Retro Forum

Topic: The Chicken Brutus Top 10!

Showing 101 to 110 of 110

AuthorMessage

SonicMaster

101. Posted:

@chicken brutus
hey, you're finishing by my birthday! your #1 game could be your b-day present to me! :P

Edited on by SonicMaster

I have trouble finishing games.
Current victims of shelving: Ni no Kuni, Dragon Quest VIII, Ratchet Deadlocked

AuthorMessage

Stuffgamer1

102. Posted:

I approve of Link to the Past making the list, and I agree with your opinion of the original Legend of Zelda. I do like Zelda 2 a bit more than you, though.

As for Manic Mansion, I've never played it. Probably give it a go if it hits VC. Sounds good. :)

My Backloggery Updated sporadically. Got my important online ID's on there, anyway. :P

AuthorMessage

castlehominid99

103. Posted:

where's number 4

PSN ID: castlehominid99

3DS Friend Code: 0731-4849-6143 | Nintendo Network ID: theironmango

AuthorMessage

tambourine_man

104. Posted:

Chicken+Brutus wrote:

tambourine+man wrote:

Well I loaded it up again to have another look, didn't bother getting anywhere, just got caught straight away so I might be missing an item. The only things I can see in the dungeon are a loose brick, which I can't seem to move, and an unlit light that might need a candle from somewhere upstairs? I haven't had a proper look with items yet though.

SPOILER WARNING (well, only a spoiler if you really want to solve one specific puzzle yourself)

Ready?

Read on if so.

Cuz I'll tell you how to get out of the dungeon.

Anyway, if you have two or more character in the dungeon, position one by the door, and one by the loose brick. The one by the brick can "push" the loose brick (I think that's the right verb...try everything) and that will unlatch the door for a second. So switch back quickly to the one by the door and exit the dungeon.

With this method, one character will always be left behind, so try not to get caught. At some point you can find a key to the dungeon door, and then you can exit whenever you like. Though I can remember the locations of possibly all the keys (I sure played this a lot...) I can't remember which one works with the dungeon, so until you find it, just try not to get captured. :)

What an insane puzzle! I'll have another go at the game later.

Edited on by tambourine_man

tambourine_man

AuthorMessage

Stevie

105. Posted:

I demand more !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is good

AuthorMessage

Philip_J_Reed

106. Posted:

I literally forgot I even had a journal. Will finish soon!

Gah. I've got so much Fallout 3 blogging to do and I haven't even finished this. I'm a bad chicken.

NL Forum Moderator / Part-Time Reviewer / One-Track Lover
Noiseless Chatter, my pop culture blog that will change your life
Wii U Account: ChickenBrutus (add me!)
Mega Man No Damage Runs, and more

Twitter: NoNoiseChitChat

AuthorMessage

JayArr

107. Posted:

I feel like this topic is missing something.....I can't put my finger on it though.

[insert 25 Cents here to play]

AuthorMessage

Stevie

108. Posted:

The chicken sure is the master of suspense :p

This is good

AuthorMessage

Philip_J_Reed

109. Posted:

I keep getting drawn into other projects.

...speaking of which, a big one is coming this weekend. Keep an eye peeled around these forums. ;)

NL Forum Moderator / Part-Time Reviewer / One-Track Lover
Noiseless Chatter, my pop culture blog that will change your life
Wii U Account: ChickenBrutus (add me!)
Mega Man No Damage Runs, and more

Twitter: NoNoiseChitChat

AuthorMessage

Trin

110. Posted:

A mixed bag so far.

Some quality choices that would make my own Top 10 list, like Zelda III, some solid games that wouldn't make my personal list but you can't really argue with, like Half Life II, and some, erm... yeah. Less said the better. :D

Look forward to hearing the rest of them...

Edited on by Trin

Trin