Forums

Topic: What's your favorite Nintendo system?

Posts 241 to 260 of 339

Shining-Void

The GameCube simply because ToS is on it. And lets not forget the first party games. F-Zero GX controls were too touchy for me though.

Shining-Void

Nintendo Network ID: Eternal-Cyprees

Mieu-Fire

:3 yes tales of symphonia comes before megaman @mega

You smell

Spagem

Shining-Void wrote:

The GameCube simply because ToS is on it. And lets not forget the first party games. F-Zero GX controls were too touchy for me though.

F-Zero GX is worth $5.00 though right? Bookmans sells it only for $5.00.

Spagem

Nintendo Network ID: smp1998

Mieu-Fire

@mega i paid 48 dollars for a like new TOS if its a tales game i will do what ever it takes to get it

You smell

Spagem

That good then? o.o I'll look at a CGR youtube review on it. - @mieu-fire

Spagem

Nintendo Network ID: smp1998

KAHN

SNES. 16-bit graphics are the stuff.

KAHN

Nintendo Network ID: Milkman12

Spagem

In a way the Genesis sprite's look better then SNES sprites... Almost all Genesis sprites look 22-bit. But either way the SNES is still the greatest system. Right? @0LD_SK0OL_PUNK

Spagem

Nintendo Network ID: smp1998

Spagem

UPDATE: I got a Nintendo 64! And I am enjoying it. I have OoT and Mario 64. Now my list must be updated.

1. Virtual Boy
2. Game and Watch
3. Nintendo's Pong system
4. Game Boy

Okay... That was a joke if it was not obvious enough already. Here is the real list.

1. SNES
2. N64 ( mostly because I love the feel of the controller )
3. GCN
4. NES
5. GBA
6. 3DS
7. DS
8. GBC
9. GB
10. Game and Watch

Spagem

Nintendo Network ID: smp1998

MAB

The Wii because I can download most of the great games from all my favourite systems thanks to VC and play all my GameCube shit

1. Megadrive
2. Neo Geo
3. SNES (finish them once then never go back to play again) very boring and easy games

MAB

TechnoBoy301

NES, SNES, N64, and GCN (Gamecube)

TechnoBoy301

MAB

mega wrote:

No Wii?

Read post #252

MAB

Brando67854321

mega wrote:

No Wii?

That's for good reason, the wii is the most hated nintendo console ever & the n64 may have bad 3rd party support BUT It had much better first party games than the wii! The examples are: F-zero X, Starfox 64 The wii had neither franchise & it's 1st party games are the weakest for a nintendo console. Plus also had crappy 3rd party support & is very under powered at best! So my list for what I played is SNES>N64>>>>>>>>>>>>>GCN(gamecube)>>>>>>>>Wii.

Edited on by Brando67854321

3ds fc: 2105-8830-0319
wii fc: 0500-8596-7164-8140
Nintendo Network ID: Brando2041
Give me SSF4+5 capcom or else you WILL be sorry because SSFIV:3D sucked!
Not changing my statements until mario party 1 gets on the virtual console.

Spagem

@Brando67854321 Yeah, I guess... The Wii is like the N64 in a way though. Its 3rd party support sucks and there are only a few good games. The good ones I'm referring to are Super Smash Bros. Brawl, Skyward Sword, Super Mario Galaxy, and Twilight Princess.

I think Nintendo should have just made a regular controller like the GCN and made it a powerful system like Xbox360 and PS3. The motion controls sucked anyways. But still, the crappy motion controls get made up for with SSBB.

Spagem

Nintendo Network ID: smp1998

RancidVomit86

mega wrote:

@Brando67854321 I think Nintendo should have just made a regular controller like the GCN and made it a powerful system like Xbox360 and PS3. The motion controls sucked anyways. But still, the crappy motion controls get made up for with SSBB.

Nintendo made the motion control move to stay competitive. The N64, while it survived, wasnt a huge sales success and the GCN was also not much of a sales success as it was being trumped by the Xbox and PS2 in sales. Going motion control was the right move for Nintendo's business. It gave them something to differ themselves from Sony and Microsoft and that exactly what they needed. If Nintendo hadnt made the motion control move, keep in mind it was also a huge gamble at the time, we might had been looking at a much different Nintendo today.

Edited on by RancidVomit86

Xbox Live Gamer Tag - RancidVomit86
Battle.net - Dayman
Wii Code - 4335 5256 5880 9373
iOS Game Center - RancidVomit86

Writer for www.sega-addicts.com

New_3DaSh_XL

RancidVomit86 wrote:

mega wrote:

@Brando67854321 I think Nintendo should have just made a regular controller like the GCN and made it a powerful system like Xbox360 and PS3. The motion controls sucked anyways. But still, the crappy motion controls get made up for with SSBB.

Nintendo made the motion control move to stay competitive. The N64, while it survived, wasnt a huge sales success and the GCN was also not much of a sales success as it was being trumped by the Xbox and PS2 in sales. Going motion control was the right move for Nintendo's business. It gave them something to differ themselves from Sony and Microsoft and that exactly what they needed. If Nintendo hadnt made the motion control move, keep in mind it was also a huge gamble at the time, we might had been looking at a much different Nintendo today.

I agree with you, @RancidVomit86

8 Bit Forward
My Bio, by True_Hero, and another by Dark-Luigi. Oh, and a Kid Icarus one, too, created by Cyb3rnite.
deviantART Profile

Nintendo Network ID: NintenDash | Twitter:

Top

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic