Retro Forum

Topic: Your latest retro purchase

Showing 1,461 to 1,480 of 3,548

AuthorMessage

drunkglitch

1,461. Posted:

A Brand new Atari 2600 for £30. Someone just messaged me on eBay if i wanted so I just bought it. Hopefully the value will increase in the future.

Snes N64 Gamecube AV cable

AuthorMessage

KingMike

1,462. Posted:

Locally, Section Z for NES, nice cart only for $5 (possibly overpaid, there's a Capcom NES game that's seemingly largely unwanted?). And Rolling Thunder 3 for Genesis, cart only for the (would-be) VC price :) . Not a bad find.
But when I looked up a video on youtube for this game, why are the top related videos all pedo videos? :P

KingMike

AuthorMessage

ogo79

1,463. Posted:

@Ryno
run saber is basically a brother or cousin to strider for genesis, it had some of the same developers from strider. shatterhand was tough to beat but a good game. definitely check valis 3.

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

AuthorMessage

DayOfLavos

1,464. Posted:

Just bought Street Fighter 2 for SNES. I wanted Street Fighter 2 Turbo but since I couldn't find that anywhere I just went with the original. And I know I could've used the internet but I've been having bad experiences with Amazon and eBay lately.

It's a good thing I have some shoe stickers

AuthorMessage

CommanderAudio

1,465. Posted:

HOLY CRAP! THIS IS THE BEST POKEMON EVER!!

muhahaha

Edited on by CommanderAudio

Fire is more fun with friends, kids!
Formerly known as PikminMonster
Choose Your Own Adventure!
3DS FC:4554-0106-9407
Let me know if you add me, but PLEASE DON'T send me spam in Swapnote/Letter Box, or M-Rated Status Messages or Swapnotes.

AuthorMessage

TheDreamingHawk

1,466. Posted:

Final Fantasy II for Famicom. Can't wait until I can pop it in to my NES after getting a converter.

A Supporter of Reggie Fils-Aime and Respectful opinions
Pokemon black 2 FC: 1808 0259 1596

3DS Friend Code: 4725-7951-6337 | Nintendo Network ID: TheDreaminHawk

AuthorMessage

Chuie

1,467. Posted:

PikminMonster wrote:

HOLY CRAP! THIS IS THE BEST POKEMON EVER!!

muhahaha

o god u cant even progress in that game thats why my favortie hack is pokemon quartz and pokemon ruby destiny

3DS FC:1332-8177-3517 currently playing:Tales of xillia (2nd playthrough) BIG TALES OF FAN! BIG SONIC FAN! lloyd x sheena yuri x judith
PSN ID:Bioshock1313
youtube:ChuieTheUmbreon my new channel
i was mieu-fire

AuthorMessage

Ryno

1,468. Posted:

What better game to go with my recently purchased copy of ShatterHand than KickMaster! Thanks to ogo for the rec on this one. A complete copy seems pretty rare. Also, it appears as though the collecting community hasn't quite picked up on this Taito treasure yet by the "Buy it Now" listings.

Untitled

To blessed to be stressed.
80's music makes me feel fabulous.
I miss Japanese games, the good stuff... Games that are imaginative, have good and unique gameplay, a great soundtrack, and replay value.
What Would Duane Do?
Rynoggery

Nintendo Network ID: Choryzo

AuthorMessage

ogo79

1,469. Posted:

@Ryno thats a sexy game you got there :)
theres a 30$ cart only on ebay now, apparently somebodys trying to test the waters lol

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

AuthorMessage

Ryno

1,470. Posted:

Thanks ogo! All Kickmaster needs is some big time retro review and the value will shoot up like the other lesser known retro games! It's only a matter of time. haha... Picking up that sealed copy on Ebay for around a $100 could be a good idea. Anyway, slowly knocking out your retro recommended list! :D

Edited on by Ryno

To blessed to be stressed.
80's music makes me feel fabulous.
I miss Japanese games, the good stuff... Games that are imaginative, have good and unique gameplay, a great soundtrack, and replay value.
What Would Duane Do?
Rynoggery

Nintendo Network ID: Choryzo

AuthorMessage

ogo79

1,471. Posted:

Ryno wrote:

Thanks ogo! All Kickmaster needs is some big time retro review and the value will shoot up like the other lesser known retro games! It's only a matter of time. haha... Picking up that sealed copy on Ebay for around a $100 could be a good idea. Anyway, slowly knocking out your retro recommended list! :D

i thought about getting that sealed one myself but decided not to bother, there was a sealed one a week before the current sealed one. probably the same copy

the_shpydar wrote:

AuthorMessage

NintyMan

1,472. Posted:

Untitled

I got Wario's Woods just today at the retro store. It's a game that really caught my interest months ago, especially when I listened to some of its catchy music on Youtube. It's a good, solid puzzler.

Untitled

I also found WarioWare, Inc. Mega Party Games too, and I was also wanting it because it's the only WarioWare I haven't played yet. Soon I can say that I've played every WarioWare so far.

Untitled

Then I also got this there as well. I used to own it, but I traded it away years ago and now I felt like getting it again, so I did. Battle for Bikini Bottom is a surprisingly good, licensed game, and the music is great on top of that. Overall, it's been a very fruitful day.

Miiverse
https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/DestinyMan
Donkey Kong- King of the Jungle

3DS Friend Code: 2449-4663-7817 | Nintendo Network ID: DestinyMan

AuthorMessage

Hokori

1,473. Posted:

Of myths and monsters of course

Digitaloggery
3DS FC: Otaku1
WiiU: 013017970991
Nintendo of Japan
niconico community is full of kawaii!
Must finish my backlagg or at least get close this year
Welcome to my emassary of doom >: }

AuthorMessage

KingMike

1,474. Posted:

One of many listings for Bonkers for SNES for like $3 and shipping. Cheap for a Capcom Disney game. Is the game not good, is it because it's based on an unpopular IP, or both? Not sure why someone on ebay paid like $20 for a loose copy.
Also, amazon's listings for Super Turrican (SNES) are crazy. Did this suddenly become a $20+ game? Good thing I ordered a copy for less.

I also ordered Batman: The Animated Series for the original GB for $9 shipped.

KingMike

AuthorMessage

Tasuki

1,475. Posted:

@KingMike: I am not sure about the game but Bonkers was a cartoon back in the early to mid 90's and was basically a Roger Rabbit ripoff. Original Disney wanted to make a TV series based off of the Roger Rabbit movie but because Disney didnt own all the rights to Roger Rabbit they couldnt do the tv series so they came up with Bonkers. Because of that it was a short lived series only 65 episodes and not many people liked it cause the fact that it was a Roger Rabbit ripoff.

Pushsquare moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

AuthorMessage

chiefeagle02

1,476. Posted:

"Tetris Plus" and "Intellivision Lives" for the PSOne for $7 together.

Online 3DS Games: Mario Kart 7, Tetris Axis, Pokemon Y, Super Smash Bros for 3DS

3DS Friend Code: 5370-0551-8551

AuthorMessage

SkywardLink98

1,477. Posted:

Not sure if it really counts as a "Retro" purchase (But it's 10 years old so I'd say it counts), but earlier today I picked up a copy of "Tribes: Aerial Assault" at gamestop for $0.99, and I can say IT WAS WORTH IT EASY!

There are no stupid questions, except for the ones that are.
Bergmite, Piloswine and Snover safari.
I love Nintendo, that's why I criticize them so harshly.

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3424-5332

AuthorMessage

Chuie

1,478. Posted:

still trying to complete my snes rpg colletion and horror snes games which will be easier then the rpg one

3DS FC:1332-8177-3517 currently playing:Tales of xillia (2nd playthrough) BIG TALES OF FAN! BIG SONIC FAN! lloyd x sheena yuri x judith
PSN ID:Bioshock1313
youtube:ChuieTheUmbreon my new channel
i was mieu-fire

AuthorMessage

Scarhino89

1,479. Posted:

I bought an old SNES. Do you know why ? :)

AKA Jamba001, FRpokefan, Dracolosse89 & Drattak89.
Friend Safari: Ground-type with Marowak, Palpitoad & Wooper.

3DS Friend Code: 1547-5281-6768 | Nintendo Network ID: Jamba001

AuthorMessage

ogo79

1,480. Posted:

Dracolosse89 wrote:

I bought an old SNES. Do you know why ? :)

so you can play the games that aren't on virtual console.

the_shpydar wrote: