Forums

Topic: The GameBoy Advance Thread

Posts 141 to 157 of 157

Heavyarms55

@ReaderRagfihs Good to no. It's the only version of the Game Boy Advance I never owned, so I will probably pick one up. Along with the Game Boy Light, which was a Japan exclusive.

Nintendo Switch FC: 4867-2891-2493
Discord: Heavyarms55#1475
Pokemon Go FC: 3838 2595 7596
PSN: Heavyarms55zx
Feel free to add me

thriftyarek888

What game should I get next. The best pls recommend.

Fun art, music, literature - support me on Patreon. www patreon.com/TA888

Thanks

3DS Friend Code: 2019-9727-6479

RedderRugfish

@thriftyarek888 Here's a few that I've played and would recommend:

Tony Hawk 2
Mario Golf
Advance Wars
Mega Man Zero 2
Golden Sun
Chu Chu Rocket
Fire Emblem
Bomberman Tournament
Street Fighter Alpha 3
Warioware Twisted
Drill Dozer

Mario Maker 2: JN2-5GV-VTF
Latest Level: The Mario Repair Shop 361-D5D-1CG

Daragon

Hello,

I have these 3 GBA battery upgrades (see link of photo below) and I was wondering, what is the type of that female connector? I am asking that because I have the battery covers with DC converter integrated into it, but I have not got an AC/DC adapter. I want to find a cable with that connector to make my own adapter, but it looks like only nintendo has these type of cable male. It seems to be a little version of classic USB Type B cable using in printers, but that's only a first look on it.
Image: https://www.savegames.eu/wp-content...C-Adapter-Set-Nintendo-...
There's the official Nintendo site: https://www.nintendo.com/consumer/systems/gameboyadvance/hook...
They did not mentioned anything about that and support will not answer my question to this.

I would really appreciate your help, thank you in advance

Daragon

needler420

What are the best dragon ball z games on GBA. I used to play one on emulator where it was like a RPG.

needler420

Twitter:

RedderRugfish

@needler420 Legacy of Goku 2 and Buu's Fury were both decent RPGs. Don't play Legacy of Goku 1, it sucked. Supersonic Warriors was a decent fighting game, but Taiketsu sucked.

thriftyarek888

thankss

Fun art, music, literature - support me on Patreon. www patreon.com/TA888

Thanks

3DS Friend Code: 2019-9727-6479

kkslider5552000

There's only two major GBA games I've never gotten to, IIRC.

1. Pinball of the Dead. It's House of the Dead pinball. I've always remembered this exists, and I want to play it on the basis of remembering that they made House of the Dead into pinball.
2. Megaman Zero. The only major Megaman series I've never touched. Obviously if I'm really into the first game, I'd like to play the others as well but I want to know if I'll...like Zero before that.

There are other good GBA games I've never played (I think there's a bunch of obscure Atlus games that the ten people who played them like), but these are two I need to play someday. Maybe three, I am a little bit interested in seeing how much the sequels improved upon my least favorite purchased game ever, DBZ: Legacy of Goku. But just a bit.

Bioshock Infinite Let's Play, please watch and enjoy!:
LeT's PlAy BIOSHOCK < Link to LP

3DS code: 2878 - 9709 - 50...

RedderRugfish

@kkslider5552000 The sequels were huge improvements on Legacy of Goku 1. I wouldn't call them must own games, but they're very solid action RPGs. Especially if you're a fan of the series.

grizzgolf

Was Wario Land 2 a GB or GBA game?

grizzgolf

Kyogre101

Kyogre101

Switch Friend Code: SW-7398-1470-9313 | 3DS Friend Code: 4528-2946-9991

Cotillion

kkslider5552000 wrote:

2. Megaman Zero. The only major Megaman series I've never touched. Obviously if I'm really into the first game, I'd like to play the others as well but I want to know if I'll...like Zero before that.

If you like Mega Man, you'll like these. It's been a long while since I've played them, but I recall the difficulty is steeper than games like the X series, but I don't recall it feeling unfair. As is obvious from the title, you're playing as Zero instead of Mega Man so the moveset is different right from the get go. It's also part of the story of the mainline series, taking place a couple hundred years after the events of the X series (I think, I don't remember the exact number of years, but it's a long while). It has a pretty cool upgrade system as well.
I'd love Capcom to port the series to Switch (like they did to DS with all 4 games into one continuous story).

Cotillion

RedderRugfish

@grizzgolf Wario Land 2 was originally a GB game, but it later received a GBC enhanced version. I played and loved Wario land 1 and 3, but never tried 2 or 4.

And yeah, Mega Man Zero is awesome. Definitely up to the same bar set by the Mega Man X games. Be warned though, the first 2 games are really hard even by Mega Man standards.

Anti-Matter

Question about FF tactics Advance.
Can i do Quick Save during the battle ?
If i want to quit from the game suddenly.

My Top 6 games :
1. Dance Dance Revolution series (100)
2. Dragon Quest Builders 2 PS4/Switch (95)
3. The Sims 4 PS4 + All contents (93)
4. Portal Knights PS4 (90)
5. Final Fantasy VIII PS1 (90)
6. Animal Crossing New Leaf: Welcome Amiibo 3DS (89)

Switch Friend Code: SW-8364-7166-5608 | 3DS Friend Code: 2638-4872-0879 | Nintendo Network ID: TAGunderground

RedderRugfish

@Anti-Matter Yes, you can. During your turn, hit B, then hit Start, and you should see a menu with various options, including the ability to save and quit.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic