Forums

Topic: The Lion King (SNES)

Posts 21 to 28 of 28

StarBoy91

There's a level select code or a cheat code in the game? Not that I'm curious, 'cause I like beating games codeless.

Edited on by StarBoy91

To each their own

BulbasaurusRex

There is in the Genesis version, although I'm not sure about the SNES version. It gives you a menu for invincibility and level select, although you always skip back to level 2 after using level select.

Ash: Professor Oak, how's your Bulbasaur?
Prof. Oak: Oh, it only hurts when I sit.
Prof. Oak: It's only Chansey if Krabby won't let go. Bye, now.
Ash: I don't think I'm going to call him anymore.

3DS Friend Code: 1547-5207-7912 | My Nintendo: Katara | Nintendo Network ID: TaurusBulbasaur

CowLaunch

I really enjoyed Hercules on the Playstation which was also by Virgin Interactive I think.

CowLaunch

Philip_J_Reed

Third-Rate Gamer
[youtube:eO0hhXHK6_I]

This has more in-jokes than his other ones, so I wouldn't rank it as one of my favorites, but it's still very funny. Parody of the Irate Gamer, for anyone who might not be familiar.

Philip_J_Reed

Twitter:

theblackdragon

@StarBoy: iirc, at the Options screen press B, A, R, R, Y. It'll take you to that level select mode. I liked to use it so that I could play the Timon and Pumbaa between-level bug-catching mini-game over and over and over. :3

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

Rensch

I have the PC version.

I also still have my sister's old GB cart lying around, but that one plays a little choppy while it looks good.

Friend code 3DS: 4210-4747-2358

StarBoy91

@CowLaunch - Hercules for the PSX was a good game (my first ever PSX title), but Virgin Interactive had nothing to do with it entirely. It was all Eurocom Entertainment Software.

To each their own

StarBoy91

I saw the Third Rate Gamer's video, and this is my reaction to it:
Untitled

Still, a lot better than Irate Gamer...

To each their own

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.