Forums

Topic: What's your favorite Nintendo system?

Posts 161 to 180 of 323

Mieu-Fire

mega wrote:

8 year old brothers favorite: 3DS... 10 year old brothers favorite: "Your mom. -__- " XD Seriously.

O.O he does know he talking about his own mom 0.0 ur brother is dumb but yet agian he is only 10

MANGO

Sonicmon

@mieu-fire your just so funny i loled at the whole thing like you saying your going to feed luigi to the yoshis

sonic fan for ever and i love sega best system ever the genesis
best game ever SONIC CD!!!!
playing:anything i feel like right now >:3
i was MR-SEGA

HaastMK7

Nintendo 64 and 3DS

Miiverse: Haast_NZL
Followers: 855
Follow me! https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/Haast_NZL

3DS Friend Code: 0259-0434-4753 | Nintendo Network ID: Haast_NZL

Sonicmon

mega wrote:

The only thing I probably hate about the Super NES is how in front of every game they add "Super" ... -__-
Want a list? Done.
Super Metroid
Super adventure island
Super Battle ship
Super Bases loaded
Super Bomber man
Super Street Fighter 2
Super Double Dragon
Super Castlevania IV
Super Ghoals and ghosts
Super Godzilla( Who can forget this sucky one? )
Super Ninja boy
Super Star wars
Super Solitare ( Really? )
Super Black Bass

And this list could go on and on... -__- Talk about annoying. The only one it worked with was Super Mario. >.>

forgot super mario kart
cause now there just called mario kart without da super and super star fox

sonic fan for ever and i love sega best system ever the genesis
best game ever SONIC CD!!!!
playing:anything i feel like right now >:3
i was MR-SEGA

Spagem

I enjoyed watching you get pwned by that game... not saying I don't get pwned. @mieu-fire

Spagem

3DS Friend Code: 2406-5638-4729 | My Nintendo: Spagem | Nintendo Network ID: smp1998

Mieu-Fire

mega wrote:

I enjoyed watching you get pwned by that game... not saying I don't get pwned. @mieu-fire

i cant stand lost levels xD it just so freaking hard and i cant do a lets get pwned by SMB3 cause im boss at it

MANGO

Spagem

I'm pretty good at SMB3.... I beat it. @mieu-fire

Spagem

3DS Friend Code: 2406-5638-4729 | My Nintendo: Spagem | Nintendo Network ID: smp1998

Mieu-Fire

i beat smb3 4 times :
and im to BAWSS at sonic games i always are good at those and always will be

Edited on by Mieu-Fire

MANGO

Spagem

Everyone! I got the GameCube and GameBoy Player today annnnnnnd... It doesnt beat the SNES for 1 reason... GCN does not have Super Metroid. Sorry GameCube. Even your game boy player adapter can't beat the awesomeness of Super Metroid. But if the SNES didnt have Super Metroid, I'd say the GCN is my favorite console since it has the coolest adapter ever. ( Not including Rush Adapter's, cause those are so cool. ^-^ )

Spagem

Mieu-Fire

GC got tales of symphonia
wind waker
metroid prime
sonic adventure 2 battle
and much more

MANGO

Spagem

Sadly I couldnt find Tales of Symphonia today. -p And since my TV in my room is bright, I'm going to try playing Metroid Prime and beat it. Everytime I play it for awhile I want to play Super Metroid instead. So I made a fire and threw Super Metroid in it so I can't play it and can finally finish Metroid Prime.

Spagem

Mieu-Fire

O_O WTH YOU THREW SUPER METROID INTO A FIRE JUST FOR THE BEST METROID GAME METROID PRIME WOW YOUR HARDCORE
XD

MANGO

TheN64Dude

Everybody knows that Nintendo 64 is not only the best Nintendo console, but the best video game machine ever created. No library of games in the world has ever outdone Nintendo 64. But in terms of hardware I'd go with Wii U. I JUST CANT WAIT FOR IT TO COME OUT!!!!

Get "N" or Get Out!

Spagem

I'm the most hardcore they can get. So hardcore I beat Metroid ( NES ) today... XD With the Narpas Sword code. XD I can never beat Metroid. It's probably cause I'm not patient enough to farm for health for an hour every time I die. XD

Spagem

-Juice-

TheN64Dude wrote:

Everybody knows that Nintendo 64 is not only the best Nintendo console, but the best video game machine ever created. No library of games in the world has ever outdone Nintendo 64. But in terms of hardware I'd go with Wii U. I JUST CANT WAIT FOR IT TO COME OUT!!!!

That's a lie. The Nintendo 4096 is where it's at.

3DS Friend Code: 0962-9923-0016

Spagem

TheN64Dude wrote:

Actully IMO the reason I don't have a N64 is because the library of games. Lots of the first party games are good, ( Pretty much every first party game for N64 is awesome. ^-^ ) But... there arent many first party and WAY to many 3rd party games that all suck.

Spagem

-Juice-

Mega, have you ever played a N64 game?

Spagem

AlphaIchimoru wrote:

*Yesh. Not many but here is the list:

Star Fox 64
Super Smash Bros. ( Favorite )
Super Mario 64
Mario Party 2
Zelda: OoT
Zelda: MM
@AlphaIchimoru*

Spagem

-Juice-

mega wrote:

AlphaIchimoru wrote:

*Yesh. Not many but here is the list:

Star Fox 64
Super Smash Bros. ( Favorite )
Super Mario 64
Mario Party 2
Zelda: OoT
Zelda: MM
@AlphaIchimoru*

You do realize your life will never be complete unless you own a Nintendo 64 with a copy of MM and OoT, right? If you don't buy a Nintendo 64, you don't get to go to Grooseland when you die.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.