The Emaaloggery
✰ I'm not really here that often anymore ✰

3DS Friend Code: 0559-6948-0467 | Nintendo Network ID: Emaann

AuthorMessage

Undead_terror

1,423. Posted:

anyway my latest retro game I bought was
Untitled

I am the zombie god that controls zombie in both games and real life...FEAR ME!
The graveyard | Reviewer at eshop gurus | Owner and reviewer at Droid gurus | Public chat | Forums

3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror

AuthorMessage

ogo79

1,424. Posted:

finally got a mint copy of midnight resistance for genesis.

Edited on by ogo79

iap-tv.com
the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

AuthorMessage

RancidVomit86

1,425. Posted:

Wolverine for NES. Awful game but I'm a sucker for mid-80s to mid-90s Marvel comics related items.

Xbox Live Gamer Tag - RancidVomit86
Battle.net - Dayman
Wii Code - 4335 5256 5880 9373
iOS Game Center - RancidVomit86

Writer for www.sega-addicts.com

AuthorMessage

RancidVomit86

1,426. Posted:

Tasuki wrote:

My retro purchase was a complete Magnavox Odyssey system. Complete with the score cards and everything. Got it for 25 bucks at my local Goodwill not sure what I will do with it but I couldnt pass it up.

And just in case you have no idea what I am talking about I am talking about this.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magnavox_Odyssey

I have 1 also. Complete with box and manuels as well as 8 games with boxes and keyboard overlays

Xbox Live Gamer Tag - RancidVomit86
Battle.net - Dayman
Wii Code - 4335 5256 5880 9373
iOS Game Center - RancidVomit86

Writer for www.sega-addicts.com

AuthorMessage

TheConsiglio

1,427. Posted:

Bought the original Super Mario Bros. and Kirby Block Ball off nintendo eshop. Also the Mario 3DS holder figurine from FIRST4FIGURES off Ebay.

Just a nintendo fan who found his way to this site.
3DS FRIEND CODE: 4725-8421-9790

I am a trusted gamer who never cheats.

Twitter: @Kyle Consiglio

AuthorMessage

KingMike

1,428. Posted:

Won a CIB copy of Last Armageddon for Famicom for $3.25. I'd imagine the ports of this RPG on other consoles are better, but I couldn't pass this up.
A decade ago, it was fairly cheap to get complete FC games, now you're lucky to get a deal on anything that's not a baseball or mahjong game. So, sweet!

So, I hear Tokimeki Memorial for PCE had a shooter minigame and another. I thought someone once posted a save somewhere, so now I own the game for a wallet-breaking 92 cents. Second lowest winning bid I've ever made on ebay. :D
(the winner? A CIB Japanese copy of one of the GBA Crash Bandicoot games for 62 cents.)

KingMike

AuthorMessage

Bulbousaur

1,429. Posted:

My latest retro purchase was a Nintendo 64 with Jet Force Gemini and Mischief Makers.I plan to buy most of the Rareware games which aren't overly expensive and catch my intrest. Liking both games so far :)

Bulbousaur

3DS Friend Code: 5112-3450-2144 | Nintendo Network ID: Bulbousaur

AuthorMessage

Mk_II

1,430. Posted:

Untitled

Nintendo 64 Forever forum
Nintendo Games NES 241 | SNES 324 | N64 267 | NGC 150 | WII 85 | WIIU 9 | IQUE 5 | GB 161 | GBC 57 | GBA 106 | NDS 57 | 3DS 21
Nintendo Network ID: Mk2_NL 3DS Friend code 0731-4737-4010 AC:NL Dream Code 7600-2509-4051 Animal Crossing Blog

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

1,431. Posted:

bulby1994 wrote:

My latest retro purchase was a Nintendo 64 with Jet Force Gemini and Mischief Makers.I plan to buy most of the Rareware games which aren't overly expensive and catch my intrest. Liking both games so far :)

Just so you know, Mischief Makers is Treasure's. Good company, Treasure is.

Avid Fan of Anime, JRPGs, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

1,432. Posted:

Congrats @bulby1994. Man I want mischief makers. lol

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
Black 2 FC: 0605 4087 9952 My Backloggery
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

Mk_II

1,433. Posted:

this bunch of vintage N64 guides arrived today: Star Fox 64, Quest 64, Mortal Kombat 4, Doom 64, Conker's Bad Fur Day, Diddy Kong Racing, Duke Nukem 64, Donkey Kong 64, WCW/nWo Revenge, Mario Party 3, Star Wars: Shadows of the Empire, Banjo-Kazooie, Jet Force Gemini, Perfect Dark, 007: The World Is Not Enough, Nightmare Creatures, Banjo-Tooie, Super Smash Brothers, Turok, Turok 2, Pokemon Snap, Super Mario 64, WWF Attitude, Rush 2: Extreme Racing USA, Pokemon Stadium, Zelda: Ocarina of Time, Mission Impossible, Ready 2 Rumble Boxing, WWF: No Mercy, Star Wars: Rogue Squadron, Zelda: Majora's Mask, Pokemon Stadium 2, 007 Goldeneye

Untitled

Nintendo Games NES 241 | SNES 324 | N64 267 | NGC 150 | WII 85 | WIIU 9 | IQUE 5 | GB 161 | GBC 57 | GBA 106 | NDS 57 | 3DS 21
Nintendo Network ID: Mk2_NL 3DS Friend code 0731-4737-4010 AC:NL Dream Code 7600-2509-4051 Animal Crossing Blog

AuthorMessage

Ryno

1,434. Posted:

Nice Tasuki! The Magnavox Odyssey looks incredible! I was just watching the old tube last night and saw this awesome commercial for it. I need one! :D

ogo79 wrote:

Oh man, never heard of that one. I might need to score myself a copy of that Contraesque game in the not so distant bandana wearing future!

Edited on by Ryno

What Would Duane Do?
“I’m just about that action, boss"
Rynoggery

Nintendo Network ID: Choryzo

AuthorMessage

ogo79

1,435. Posted:

Ryno wrote:

Nice Tasuki! The Magnavox Odyssey looks incredible! I was just watching the old tube last night and saw this awesome commercial for it. I need one! :D

ogo79 wrote:

[/div]

Oh man, never heard of that one. I might need to score myself a copy of that Contraesque game in the not so distant bandana wearing future!

that game is so much awesome. hope you dig the music. check the soundtrack on youtube.

iap-tv.com
the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

AuthorMessage

Ryno

1,436. Posted:

ogo79 wrote:

that game is so much awesome. hope you dig the music. check the soundtrack on youtube.

Not bad music..., for the Genesis.

Edited on by Ryno

What Would Duane Do?
Rynoggery

AuthorMessage

Ryno

1,437. Posted:

I got a copy of the 2nd most expensive game of the Mega Man series for the NES. Some may call it Mega Bland but I call it Mega Pricey. Now I just need 1 & 2 and my NES Mega collection will be complete

Untitled

What Would Duane Do?
Rynoggery

AuthorMessage

Mk_II

1,438. Posted:

Untitled

AuthorMessage

KingMike

1,439. Posted:

I've kind of wondered why 5 seems to be the most expensive (at least cart-only), more than 1 and 6.
I'm going to guess 1 is the most expensive CIB?

My lastest retro purchase?
I was ordering three Konami FDS action games. I thought one of them, Maze Man Dababa, was rated for VC at one point. But it looks unlikely to appear at this point anyways.
Thought about ordering Mysterious Wall as well. But I decided I'd rather have the game on cart. So I ordered a PAL copy. If I have a choice, rather have it on the more dependable cart format, even if it'll probably run at the wrong speed on my NTSC toploader. And it also has a better name, Crackout. :)

Also, a CIB (former rental) Kendo Rage for SNES.

Edited on by KingMike

KingMike

AuthorMessage

ogo79

1,440. Posted:

KingMike wrote:

I've kind of wondered why 5 seems to be the most expensive (at least cart-only), more than 1 and 6.
I'm going to guess 1 is the most expensive CIB?

My lastest retro purchase?
I was ordering three Konami FDS action games. I thought one of them, Maze Man Dababa, was rated for VC at one point. But it looks unlikely to appear at this point anyways.
Thought about ordering Mysterious Wall as well. But I decided I'd rather have the game on cart. So I ordered a PAL copy. If I have a choice, rather have it on the more dependable cart format, even if it'll probably run at the wrong speed on my NTSC toploader. And it also has a better name, Crackout. :)

Also, a CIB (former rental) Kendo Rage for SNES.

hey i got kendo rage too, nice to see someone else knows about it

iap-tv.com
the_shpydar wrote: