Forums

Topic: What's your favorite Nintendo system?

Posts 241 to 260 of 323

Spagem

UPDATE: I got a Nintendo 64! And I am enjoying it. I have OoT and Mario 64. Now my list must be updated.

1. Virtual Boy
2. Game and Watch
3. Nintendo's Pong system
4. Game Boy

Okay... That was a joke if it was not obvious enough already. Here is the real list.

1. SNES
2. N64 ( mostly because I love the feel of the controller )
3. GCN
4. NES
5. GBA
6. 3DS
7. DS
8. GBC
9. GB
10. Game and Watch

Spagem

3DS Friend Code: 2406-5638-4729 | My Nintendo: Spagem | Nintendo Network ID: smp1998

MAB

The Wii because I can download most of the great games from all my favourite systems thanks to VC and play all my GameCube shit

1. Megadrive
2. Neo Geo
3. SNES (finish them once then never go back to play again) very boring and easy games

MAB

TechnoBoy301

NES, SNES, N64, and GCN (Gamecube)

TechnoBoy301

Spagem

No Wii?

Spagem

3DS Friend Code: 2406-5638-4729 | My Nintendo: Spagem | Nintendo Network ID: smp1998

MAB

mega wrote:

No Wii?

Read post #252

MAB

Brando67854321

mega wrote:

No Wii?

That's for good reason, the wii is the most hated nintendo console ever & the n64 may have bad 3rd party support BUT It had much better first party games than the wii! The examples are: F-zero X, Starfox 64 The wii had neither franchise & it's 1st party games are the weakest for a nintendo console. Plus also had crappy 3rd party support & is very under powered at best! So my list for what I played is SNES>N64>>>>>>>>>>>>>GCN(gamecube)>>>>>>>>Wii.

Edited on by Brando67854321

3ds fc: 2105-8830-0319
wii fc: 0500-8596-7164-8140
Nintendo Network ID: Brando2041
Give me SSF4+5 capcom or else you WILL be sorry because SSFIV:3D sucked!
Not changing my statements until mario party 1 gets on the virtual console.

Spagem

@Brando67854321 Yeah, I guess... The Wii is like the N64 in a way though. Its 3rd party support sucks and there are only a few good games. The good ones I'm referring to are Super Smash Bros. Brawl, Skyward Sword, Super Mario Galaxy, and Twilight Princess.

I think Nintendo should have just made a regular controller like the GCN and made it a powerful system like Xbox360 and PS3. The motion controls sucked anyways. But still, the crappy motion controls get made up for with SSBB.

Spagem

RancidVomit86

mega wrote:

@Brando67854321 I think Nintendo should have just made a regular controller like the GCN and made it a powerful system like Xbox360 and PS3. The motion controls sucked anyways. But still, the crappy motion controls get made up for with SSBB.

Nintendo made the motion control move to stay competitive. The N64, while it survived, wasnt a huge sales success and the GCN was also not much of a sales success as it was being trumped by the Xbox and PS2 in sales. Going motion control was the right move for Nintendo's business. It gave them something to differ themselves from Sony and Microsoft and that exactly what they needed. If Nintendo hadnt made the motion control move, keep in mind it was also a huge gamble at the time, we might had been looking at a much different Nintendo today.

Edited on by RancidVomit86

Battle.net - Dayman
Steam - RancidVomit86
PSN - RancidVomit86

Where my friends and I usually get stupid:
https://www.twitch.tv/MUDWALLHOLLER - Come by hang and visit our Discord. The link for Discord is on the Twitch page.

Let's Go Buffalo!

New_3DaSh_XL

RancidVomit86 wrote:

mega wrote:

@Brando67854321 I think Nintendo should have just made a regular controller like the GCN and made it a powerful system like Xbox360 and PS3. The motion controls sucked anyways. But still, the crappy motion controls get made up for with SSBB.

Nintendo made the motion control move to stay competitive. The N64, while it survived, wasnt a huge sales success and the GCN was also not much of a sales success as it was being trumped by the Xbox and PS2 in sales. Going motion control was the right move for Nintendo's business. It gave them something to differ themselves from Sony and Microsoft and that exactly what they needed. If Nintendo hadnt made the motion control move, keep in mind it was also a huge gamble at the time, we might had been looking at a much different Nintendo today.

I agree with you, @RancidVomit86

8 Bit Forward
My Bio, by True_Hero, and

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3165-4977 | Nintendo Network ID: NintenDash | Twitter:

ThePirateCaptain

Personally I like the Wii the best and not only because you can download most of the classics from earlier consoles on the VC and because of it's Gamecube compatibility, but I love the first-party support and the few third-party games that did come were fantastic as well.

ThePirateCaptain

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2096-8169 | Nintendo Network ID: Capn_Pancakes

stephbm6

SNES is the best.

Friend Code 1332-8995-0796

Spagem

RancidVomit86 wrote:

mega wrote:

Yeah... That's true. ^^ I see what you mean and now agree. Glad they used motion controls.

Spagem

MrArcade

Definitely the Gamecube:
Super Mario Sunshine
Luigis Mansion
DK Jungle Beat
Zelda Wind Waker
Metroid Prime 1 / 2
Pikmin
Super Monkey Ball 1 / 2
Sonic Heroes
F-Zero GX

MrArcade

Spagem

WaveWitch wrote:

Nes > Wii+SNES

Nope. SNES is better even without the Wii. SNES games are NES games but super versions.
By the way, nice new name WaveMan.

Spagem

Spagem

LUCKY! I want to play a Wii U! How heavy was the controller? -@MrWalkieTalkie

Spagem

Brando67854321

mega wrote:

Glad they used motion controls.

No you aren't! to me personally wii was a huge disappointment. The gamecube was better than the wii & you know what? The gamecube was trash too!

3ds fc: 2105-8830-0319
wii fc: 0500-8596-7164-8140
Nintendo Network ID: Brando2041
Give me SSF4+5 capcom or else you WILL be sorry because SSFIV:3D sucked!
Not changing my statements until mario party 1 gets on the virtual console.

Spagem

None are trash. But as WaveMan said, Nintendo had to do something different with the Wii. And the GameCube is not trash. @Brando67854321

Spagem

MrWalkieTalkie

mega wrote:

LUCKY! I want to play a Wii U! How heavy was the controller? -@MrWalkieTalkie

The controller was very light but felt strong and well made. I like that because I saw at Comic-Con even little kids can hold the gamepad with ease and have fun, and adults can play too without breaking it because of how strong it felt.

https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/Mr.WalkieTalkie
Nintendo Network ID: Mr.WalkieTalkie
3DS Friend Code: 4382-2073-7299

VOTE WONDER-RED FOR SMASH!!

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.