells are GBA games.

I'm currently on the look out for a new SNES the power connector is broken but it'll cost $20+ by the time I order the part and tools, might luck out and find one locally cheaper. Man I really wanted to play some DKC.

RobbEJay

Mieu-Fire

i was a game stop to pre-order pikmin 3 and zombiu OMG MY GAMESTOP IS SELLING GENESIS AND SNES GAMES NOW
but i got 66 genesis games idk what to buy o.o
snes i got 31 its hard to find stuff for that

MANGO

RancidVomit86

I guess it's still news to people that GameStop is selling retro games now

Battle.net - Dayman
Steam - RancidVomit86
PSN - RancidVomit86

Where my friends and I usually get stupid:
https://www.twitch.tv/MUDWALLHOLLER - Come by hang and visit our Discord. The link for Discord is on the Twitch page.

Let's Go Buffalo!

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic