Forums

Topic: What's your favorite Nintendo system?

Posts 201 to 220 of 323

e-love

The N64 had some of the most classic games. I could care less if some don't think it had excellent third party support. I don't buy Nintendo systems for third party games, I buy them for Nintendo games. Third party is just a bonus to me.

That being said, Gamecube is still my favorite.

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

NaturalGus

My favorite Nintendo system is still the Super Nintendo, but that's probably only because of the fond memories I have of the rain effects in Link To The Past and Super Metroid lol Every game I bought for SNES was so impressive, but I have to be honest, the N64, the original NES, the GameCube, and the Wii are just as impressive! I am literally unable to choose my favorite! Heck, the Gameboy Color, Game & Watch, 3DS, and VirtualBoy are all equally played with in my house. I'm starting to think I may have Nintendo fever lol

The last Metroid is in captivity. The galaxy is at peace.

Spagem

Chrono_Cross wrote:

mega wrote:

I don't see why everyone says N64. Only the first party games were good... and there weren't even that many first party games.

But that's just your opinion. Some may love the third party support for all you know. And there was a surplus of first party support with an over abundance of quality to go around.

Yes, I know its my opinion. I just don't quite get the other's opinions.

Spagem

3DS Friend Code: 2406-5638-4729 | My Nintendo: Spagem | Nintendo Network ID: smp1998

Spagem

Yeah, the GameCube is really good. SNES still takes the lead for me but its my second favorite Home Console. But my most favorite Nintendo handheld is the Game Boy Advanced just over the memories of when I was 8 and playing pokemon all day. The Pokemon GBA games were the best making it in my opinion one of the only systems that stand up to the SNES. It had great remakes of NES mario games, 2 very addictive Metroid games, and of coarse the Pokemon series on it.

Spagem

3DS Friend Code: 2406-5638-4729 | My Nintendo: Spagem | Nintendo Network ID: smp1998

sugethagreat

N64 has to be mine. Mario kart 64, Goldeneye, and KI Gold would keep me and my friends stuck to the TV for days.

sugethagreat

Spagem

Yeah, Golden eye seems really good. But it was to much like Doom SNES somehow. XD

Spagem

Mr-Metroid

Never played Doom. But that red cartridge is so sexy. I've heard the Genesis version is better then the SNES one though. But still. Doom is a good reason to have the SNES be your favorite system. No matter how bad it has aged it's still a blast to play... or so I've heard. .-.@mega

Who has two thumbs and loves hot springs?
Everyone with two thumbs!

Spagem

Well I don't have Doom either. IMO the red cartridge does look good but the game itself isn't great. I played it before at Level Up.

Spagem

Spagem

I just realized no one has said the Game and Watch yet.

Spagem

Nintex

mega wrote:

I don't see why everyone says N64. Only the first party games were good... and there weren't even that many first party games.

hmm good third part n64 games... Hybrid Heaven, Turok 1,2,3, Extreme G1&2, Star Wars Rogue Sqaudron, Sanfrancisco Rush 2049, Duke Nukem Zero Hour, Nightmare Creatures, Crusin World, Shadowman, Mortal Kombat 4, Mystical Ninja Staring Goemon, Quest 64, Star Wars Shadows Of The Empire, Castlevania, Forsaken64, World Driver Championship, Top Gear Rally, Mischief Makers, Battletanx Global Assault, Rayman 2 The Great Escape, Star Soldier, Ogre Battle 64, The Amazing Spiderman, Resident Evil2, Space Station Silicon Valley, Megaman Legends, Aydin Chronicles The First Mage, Indiana Jones and The Infernal Machine. those are just the great 3rd party games I own there are more. So N64 is my fav system of all time.

Saving the world 1 game at a time

Some of my fav franchises- F-zero Mario Kart Monster Hunter, Pokemon Waverace 1080 Extreme-G Metroid Resident Evil

3DS FC: 5198 3400 1425 (add me!)
PKM FC 1507 3524 8824
WiiU Nintendo ID: NINTEX

Spagem

Ehhhhhhhhh.... A few of those are good but most are average and lots of games are better in my opinion... @Nintex

Spagem

Spagem

Agreed. Besides Megaman legends. That was an embarrassment to the Megaman series. @WaveBoy

Spagem

Protoman

My favorite Nintendo system is probably SNES or NES.

sup

Mieu-Fire

mega wrote:

Agreed. Besides Megaman legends. That was an embarrassment to the Megaman series. @WaveBoy

i love megaman legends and i love all the 3rd party n64 games(idk about all)
mystical ninja was one of my favorite n64 games

MANGO

Brutapode89
  • Super Nintendo
  • Nintendo 64
  • Wii

AKA Jamba001, FRpokefan, Dracolosse89, Drattak89 & Scarhino89.
Friend Safari: Ground-type with Marowak, Palpitoad & Wooper.

3DS Friend Code: 1547-5281-6768 | Nintendo Network ID: Jamba001

Spagem

I sorta forgot about the Wii... That ranks high up on my list. I actually havent heard anyone say their favorite is the Game and Watch or the GameBoy/GameBoy Color. The GameBoy Color was good.

Spagem

Mieu-Fire

@mega i thought we were just counting consoles not handhelds
1.gamecube(the 2nd best system created)
2.GBA(best handheld ever made)
3.N64
4.SNES
5.GBC
6.Wii
7.DS
8.GB
9.3DS
10.NES

MANGO

Spagem

mieu-fire wrote:

@mega i thought we were just counting consoles not handhelds
1.gamecube(the 2nd best system created)
2.GBA(best handheld ever made)
3.N64
4.SNES
5.GBC
6.Wii
7.DS
8.GB
9.3DS
10.NES

NES is last?!

Spagem

Spagem

Well... since you just did a Top 10 of Nintendo systems I guess I'll do the same.
1. SNES
2. GameCube
3. GBA
4. 3DS
5. NES
6. DS
7. N64
8. Wii
9. GBC
10. GB

Spagem

Mr-Metroid

mega wrote:

I just realized no one has said the Game and Watch yet.

Fine then. Mine is Game and Watch.

Edited on by Mr-Metroid

Who has two thumbs and loves hot springs?
Everyone with two thumbs!

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.