Forums

Topic: What are the very best Gameboy Color games?

Posts 21 to 31 of 31

iphys

If you have Tetris DS, you might find Tetris DX a bit primitive. It's more like the original Gameboy Tetris, but with faster play control and a battery save. It differs from Tetris DS in that there's no infinite spin, piece hold, T-spin bonuses, hard drop, ghost piece, or 7-piece bag randomizer (so no guarantee of getting I pieces when you need them). Tetris Party has more game modes than any version of Tetris I've seen, but the speed feels like a step backward from Tetris DS. As far as Nintendo releases go, Tetris DS is probably the most playable of the games that have come out since things got changed so drastically with Tetris Worlds, and Tetris DX is probably the most playable of the games that came before Tetris Worlds.

http://backloggery.com/iphys

3DS Friend Code: 1504-5686-7557 | Nintendo Network ID: iphys_eh

metakirbyknight

The Legend of Zelda orcales were really fun. Buy both for the passwords.

Stalk me on my Twitter.
Proud Homebrewer.

Clint_Eastwood

I really liked Mario tennis for the GBC.

Also: Metal Gear Solid - Ghost Babel.

Edited on by Clint_Eastwood

Clint_Eastwood

mastersworddude

The pokemon games IMO.

Playstation Network: Chaos2K10
3DS Friend Code: 4210-4911-1401

Hazuki

Pokemon Crystal

Hazuki

SupermarketZombies

Oh if you can get Pokemon Diamond for GBA (it's a homebrew knockoff. I've played the rom, its fun for laughs).

Scared of the future, but bored with the past.

Outrunner

A Link to the Past DX.

"And she shall bring forth a son, and thou shalt call his name JESUS: for he shall save his people from their sins." Matt. 1:21.

Reala

All 3 color Zelda games IMO.

Reala

LinktotheFuture

I like Dragon Warrior I and II for Game Boy Color.

The chickens are restless.
3DS Friend Code: 1547-5282-6926

SwerdMurd

Second all Dragon Quest games, including both monsters games if you're into that kind of thing. 3 was superior to some Super NES games as far as I'm concerned--the presentation was beyond stellar, and it's the absolute best use of the GB sound hardware. The version of Metal Gear Solid for GBC was awesome as well. The Megaman Xtreme games weren't too shabby, although the X-smoothness is lost in a large way on the gameboy...it's so much choppier. Still a good game all things considered, and the best of its kind for GBC.

-Swerd Murd

(check my tunes out at www.soundcloud.com/swerdmurd)

StarBoy91

Honestly, I didn't think the Game Boy Color had as good a collection as that of the Game Boy Pocket. But I guess the best Game Boy Color games would be: Game&Watch Gallery 3, Aladdin {EU}, Woody Woodpecker Racing, and.....
Hang on, I know there's one or two more.

To each their own

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.