Forums

Topic: Top 100 games of all time

Posts 21 to 37 of 37

Mabbit

cheetahman91 wrote:

What a pathetic list. I hate it every time OOT gets number one on something. Never played it, never will.

well thats not fair though, so you hate Ocarina of Time because it wins everything...so you refuse to play it? what logic is that? you hat it because its a great game?

Heisenberg says "relax!"
The user formerly known as briunj04
PSN=mabbit04/Summoner name(LoL)=briunj04

Flandy

was okami on this list 2 lazy to check

Flandy

Panduh

briunj04 wrote:

cheetahman91 wrote:

What a pathetic list. I hate it every time OOT gets number one on something. Never played it, never will.

well thats not fair though, so you hate Ocarina of Time because it wins everything...so you refuse to play it? what logic is that? you hat it because its a great game?

Why do you hate it if it wins everything? Shouldn't that encourage you to play it? I loved that game by the way!

Currently Playing: Pikmin 3 and Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
Recently Beat: Wind Waker HD, Mario 3D World, and A Link between Worlds

3DS Friend Code: 3394-3590-1909 | Nintendo Network ID: androidcall

Mabbit

Andy100003 wrote:

thats another one!
im...not...gonna........make it

Heisenberg says "relax!"
The user formerly known as briunj04
PSN=mabbit04/Summoner name(LoL)=briunj04

Flandy

briunj04 wrote:

Andy100003 wrote:

thats another one!
im...not...gonna........make it

it wasnt
well then MOST ign users have no taste in video games!

Flandy

Digiki

cheetahman91 wrote:

Well that's a fine attitude to carry through life.

RandomWiiPlayer

cheetahman91 wrote:

Then you fail at gaming. I don't think it is the best game ever, but it is truly a fantastic game.

The Game.

Is it after 9PM EST? You should probably ignore the above post.

StarBoy91

cheetahman91 wrote:

Know what? To each his own. I don't mind that you dislike Ocarina of Time or do not plan on playing it, considering how good a game it is (though I only played little of it). I won't be harsh to you.

To each their own

cheetahman91

briunj04 wrote:

cheetahman91 wrote:

I don't play it because of that, I just don't care for Zelda games.

Jesus is the only way.
It's OK to have an opinion. This ain't the Soviet Union you know.
Letterboxd
Youtube Channel

Switch Friend Code: SW-2350-3570-9923 | Nintendo Network ID: cheetahman91

cheetahman91

StarBoy91 wrote:

cheetahman91 wrote:

Know what? To each his own. I don't mind that you dislike Ocarina of Time or do not plan on playing it, considering how good a game it is (though I only played little of it). I won't be harsh to you.

Thanks. I'm not gonna play it because it looks too much like TP, which I don't like very well.
Also, sorry everyone for not making myself clear. Didn't mean to raise that much ruckus.

Edited on by cheetahman91

Jesus is the only way.
It's OK to have an opinion. This ain't the Soviet Union you know.
Letterboxd
Youtube Channel

Switch Friend Code: SW-2350-3570-9923 | Nintendo Network ID: cheetahman91

Chrono_Cross

Thats one of the worst "Top 100 Games of All Time" I've ever seen before. Metal Gears Solid 3 is good in all but it doesn't deserve number 5 and it especially doesn't deserve to be ahead of the first. Having a football game as 100 is terrible and well Goldeneye and Soulcalibur are great games in all but they're not that great.

Just for you.
"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear." - Freddie Mercury

Chrono_Cross

RandomWiiPlayer wrote:

cheetahman91 wrote:

Then you fail at gaming. I don't think it is the best game ever, but it is truly a fantastic game.

So he doesn't play a game and he fails at being a gamer? Great logic there.

Just for you.
"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear." - Freddie Mercury

Noire

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

This list is made of so much failsauce I lol'd. Hard.

Edited on by Noire

Lieutenant Commander of the Lesbian Love Brigade
There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

SgtSawkz

Im just upset at golden sun's 79 WTF IT IS AWESOME

Golden Sun the Dark Dawn:
Best game ever in the making?
Yes it is

Twilight_Crow

Ok...
Are they serious with that list! O.o
Feenie is right it's just a "FAIL" joke lol

@Starboy
You think is bad going through one page at a time on your computer?, try using your Wii

"And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor, Shall be lifted nevermore!"

"I'll just have to STOP. TIME!" - Twilight Sparkle

Nintendo Network ID: Twilight_Crow

Ricardo91

cheetahman91 wrote:

StarBoy91 wrote:

cheetahman91 wrote:

Thanks. I'm not gonna play it because it looks too much like TP, which I don't like very well.

Snicker TP isn't even in the same league as OoT in terms of quality!

bonii wrote:

Does anybody else think Majora's Mask should have had a higher spot than Twilight Princess? I preffer MM than TP.

Wait, TP is on this list? Ooohhhh lord. This list is in worse shape than I thought...

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.