Forums

Topic: Your latest retro purchase

Posts 121 to 140 of 4,514

NeoShinobi

Well I FINALLY got my hands on my own Sega Saturn system about a week ago. Bought it at a GameXchange for $50. It was in really nice shape, came w/ all the nesseccary hook-ups and two controllers (one standard pad and one 3D). I also got a free game with it aswell, sinse the store clerk didn't realize there was a game in the system when I bought it, it was only a nascar game though.

The store didn't have much saturn games, but I found a copy of Sega Rally for $6 and this wierd mech-style game called Ghen War for only $2, both were complete. A friend who used to own a saturn gave me his old copy of Virtra Fighter 2 as well.

Edited on by NeoShinobi

.... or something like that.

SMW

The latest retro purchase of mine was Turok on N64 last month. (I sold it many years ago.)

SMW

Nintendo Network ID: GF-REX | Twitter:

Kingbuilder

I got: StarTropics, Mega Man 2, Super Mario Kart, Street Fighter II, and PilotWings all for 15$.

Good deal, if I say so myself.

Edited on by Kingbuilder

“The revolution is not an apple that falls when it is ripe. You have to make it fall.” - "Some men are born mediocre, some men achieve mediocrity, and some men have mediocrity thrust upon them."

Lotice-Paladin

Bought Gunstar Future Heroes for the GBA.

It's a good game but regret buying it as the story is exactly the same as the original....I expected it to be somewhat different to it's predessessor.

My Starloggery

Main Final Fantasy & Quest/Shinobi Team fan...but I do like many SEGA games and a few Nintendo games.

I can be cute if I want to be, but I choose not to...as it's not my style.

MegaStoneSmash91

So excited! Bought a copy of Mega Man 7 on eBay for $35, which is a decent price compared to the other listings on there. Can't wait to get it!

Beep.
That is all.

Nintendo Network ID: MegaStoneSmash91

NeoShinobi

A couple days ago, I bought a copy of Panzer Dragoon on eBay for just under $20 (which was a damn good deal). It came in the mail yesterday and I've been playing it off and on. This is the first time I ever got to play the original Saturn version.

The 3D graphics may be alittle dated but this game is still awesome. A true, somewhat forgotton classic.

Edited on by NeoShinobi

.... or something like that.

Zowolffo

Mario Party for N64

Never Gonna Give Mew Up!

Nintendo Network ID: NJanders

Punny

I just got an original Game Boy with the box and all the manuals in perfect condition. I also got Game Boy Tetris, complete with box and manuals in perfect condition, too. All of that cost me $20. Great deal!

I'm back (for the moment)!

Lotice-Paladin

Panzer Dragoon Orta...although due to a bug it'll take awhile to get past level 3 on an EU 360.

My Starloggery

Main Final Fantasy & Quest/Shinobi Team fan...but I do like many SEGA games and a few Nintendo games.

I can be cute if I want to be, but I choose not to...as it's not my style.

NintenFreak

Kirby's dream land for Gameboy. i got it at a flee market i wish i had more money because the guy had an NES with a lot of games

Nintenfreak

ogo79

i havent added anything to this thread for a couple of weeks but i made up for it...
a top loading nes
a mini snes
and a sega genesis 3

thats one big bowl of awesomeness

Edited on by ogo79

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)
FriedSquid wrote:
Play Urban Champion — you won't regret it!

mecoy

i got final fantasy 9 and tiny toons adventure busters hidden treasure

mecoy

StarBoy91

Glover for the PlayStation. I haven't played the game since that one time while visiting one of my friends' house when I was little. It's quite fun, although the controls might take a bit to adapt to.

I am StarBoy91, and I love all things 16-bit =)
My Backloggery | StarBlog
Massive retro gamer with a heart
To each their own

SonicMaster

A Sega Genesis with all the cords and a controller for 16 bucks!!!

SonicMaster

kkslider5552000

It was a while ago but I went to a fairly dissappointing store that was advertised to have a TON of things I was into but it was mostly only certain parts of a series for manga and very few games etc instead of a really good variety or quantity. Hell, it was 80-90 percent a comic book store.

But it did randomly have copies of CHAMELEON TWIST AND MISCHIEF MAKERS, which I got both for 10 dollars. Awesome.

Beyond Good and Evil 2 better be happening! In the meanwhile though, here's a fun little Let's Play of the original. Think you'll like the game if you like Zelda!
LeT's PlAy BEYOND GOOD AND EVIL < Link to LP

3DS friend code: 2878 - 9709 - 5054
Nintendo Network ID: Slider...

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic