Forums

Topic: What's your favorite Nintendo system?

Posts 181 to 200 of 323

Spagem

XD Okay. :-/ I'll be sure to get one Sometime if I find it really cheep becaus ethere arent many good games for it.. @AlphaIchimoru

Spagem

3DS Friend Code: 2406-5638-4729 | My Nintendo: Spagem | Nintendo Network ID: smp1998

Hokori

There are only a few N64 games worth getting IMHO PSone > N64 but Zelda and Mario make it good

Digitaloggery
3DS FC: Otaku1
WiiU: 013017970991
Nintendo of Japan
niconico community is full of kawaii!
Must finish my backlagg or at least get close this year
W...

Spagem

So true... :-/... I have enough money on Amazon right now to order one. $60 on Amazon... I'm wondering if I should do it though because I already played all the good N64 games, or have them downloaded...

Spagem

3DS Friend Code: 2406-5638-4729 | My Nintendo: Spagem | Nintendo Network ID: smp1998

Hokori

Yeah I DL all the great N64 games already on VC (except DK 64 and the Rareware ones)

Digitaloggery
3DS FC: Otaku1
WiiU: 013017970991
Nintendo of Japan
niconico community is full of kawaii!
Must finish my backlagg or at least get close this year
W...

-Juice-

mega wrote:

So true... :-/... I have enough money on Amazon right now to order one. $60 on Amazon... I'm wondering if I should do it though because I already played all the good N64 games, or have them downloaded...

It all depends on whether you want to live in Grooseland after you die. Choose wisely.

3DS Friend Code: 0962-9923-0016

Jack_Package

I think I'd have to say the N64 is my favourite Nintendo. I enjoyed so many different games on this system, more than any other system probably. It's the home of my favourite Nintendo game, Star Fox 64. And Goldeneye was a cultural event of massive proportions

That said though, the Wii gave me Mario Kart online, which is essentially multiplayer Mario Kart on tap. Something has to be said for that

Jack_Package

Mieu-Fire

@mega just work on ur gamecube collection dont worry about n64 your not missing much but your missing a whole lot with the gamecube so go hope on to ebay and star your shopping for gamecube games

MANGO

Spagem

mieu-fire wrote:

@mega just work on ur gamecube collection dont worry about n64 your not missing much but your missing a whole lot with the gamecube so go hope on to ebay and star your shopping for gamecube games

How about Amazon? I got $15 left on my Amazon account so if you have any suggestions of GameCube games around that price tell me. @mieu-fire

Spagem

Spagem

I'm also going to maybe buy the Zelda Anniversery Collection for GameCube from a friend. ^-^ Even though I already own all the games on it somehow.

Spagem

Sonicmon

@mega you should grab custom robo

sonic fan for ever and i love sega best system ever the genesis
best game ever SONIC CD!!!!
playing:anything i feel like right now >:3
i was MR-SEGA

Mieu-Fire

@sonicmon as much as i love customrobo he needs tales of symphonia more

MANGO

Jani-Koblaney

N64, then Gamecube.

Never Gonna Give Mew Up!

3DS Friend Code: 1075-1253-2852 | Nintendo Network ID: NJanders

Spagem

I've got to say I'm enjoying my GCN. XD

Edited on by Spagem

Spagem

Drobotic

Wii U.Though,at the moment,my favorite is Wii.Though,my first game system EVER was a Game Boy Color.

Edited on by Drobotic

Currently playing:A little bit of everything :D
Fan of:Adventure Time,The Legend of Korra,The Amazing World of Gumball,Regular Show,Futurama,and gaming on handhelds,consoles,and the PC.

3DS Friend Code: 1332-8187-4581 | Nintendo Network ID: PSICadet

Spagem

My first game system was the Genisis. Yet my favorite system ever is its competitor.

Spagem

portealmario

Nintendo 64 I think

meng 😐
3ds friend code:1762-2769-7142

CoachLuke22

Im gonna have to say the N64 is my favorite. I still play it more than any other system. Smash Bros and Mario Kart are addictive

Nintendo Enthusiast, Collector and Amateur Nintendo Historian

Spagem

I don't see why everyone says N64. Only the first party games were good... and there weren't even that many first party games.

Spagem

Chrono_Cross

mega wrote:

I don't see why everyone says N64. Only the first party games were good... and there weren't even that many first party games.

But that's just your opinion. Some may love the third party support for all you know. And there was a surplus of first party support with an over abundance of quality to go around.

Just for you.
"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear." - Freddie Mercury

KarrotMan

It has to be a coin toss between the DS or the SNES but since I'm more of a portable player, DS wins. I am a fan of obscure gimmicky play styles and the DS library with its clever use of the Dual screens did it for me with games such as Ouendan, Kirby Canvas curse, Ninja Gaiden, etc.

Fancy a Karrot Cake?
Tweetter
Devian tArt
Mumblr Page
[em][url=http://backloggery.com/kara...

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.