Forums

Topic: Worst game you've ever seen

Posts 161 to 171 of 171

joevox316

@Tasuki OK, first of all, Shaq-Fu was awesome. 'Nuff said on that I think.

Secondly, I hate Halo. When I invited my cousin over to play Area 51 with me and he actually got mad because it wasn't "like Halo" I have despised Halo and the hype surrounding it ever since. Didn't wow me more than any other FPS anyway.

And....although I like many characters from FFVII, and other games related to it, I really couldn't make it past a half hour with the original. I really wasn't wowed. Meh.

As for the worst game I have ever seen.....that could be a long list. How do we define "worst?" Going by one definition I'd have to say I wouldn't touch The Binding of Issac with a ten foot pole. Though with an 11 foot pole I'd throw it in an incinerator along with Custer's Revenge. Other than that....Spice World for PS1? Mostly because I remember despising the Spice Girls.

I think I might try to terminate my account. I'm not cut out for posting on forums lol

Vincent294

Asphalt 3D - lots of potential, lots of annoying glitches, and buggy streetpass feature (never even got my bro once, but I got this guy from the school marching band a billion times).

Vincent294

My Nintendo: Vincent294 | Nintendo Network ID: Vincent294

BlueToad

Untitled

3DS Friend Code: 5413-1202-1179
Nintendo Network ID: fpjc122
Australian :)

3DS Friend Code: 5413-1202-1179 | Nintendo Network ID: fpjc122 | Twitter:

Kriedler

@kingmike Not really a Zelda ripoff. Closer to a Gauntlet ripoff. And it's fun as hell. Nobody's allowed to hate on Isaac.

And the Legacy of Goku on GBA. I beat it within 4 hours of getting it from the store

New name, same game.
3DS friend code: 5026-4413-9840
STEAM ID: Deeso
XBL ID: Kriedler 0

Now Playing (3DS): PKMN Y
PC: X-Com: Enemy Within, King Arthur's Gold
360: GTAV
Wii U: Deus Ex

Kaeobais

Speaking of Zelda knockoffs, anyone ever played Golden Axe Warrior on the Master System (also available via the Ultimate (lol) Genesis Collection on 360 and PS3).
Untitled
Yeah. It's a blatant, shameless Zelda ripoff. But it actually isn't bad. The overworld is massive compared to Zelda, and there are some clever secrets. You also get different weapons (not just stronger swords), and a few magic abilities. It's pretty good. Except, the bosses are all stupid and boring, the game lacks a map until the 2nd last temple (wtf?), and I swear it's next to impossible to hit an enemy without it first hitting you.

But honestly, I'd say give it a try. You might be surprised. You might even place it above the Nintendo classic.

The best strategy in the game: go up stairs and pause balls.

JGMR

Yes. Played that for the first time only a couple of years ago on that SEGA compilation. Golden Axe Warrior is a great game, even though it's almost a 1:1 copy of The Legend Of Zelda.

Now this was pretty bad...
Untitled
One of the few games back then I regret buying.

With kind regards,

JGMR

Late

WaveBoy wrote:

League of Legends
It aint retro but i couldn't resist. I HATE that game with a hellish passion...Two of my friends are completey addicted it to it's absolute and utter lameness.

Have you tried it? It ain't all that bad. My friends also play it and I played it too for a while but now I haven't bothered to revive my password. I know many worse games but I can't decide just one which beats all others with its badness.

It's its, not it's.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8287-7444-2602 | Nintendo Network ID: LateXD

TikiTong

I dont think you should call The Binding of Isaac a Zelda Rip-Off. I think it's a game inspired by Zelda.
Anyway, worst game I ever played, possibly Family Go-Kart racing for WiiWar. Ugh..................

Microsoft ain't got nothing on Nintendo!!!!!!

nesdude136

xenophobe on the nes

i lounge around and play castlevania all day...maybe some zelda

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.