Retro Forum

Topic: Your latest retro purchase

Showing 1,381 to 1,400 of 3,454

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

1,381. Posted:

@Kingmike - No, Gotcha Force is super expensive usually. I lucked out somehow. :P

Doesn't talk about games.

Avid Fan of Anime, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

1,382. Posted:

Just bought 3 games! I got Metroid: Zero Mission for $8.99, Drill Dozer for $4.99, and (This is is the best part!) Castlevania for the NES for... FREE!! Yeah!
Play N trade near my house has a buy 2 get 1 free deal and I took advantage of it to finally snag me a copy of that classic Castlevania. The thing is, there's a tiny piece of the front label that is scratched off, so I definitely would not have payed for it. I'm so glad I was able to get it for free. I'd much rather have a cleaner, not scratched copy of the game, but hey! It's free and now I can finally play it so oh well.
Really stoked to finally get some more Metroid goodness. One bite of Fusion and I instantly wanted more. Can't wait to play the definitive version of the original Metroid. That's right. A retro nut like me just said he prefers the remake to the original. This is probably the only time I will though. The map is just such a blessing. The original is still fun though.
Can't wait to play Drill Dozer either. Game Freak finally makes something other than Pokemon on the GBA. Plus Nintendo power said it was great. All these games for only $16.89. Yay.

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
Black 2 FC: 0605 4087 9952 My Backloggery
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

kyuubikid213

1,383. Posted:

Link to the Past and Mario Kart 64. I will not get sleep...

Wii Owner, 3DS Owner, Wii U Owner

I promise to not derail threads. Request from theblackdragon

I promise to be a mature individual. Request from theblackdragon

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9073-1731 | Nintendo Network ID: kyuubikid213

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

1,384. Posted:

@Retro - Drill Dozer is one of the best forgotten classics on the GBA. Enjoy.

I just got Resident Evil for the Gamecube for $10 perfect condition. I'm really lucking out with the Gamecube games these days.

Doesn't talk about games.

Avid Fan of Anime, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

Mk_II

1,385. Posted:

latest purchase: Top Gear Rally 2 for Nintendo 64.

Nintendo 64 Forever forum
Nintendo Games NES 241 | SNES 324 | N64 267 | NGC 150 | WII 85 | WIIU 9 | IQUE 5 | GB 161 | GBC 57 | GBA 106 | NDS 57 | 3DS 21
Nintendo Network ID: Mk2_NL 3DS Friend code 0731-4737-4010 AC:NL Dream Code 7600-2509-4051 Animal Crossing Blog

AuthorMessage

XChaosMagicianX

1,386. Posted:

Dragon Warrior 1 &2 GBC, Dragon Warrior 3 GBC, Dragon Warrior 7. Now I have all the Dragon Warrior/Quest games. Dragon Warrior Monsters, Dragon Warrior Monsters 2: Cobi's Adventure, Digimon Rumble Arena 2. Good amount from Ebay.

XChaosMagicianX

AuthorMessage

sbhusker

1,387. Posted:

I have a 80's nintendo super brite M36r neo-neon. Whats its current value? I've owned for 15 years

sbhusker

AuthorMessage

ogo79

1,388. Posted:

sbhusker wrote:

I have a 80's nintendo super brite M36r neo-neon. Whats its current value? I've owned for 15 years

whats its condition?

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

AuthorMessage

sbhusker

1,389. Posted:

ogo79 wrote:

sbhusker wrote:

[/div]very good, all working

whats its condition?

sbhusker

AuthorMessage

sbhusker

1,390. Posted:

ogo79 wrote:

sbhusker wrote:

[/div]8.5-9/10
whats its condition?

sbhusker

AuthorMessage

sbhusker

1,391. Posted:

ogo79 wrote:

sbhusker wrote:

[/div]8.5-9/10
whats its condition?

sbhusker

AuthorMessage

KingMike

1,392. Posted:

Gauntlet IV for Genesis CIB for $13 shipped.
I thought this game was somewhat in demand. Then again, a new copy recently sold on ebay for only pennies more. Hope it wasn't to the person selling it for $153 on amazon. :P

KingMike

AuthorMessage

MysticX

1,393. Posted:

Recently i got "Mega man 2" on a flea market (With box, albeit a tattered one :P ) and 3 cart-only SNES games at the local thrift-store ("Killer instinct" "Tintin in Tibet" and "Prehistorik man", IIRC), don't remember which of them is most recent though :P

Now you see, evil will always triumph, because good is dumb! >:D

AuthorMessage

srhades

1,394. Posted:

Sonic Riders, DK Land 2, SML 2, NBA Live 2006

Puni Power
3DS FC- 2380-2910-9753
Formerly NintyKing or NintenKingiiU.
"Does that make me Crazy?"

AuthorMessage

MrArcade

1,395. Posted:

http://ts2.mm.bing.net/th?id=I4548512712558057&pid=1.1

MrArcade

AuthorMessage

FluttershyGuy

1,396. Posted:

Don't know about mentioning it here, since it was released on Wii Shop, but Double Dragon II. :) Can't get the theme song out of my mind, and that's a good thing! :D Hope my moolah situation improves here soon, so I can continue acquisition of classic games I've missed, at Amazon! I'm a weirdo. I can't just get used games at a local shop. I have to get my old games brand new/like new with instructions & box. I don't feel like it's truly mine otherwise.

Wanting to get a new/prime condition copy of Saturday Night Slam Masters for SNES sometime soon (or DL it on Wii/Wii U Shop if it's there sooner).

Edited on by FluttershyGuy

Brony since 7/28/11
Fluttershy is best pony!!!
"Once Upon a Time" fan, and Evil Regal.
Lana Parrilla is sexiest woman alive!
FluttershyGuy on Nintendo Network. 3DS Friend Code 5241-1915-3356.

AuthorMessage

Ryno

1,397. Posted:

RetroLuma91 wrote:

Thanks, Ryno, that means a lot! :) I'm glad you liked my ActRaiser 2 review.

You’re welcome, your video game blog is 5 Lumas quality in my book, keep up the great work!

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

Really stoked to finally get some more Metroid goodness. One bite of Fusion and I instantly wanted more. Can't wait to play the definitive version of the original Metroid. That's right. A retro nut like me just said he prefers the remake to the original. This is probably the only time I will though. The map is just such a blessing. The original is still fun though.

A very blasphemous thing to say Retro! The Gods of Videoland have banished you for one year! :P

So, I got my copy of Super Mario Bros. Supposedly its about this plumber that has to save the princess or something. I don’t know if any of you have ever heard of this game or not…

The box is the original NES style with the hangtab unpunched still though admittedly not in the best condition but the manual is mint like Binaca.
Untitled

FluttershyGuy wrote:

Don't know about mentioning it here, since it was released on Wii Shop, but Double Dragon II. :) Can't get the theme song out of my mind, and that's a good thing! :D Hope my moolah situation improves here soon, so I can continue acquisition of classic games I've missed, at Amazon! I'm a weirdo. I can't just get used games at a local shop. I have to get my old games brand new/like new with instructions & box. I don't feel like it's truly mine otherwise.

Wanting to get a new/prime condition copy of Saturday Night Slam Masters for SNES sometime soon (or DL it on Wii/Wii U Shop if it's there sooner).

No, that doesn't make you a weirdo, being from Oklahoma makes you a weirdo. I kid... Anyway, I am the same way too; I have to have the box and manual otherwise it feels incomplete liked a bowl of Freakies cereal without the toy in the box! As for digital copies of games, that feel likes watching the California Raisins without the claymation! Makes me shudder just thinking about it.

Edited on by Ryno

To blessed to be stressed.
I miss Japanese games, the good stuff... Games that are imaginative, have good and unique gameplay, a great soundtrack, and replay value.
What Would Duane Do?
Rynoggery

Nintendo Network ID: Choryzo

AuthorMessage

Ryno

1,398. Posted:

Here is my latest: B-)
Untitled

A quick shot of Earthbound on the 59'er :P
Untitled

So according to Corbie's 2009 Earthbound Review, one could snag an Earthbound cart for $80-$90. Fast forward to 2012 and it looks like the going rate for cart only is $150-$160 shipped. At this rate I thought I better get on the Earthbound gravy train now.

I miss Japanese games, the good stuff... Games that are imaginative, have good and unique gameplay, a great soundtrack, and replay value.
What Would Duane Do?
Rynoggery

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

1,399. Posted:

Hello sunshine! How much did the cost you? $180? Congrats dude, you're really lucky. I'm jealous, lol.

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
Black 2 FC: 0605 4087 9952 My Backloggery
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

Ryno

1,400. Posted:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

Hello sunshine! How much did the cost you? 180? Congrats dude, you're really lucky. I'm jealous, lol.

Haha... nope. But check out how much a complete copy goes for these days...

What Would Duane Do?
Rynoggery