Retro Forum

Topic: What's your favorite Nintendo system?

Showing 301 to 320 of 339

AuthorMessage

RancidVomit86

301. Posted:

WaveBoy wrote:

mega wrote:

@Electricmastro Sadly they have. :( I wish it was still all about SNES and Genesis. ;(

It's too bad we never saw Nintendo's NEXT 2D 'Sprite based' 32/64 bit platformer. the 16 bit to 32 bit Sprite based transition
happened ONLY on the PS1(saturn counts too i guess) The N64 was basically 3D graphics only.....Talk about variety. yawn*

We saw the big 16-32 bit SpriteLeap on the PS1 with titles such as Rayman(most impressive imo!), Mega Man 8, Mega Man X4-X6, Tomba! Street Fighter Alpha series, Darkstalkers ect ect. I'm so glad i owned both consoles during that generation, because just owning the N64 would of been heavily dissapointing....I couldn't stand the system outside most of the Nintendo exclusives....Even then at that point, i would of rather just stuck with the NES + SNES.

The Saturn has to count cause all those 2D fighters looked and played better on Saturn. Saturn was possibly the best system ever made for 2D but I still feel we never really got to fully see its 3D abilities. Damn Sega with that whole wonky multiple processors idea.

Xbox Live Gamer Tag - RancidVomit86
Battle.net - Dayman
Wii Code - 4335 5256 5880 9373
iOS Game Center - RancidVomit86

Writer for www.sega-addicts.com

AuthorMessage

Hokori

302. Posted:

Color TV
G&W
virtual boy
GB
GBC
Wii
GCN
N64
GBA
3DS

Digitaloggery
3DS FC: Otaku1
WiiU: 013017970991
Nintendo of Japan
niconico community is full of kawaii!
Must finish my backlagg or at least get close this year
Welcome to my emassary of doom >: }

AuthorMessage

Malic

303. Posted:

SNES the NES is right behind it though

Malic

AuthorMessage

Ryno

304. Posted:

Malic wrote:

SNES the NES is right behind it though

This

To blessed to be stressed.
80's music makes me feel fabulous.
I miss Japanese games, the good stuff... Games that are imaginative, have good and unique gameplay, a great soundtrack, and replay value.
What Would Duane Do?
Rynoggery

Nintendo Network ID: Choryzo

AuthorMessage

Megajack

305. Posted:

WaveBoy wrote:

I'm pretty sure the GBA was 16 bit. :pThe DS you could say was their 32 bit console and it makes sense considering the graphics look simular or kind of close to what the PS1 and N64 churned out. Either way, we never got a 32/64 bit sprite based 2D Mario...Nintendo needs to take a break from the 3D and return to sprite or animated form with their next Mario or Zelda, or I'll be one PO'd Brewster!

Yeah I agree and especially with Metroid. And no. The GameBoy Advance is a 32 bit system. :p Read the first paragraph of this: Wikipedia

Applejack is best pony.

3DS Friend Code: 2406-5638-4729 | Nintendo Network ID: smp1998

AuthorMessage

HawkeyeWii

306. Posted:

I have to go with the Wii

Edited on by HawkeyeWii

Wii U username: KitKat_H12 (Unfortunately HawkeyeWii was already taken some how)
I STREAM LIVE GAMEPLAY AND SPEEDRUNS OF GAMES ON MY twitch channel here: http://www.twitch.tv/hawkeyewii

Friend Codes3DS FC 1547-5273-7750

Twitter: HawkeyeWii

AuthorMessage

Terave

307. Posted:

Gamecube, but tht could be because of nostalgia. :P

Changed name: Old name was JDT!
Ponies will take over the world. Just deal with it.
3DS FC: 1375-7189-4496

AuthorMessage

Megajack

308. Posted:

That Wii U hardware review actually made the Wii U sound good enough to get. I may get one and who knows? It may become my 2nd favorite system. :p

Applejack is best pony.

3DS Friend Code: 2406-5638-4729 | Nintendo Network ID: smp1998

AuthorMessage

Mr-Metroid

309. Posted:

@mega Second favorite to the SNES, right? >.>

I'm just going to put this out there, but I don't get why some people are putting the Wii out there.... for Mario Party 9? Or is it because New SMB wii?
Or SkyWard Sword? .... Yeah. I just don't get why.

Who has two thumbs and loves hot springs?
Everyone with two thumbs!

AuthorMessage

Omega

310. Posted:

The Gamecube. I have the most games and played the most on this system.

Ωɱɛɡɑ

AuthorMessage

FarukoSH

311. Posted:

SNES, no doubt about it, not just eh best Nintendo console, but the best all-aroud console EVER

3DS FC: 4640-0256-4473 // Games: RE: Revelations, MK7, Kid Icarus: U, MGS3D, SM3DLand, EO4, Donkey Kong CR3D, Fire Emblem Awakening, Castlevania: LoS MoF, Shin Megami Tensei 4, Monster Hunter 3U and Pokemon Y
Steam: Farukool
PM me if you add

3DS Friend Code: 4640-0256-4473

AuthorMessage

Dashtag

312. Posted:

@Mr-Metroid If you don't get why people say Wii for Skyward Sword, you need to go play Skyward Sword. Plus, the Wii can play GameCube game, SNES games, N64 games, and NES games, plus it has other great titles like Xenolade Chronicles and Super Mario Galaxy 2. And everything @True_Hero just said below too.

Edited on by Dashtag

8 Bit Forward
My Bio, by True_Hero, and another by Dark-Luigi. Oh, and a Kid Icarus one, too, created by Cyb3rnite.
deviantART Profile

Pit - "Uh, what's a KO?"
Palutena - "Good luck, Pit."

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3165-4977 | Nintendo Network ID: NintenDash | Twitter: KiDasharus

AuthorMessage

OracleOfTruth

313. Posted:

@Mr-Metroid - People like the Wii because it's fun. It has plenty of excellent games as well, such as NSMBWii, Super Smash Bros. Brawl, Rayman Origins, Xenoblade Chronicles, Sonic Colors, Metroid: Other M, Super Mario Galaxy, The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess/Skyward Sword, Kirby's Return to Dreamland, Mario Kart Wii, Metroid Prime Trilogy, etc. I think there are plenty of reasons for Wii to be a favorite console.

I foresee what you'll do there.
-The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is. ~Winston Churchill

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2247-0273 | Nintendo Network ID: True_Hero

AuthorMessage

Gamepro

314. Posted:

gold: wii
silver:gamecube
bronze:n64
;)

Gmail: patricksip11@gmail.com
3DS name: Gamepro.

3DS Friend Code: 4785-4228-5487

AuthorMessage

OracleOfTruth

315. Posted:

@Gamepro - You do realize @mega made this thread, right? I think it's fine if he mentions Wii U.

I foresee what you'll do there.
-The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is. ~Winston Churchill

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2247-0273 | Nintendo Network ID: True_Hero

AuthorMessage

Gamepro

316. Posted:

ok.

Gmail: patricksip11@gmail.com
3DS name: Gamepro.

3DS Friend Code: 4785-4228-5487

AuthorMessage

Reala

317. Posted:

If I was to rank them from my fav to least fav it would go N64, wii, SNES, NES then GC as for handhelds though I'm not sure too close to call there for me maybe give a slight edge to the GBC with GBA and DS tied at 2nd, don't think its fair to include 3DS in there just yet would be trailing way behind anyway but its fairly early days for it yet.

there's nothing that's certain... of that you can be certain

AuthorMessage

NImH

318. Posted:

I always give consoles a couple of years to fully grow on me (or not.) Although with me, the SNES has been on the throne for over 20 years, I'd have to say that the Wii is a very close second... at the right hand of the throne.

BTW, @ Reala: Your tagline is classic! :) ...and so shockingly common-thought.

Edited on by NImH

NintendoNerd since 1986. Dream Address: 4900-2590-0032 Town: DeNile My Sadloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3239-3091-0052 | Nintendo Network ID: NImH37 | Twitter: NImH37

AuthorMessage

16bitdave

319. Posted:

NES gotta go back to what I started with

David William
http://brainerdrainer.wordpress.com/
Nintendo Network ID: 16bitdave

Nintendo Network ID: 16bitdave

AuthorMessage

Molotov

320. Posted: