Forums

Topic: The GameCube & N64 Thread

Posts 101 to 120 of 128

Freek

Hey guys, I'm new to the forums but absolutely love my Cube and N64.
I'm an Aussie collector and have amassed a pretty good collection of games, not just Nintendo related either.
I currently own around 65 Cube games all mint, I have a copy of Ikaruga on my GC unopened still sealed as I downloaded it on my 360 instead to save opening it.
It's slowly growing but not as much as my 64 collection.

Untitled

I added 5 more CIB 64 games this week.
Dual Heroes (brand new), Scooby Doo, ROCKET: Robot on wheels, Nagano Winter Olympics and Pokemon Snap.
That brings my total up to around 145 CIB N64 games, give or take.

My daughter loves playing my 64 with me because of all the excellent platformers.
It's getting harder to find good condition Australian N64 games complete since I started about 5 years ago.

I have a massive backlog to get through which I'm really looking forward to.

Here's a link to my collection.
http://retroaus.boards.net/thread/60/freekss-games-collection

Edited on by Freek

Freek

Nintendo Network ID: Freek001

Freek

So I thought i'd share my love of all things Cube & 64.
Still adding to both.
My Cube games.

Untitled

My N64 cabinets with some of my N64 games. I have 4 of these cabinets and one big one.

Untitled

Untitled

Freek

10-zx

@KiWiiU_Freek

Congratulations! That's quite a collection!

Even I don't have nearly that amount of Cube games. I don't even have a 64!

And I started this thread!

Edited on by 10-zx

All rights reserved.

Freek

@iGen
Thanks, most of the Cube games I bought on release, added a few down the track.
My N64 collection is turning into a beast, hate to think how much money I've poured into it.
Adding to it every month.

Freek

ogo79

both of these systems suck. therefore they are no good because i said so.
the only good game for 64 is doom 64 and the gamecube is only good for playing gba games. the gamecube is a mother 3 machine and nothing more.

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

Vinny

The last GC game I've played was Super Monkey Ball. It starts easy and gets impossible.

I would like to know more about P.N 03, Billy Hatcher, Star Fox Adventures, Timesplitters 2 and Rayman 3.

This blue eye perceives all things conjoined. The past, the future, and the present. Everything flows and all is connected. This eye is not merely seen reality. It is touching the truth. Open the eye of truth... There is nothing to fear.

PSN: mrgomes2004

Tasuki

So for multiplayer night with the guys I decided to play No Mercy on the N64. It looks dated as heck but it's still a blast to play especially with 4 other people.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

ogo79

Tasuki wrote:

So for multiplayer night with the guys I decided to play No Mercy on the N64. It looks dated as heck but it's still a blast to play especially with 4 other people.

...you just lost 4 friends by forcing them to play n64 games unless it was doom 64, but on the bright side of things this is a good way to run off unwanted guests.
and being christmas is right around the corner you just saved some cash on 4 friends.

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

gcunit

@ogo79 Can I suggest that unless you have some appreciation to share about the subjects of this thread, that you stop trolling and find something else that you can contribute positively to? Thanks.

You guys had me at blood and semen.

What better way to celebrate than firing something out of the pipe?

Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.

My Nintendo: gcunit | Nintendo Network ID: gcunit

Fiyaball

ogo79 wrote:

Tasuki wrote:

...you just lost 4 friends by forcing them to play n64 games

Hey, at least it wasn't ReVolt

Fiyaball

ogo79

Tasuki wrote:

Don't worry @ogo79, I still love your witty style of humor.

Fiyaball wrote:

ogo79 wrote:

Tasuki wrote:

Hey, at least it wasn't ReVolt

lol i just looked that up actually.
thanks to everyone for the kind words!

the_shpydar wrote:

10-zx

@gcunit

How do you legitimately expect that each and every comment on a thread has to be specific and on-task? It doesn't affect the entire flow of everything on this website, neither will it cause it to crash.

People are going to loosen up, and they can. If you can't accept a few off-topic words and a couple slip ups, then I don't think you should be a Moderator. Mods cannot be strict, especially on a website essentially dedicated to children's software.

@ogo79 was just having a little fun in the middle, which is human, and has made a few people laugh. If that doesn't "contribute" to an article, then I think your definition of "contribution" and mine are vastly different.

I'm beginning to suspect that you come here to take your angers out from everyday life on other people that you don't know, it's much easier that way, too. Either that, or you'd fit a lot better as a boot camp Sargent. It would make much more sense, anyway.

Edited on by 10-zx

All rights reserved.

gcunit

@iGen Please use the contact form if you wish to feedback about moderators, as requested in the Community Rules. As for anger? Where's the anger? (rhetorical question, we don't need to carry on discussing this here).

iGen wrote:

Alright guys, this isn't a thread to hate on the GCN/N64, this is a thread to love and worship the GCN/N64.

ogo79 wrote:

both of these systems suck. therefore they are no good because i said so.
the only good game for 64 is doom 64 and the gamecube is only good for playing gba games. the gamecube is a mother 3 machine and nothing more.

ogo79 wrote:

iGen wrote:

@ogo79 was just having a little fun

I thought I was just helping keep the thread as you wanted it. ogo79 hadn't posted anything else in this thread so I didn't have any context to help me interpret what was said as anything other than contrary to what you'd asked for.

Edited on by gcunit

You guys had me at blood and semen.

What better way to celebrate than firing something out of the pipe?

Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.

My Nintendo: gcunit | Nintendo Network ID: gcunit

10-zx

@gcunit

I'm sorry. It's just that was a little out of context, and I was only agreeing that it was a good way to get rid of unwanted guests. I thought that was funny.

I didn't realize you were trying to do your job. I haven't been right as of late. Carry on.

Edited on by 10-zx

All rights reserved.

Tasuki

I honestly took @ogo79 post as a joke but that might have just been me. As far as @gcunit modding goes I don't see any problem with that either. I think he's doing a great job in keeping this a friendly, respectful place.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

ogo79

lol its all good folks. everyone knows what im about so it should take no one by surprise.
just because tacos fight does not mean we have to, ill tell you that right there.
Untitled

the_shpydar wrote:

10-zx

@ogo79

Damn you.

Damn you hard.

Now my stupid brain can't stop thinking about delicious gluten-free tacos with lots of cheese, tomatoes, guacamole, meats, and some lettuce.

@gcunit

If you want to ban him from this thread for some reason, be my guest. I welcome the concept.

...Auugghh, thank you (b)ozo79, now I want to eat my screen and salivate all over it...

Edited on by 10-zx

All rights reserved.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.