Forums

Topic: The Metroid Zero Mission 100% Club

Posts 21 to 23 of 23

KingMike

I think I got 100% once. But not in the fast finish time frame (what's that, under 2 hours?).

And I'm probably nowhere near ready to go for the 15% clear.

Definitely the Energy Tank in the Chozoidia ruins is the hardest. So is the one right before the final boss. The one where you're expected to Space Jump between the lasers. But after watching a video I see you can skip the lasers with clever use of the Shinespark.
That one that you have to a Shinespark-Space Jump through the ruins of Mother Brain's room. I'm not sure exactly what you're expected to do. Space Jump through the room without stopping and without hitting any walls?
That one room in Ridley's lair where you need to do a Speed Booster run into the room, shoot a missile block, then make a perfectly timed jump through a tunnel of Speed Booster blocks. Gotta time it just right so her body makes the right wavy motion, over a large block and under a pipe. She only gets one jump before you have to leave the room, and thus reset it, to try again. Jump too soon and she's not going to fly far enough to destroy all the blocks. Jump too late and she's going to hit a wall.

KingMike

tylers_username

i tried getting 100% before, it ended up with me trying for days to find one missile tank in norfair without a strategt guide until i realized it was right in front of my face.

Out of every time I've ever been to gamestop I've only seen one man eat a pair of pants.

3ds fc: 4468-0963-7462 -tyler

MetroidMasher17

@KingMike I hated that one, too.

When all else fails, eat a taco.
Ambassador 3DS FC: 1547-5190-9222. Add me as President.
3DS XL FC: 1805-3458-8557. Add me as Prez XL.
Wii FC: 6254-0837-9183-8871.
passid.ca/MM17
Nintendo Network ID: President64

3DS Friend Code: 1547-5190-9222 | Nintendo Network ID: President64

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.