Showing 1 to 16 of 16
1. Posted: Wed 14th Oct 2009 02:17 BST
and people complain that todays nintendo ads are lame
Edited on Wed 14th October, 2009 @ 02:17 by TKOWL
Backloggery | Art Blog
Nintendo Network ID: Ryanknight-TKOWL | Twitter: TKOWL
2. Posted: Wed 14th Oct 2009 02:22 BST
I'm not even going to comment...
Jesus is the only way.
It's OK to have an opinion. This ain't the Soviet Union you know.
Nintendo Network ID: cheetahman91
3. Posted: Wed 14th Oct 2009 02:23 BST
I am StarBoy91, and I love all things 16-bit =)
My Backloggery | StarBlog
Massive retro gamer with a heart
To each their own
4. Posted: Wed 14th Oct 2009 02:23 BST
GASP i had no idea that machu did photoshoots!
Heisenberg says "relax!"
The user formerly known as briunj04
5. Posted: Wed 14th Oct 2009 02:26 BST
And they say Earthbound's ad campaign was bad.
Come on, friends,
To the bear arcades again.
6. Posted: Wed 14th Oct 2009 02:29 BST
Six word TV reviews
The Worst Firework Displays of all Time
7. Posted: Wed 14th Oct 2009 02:50 BST
MODERATOR, PLEASE REMOVE THIS!
Friend code: 5370-0444-3461
Animal Crossing City Folk Code: 3053-5977-0373
8. Posted: Wed 14th Oct 2009 02:57 BST
Earthbounds campaign stinks.
9. Posted: Wed 14th Oct 2009 03:05 BST
@StarFox: no way, it's as valid a thread as any here. :3
BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!
[16:44] Vintage: We have rules?
[16:44] Reala: don't expose the staff to sunlight, don't get them wet and don't feed them after midnight
Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter: theblackdragon
10. Posted: Wed 14th Oct 2009 03:07 BST
[must contain self from posting trademark puking emoticon, but I won't]Such unusual endorsements, don't you agree?
11. Posted: Wed 14th Oct 2009 04:11 BST
Props on using that pic for your avatar. Just make sure you don't change it!
"The government of the United States is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion."
Treaty of Tripoly, article 11
12. Posted: Wed 14th Oct 2009 20:32 BST
Best. Ad. Ever. Even better than Oxiclean.
Brawl: 4468-0656-5286 (Jesse)
13. Posted: Wed 14th Oct 2009 21:37 BST
@BlueProtomanLol. Nothing beats OxiClean! It's like the Chuck Norris of cleansers!
And yes, that ad rocks. But no Ninty ad will ever match the awesomeness of the original Legend of Zelda TV ad. Somehow, that fever-dream-insanity of a commerical made me want the game so badly!
She-Ra is awesome. If you believe otherwise, you are clearly wrong. Also, Lindsey Stirling. Because violin awesomeness.
Current E.T. count: 30 Copies. 3 Sealed, 10 CIB, 1 Boxed, 16 Cart-Only.
Nintendo Network ID: theShpydar
14. Posted: Wed 14th Oct 2009 21:38 BST
that was the era of "radness"
15. Posted: Wed 14th Oct 2009 22:57 BST
What the!? LOL!
16. Posted: Wed 14th Oct 2009 22:58 BST
Shun the nonbeliever!