Forums

Topic: The Official Wario Land:Super Mario Land 3 Topic

Posts 1 to 17 of 17

Knux

I'm playing this game for the first time. So I made this topic to hear everyone's opinion on this game. This game is awesome, but it is hard!

Knux

Corbs

This game is a cakewalk. I played through the game three times in a row before I reviewed it.

Edited on by Corbs

Plain old gamer :)

TheLZdragon

I liked Parsley Woods myself. I hated Stove Canyon. The game itself was great!

Nintendo Life Community Administrator

Splatoon Rank: S
Fates Castle ID: 15449-70849-36123-61987 (Revelation)
Smash characters: Yoshi, Shulk, and Corrin

My Eeveeloggery

Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Ark

Since when are you staff, SuperSonic? o.O I'm going to go look for it and replay it to see what all the fuss is about. I don't remember it being as good as Super Mario Land 2, but who knows.

.

Knux

Corbie wrote:

This game is a cakewalk. I played through the game three times in a row before I reviewed it.

Maybe I'm not used to the controls, I'm getting used to them. It is a very fun game, but it is certainly no Mario game.
@zss_shadow-I'm not part of the staff, why do would you say that?

Edited on by Knux

Knux

Corbs

My favorite was still Syrup Castle.

@ SuperSonic - I say that only because of the countless times I've beaten the game. It certainly wasn't a cakewalk the first time through.

Edited on by Corbs

Plain old gamer :)

TheLZdragon

WhoKnew wrote:

This is official? O_o

What's the difference between official and unofficial in this forum?

Nintendo Life Community Administrator

Splatoon Rank: S
Fates Castle ID: 15449-70849-36123-61987 (Revelation)
Smash characters: Yoshi, Shulk, and Corrin

My Eeveeloggery

Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Knux

WhoKnew wrote:

This is official? O_o

Whenever I make a topic, I feel the need to put in official. Why? I do not know myself. I'm at Mt.Teapot.

Edited on by Knux

Knux

Corbs

This one has "official" in the topic.

Plain old gamer :)

TheLZdragon

Corbie wrote:

This one has "official" in the topic.

Ah, I see. I feel stupid now! Just like that stupid bull boss that was a pushover!

Nintendo Life Community Administrator

Splatoon Rank: S
Fates Castle ID: 15449-70849-36123-61987 (Revelation)
Smash characters: Yoshi, Shulk, and Corrin

My Eeveeloggery

Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Ark

SuperSonic1990 wrote:

Corbie wrote:

This game is a cakewalk. I played through the game three times in a row before I reviewed it.

Maybe I'm not used to the controls, I'm getting used to them. It is a very fun game, but it is certainly no Mario game.
@zss_shadow-I'm not part of the staff, why do would you say that?

I meant how is it official then? xD

.

Knux

I heard that if your Game Boy goes down while playing Wario Land, you lose all you save data. Is that true?
I do not think that will happen on my Game Boy Advance SP though.
@zss_shadow-Because it has official in the topic name.

Edited on by Knux

Knux

Corbs

If you're using an original Game Boy or Game Boy pocket system and you play until the battery runs down, it can erase your save file on the game. I've never personally had it happen, but I have seen those who speak of it. I used my original Game Boy for the review, but I normally use my SP.

Plain old gamer :)

TheLZdragon

SuperSonic1990 wrote:

I heard that if your Game Boy goes down while playing Wario Land, you lose all you save data. Is that true?
I do not think that will happen on my Game Boy Advance SP though.
@zss_shadow-Because it has official in the topic name.

Not that I noticed. Then again I never really paid attention to that

Nintendo Life Community Administrator

Splatoon Rank: S
Fates Castle ID: 15449-70849-36123-61987 (Revelation)
Smash characters: Yoshi, Shulk, and Corrin

My Eeveeloggery

Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Knux

Wow, I just complete the main part of the game, and that was one of the best platforming games I have ever played. Awesome game! Now, I need to find the secret Shebert Land world and get a better ending [I got the tree stump ending]. Oh, and the Debug Mode is awesome!

Edited on by Knux

Knux

Ricardo91

SuperSonic1990 wrote:

Wow, I just complete the main part of the game, and that was one of the best platforming games I have ever played. Awesome game! Now, I need to find the secret Shebert Land world and get a better ending [I got the tree stump ending]. Oh, and the Debug Mode is awesome!

You finally figured that out then, huh? Excellent!

This is indeed one of the greatest GB games ever, even though I prefer Wario Land 3. I need to go look for it again. I got the birdhouse and planet endings before I decided to give it away, for whatever reason. How do you make a planet out of coins anyway?

My fav world was the forest.

Edited on by Ricardo91

Top

  • Pages:
  • 1

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic