[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

AuthorMessage

Electricmastro

162. Posted:

Omastar wrote:

You guys didn't answer my question.

Why are we even arguing over stuff that was settled over 10 years ago

Because that's why retro topics exist, also because it's fun?

Untitled

Edited on by Electricmastro

Backloggery. Now playing: Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze, Golden Sun, Klonoa: Empire of Dreams, The Legend of Zelda: The Minish Cap, Pokemon HeartGold Version, Rayman 2: The Great Escape, and Super Mario Advance.

3DS Friend Code: 0216-1196-2417 | Nintendo Network ID: Electricmastro

AuthorMessage

KAHN

163. Posted:

watch out for the bad language :P

Edited on by KAHN

KAHN

3DS Friend Code: 1032-1301-2772 | Nintendo Network ID: Milkman12

AuthorMessage

Happy_Mask

164. Posted:

Electricmastro wrote:

Omastar wrote:

Untitled

Is that joshscorcher? :O

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle

AuthorMessage

Electricmastro

165. Posted:

Happy_Mask wrote:

Electricmastro wrote:

Omastar wrote:

Untitled

Is that joshscorcher? :O

Yes!

Backloggery. Now playing: Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze, Golden Sun, Klonoa: Empire of Dreams, The Legend of Zelda: The Minish Cap, Pokemon HeartGold Version, Rayman 2: The Great Escape, and Super Mario Advance.

AuthorMessage

Happy_Mask

166. Posted:

Ka-BOOOOM! :D good to see I'm not the only one who knows stuff about the "chaos theater". :P

AuthorMessage

Electricmastro

167. Posted:

Happy_Mask wrote:

Ka-BOOOOM! :D good to see I'm not the only one who knows stuff about the "chaos theater". :P

AuthorMessage

Happy_Mask

168. Posted:

I like the autarch a lot too! The collabs they make are amazing. :D

AuthorMessage

Electricmastro

169. Posted:

This would make a fantastic game!

AuthorMessage

Happy_Mask

170. Posted:

Except for the fact that it lacks an anologue stick. :P

AuthorMessage

Cyb3Rnite

171. Posted:

mieu-fire wrote:

sonic is better then mario also mario is a joke to platformer now i dont even want to buy any new mario games till they get creative

You have NO idea how stupid that statement is.
Actually, compared to Sonic, Mario is pretty creative. Don't take this the wrong way, I LOVE the Sonic games, but the stage designs are always the usual. Sure, blasting through stages at 500mph is better than bopping walking fungi and turtles, but Mario has all those powerups, quirky characters, gimmicks, and epic level design. IMO Modern Sonic games are more fun, but Mario's got creativity.

Edited on by Cyb3Rnite

"I've learned to fear the white lady. She does not gain power. Instead, she destroys yours."

3DS Friend Code: 4554-0880-9460 | Nintendo Network ID: Cyb3Rnite

AuthorMessage

Happy_Mask

172. Posted:

What? Modern sonic games make me depressed to be a sonic fan. Anything after adventure 2 was just another part of the sonic cycle. :P

AuthorMessage

Cyb3Rnite

173. Posted:

Actually, I was talking about 1/3 of Unleashed and 1/2 of Generations, but yeah.

"I've learned to fear the white lady. She does not gain power. Instead, she destroys yours."

3DS Friend Code: 4554-0880-9460 | Nintendo Network ID: Cyb3Rnite

AuthorMessage

KAHN

174. Posted:

i've been playing this only on super mariokart on SNES. it's actually surprisingly fun.

KAHN

3DS Friend Code: 1032-1301-2772 | Nintendo Network ID: Milkman12

AuthorMessage

Electricmastro

175. Posted:

0LD_SK0OL_PUNK wrote:

i've been playing this only on super mariokart on SNES. it's actually surprisingly fun.

HAHA!

AuthorMessage

RancidVomit86

176. Posted:

sushifreAk wrote:

mieu-fire wrote:

sonic is better then mario also mario is a joke to platformer now i dont even want to buy any new mario games till they get creative

You have NO idea how stupid that statement is.
Actually, compared to Sonic, Mario is pretty creative. Don't take this the wrong way, I LOVE the Sonic games, but the stage designs are always the usual. Sure, blasting through stages at 500mph is better than bopping walking fungi and turtles, but Mario has all those powerups, quirky characters, gimmicks, and epic level design. IMO Modern Sonic games are more fun, but Mario's got creativity.

You have no idea how stupid your statement is. Do you really think you're opinion is any more correct than his? It's all opinions not facts.

Xbox Live Gamer Tag - RancidVomit86
Battle.net - Dayman
Wii Code - 4335 5256 5880 9373
iOS Game Center - RancidVomit86

Writer for www.sega-addicts.com

AuthorMessage

Stereoman

177. Posted:

@ 0ld_sk0ol_punk
That retro console wars video is awesome !

Have to state that i never owned any 8 , 16 or 32 bit home console. I played casualy SNes at a friends house, but my legacy only began with N64.
I did follow all handheld developements though. Still wanting to play shinobi2 on gamegear. SO either nintey hurrys up and releases it on 3ds or i have to hunt it down for the good old gamegear :D

On a sidenote is the Pc enigne considered a 16-bit console ? IF yes than i think my most beloved 16 bit title is rondo of blood for now :D
I guess it was the selling point for the pc enigne ?

Hmm for the genesis i probably would have bought it for shinobi

And for SNes i guess i would have solely gotten it for A link to the past.

As of nowadays, most of those consoles look like abominations. Anyone remembers the television addon for the gamegear ? oO
But for the past as well as for the future what counts are the games. So what about your thoughts about the games and unique selling points for specific hardwares?

cheers

Edited on by Stereoman

Stereoman

AuthorMessage

Electricmastro

178. Posted:

Stereoman wrote:

@ 0ld_sk0ol_punk
That retro console wars video is awesome !

Have to state that i never owned any 8 , 16 or 32 bit home console. I played casualy SNes at a friends house, but my legacy only began with N64.
I did follow all handheld developements though. Still wanting to play shinobi2 on gamegear. SO either nintey hurrys up and releases it on 3ds or i have to hunt it down for the good old gamegear :D

On a sidenote is the Pc enigne considered a 16-bit console ? IF yes than i think my most beloved 16 bit title is rondo of blood for now :D
I guess it was the selling point for the pc enigne ?

Hmm for the genesis i probably would have bought it for shinobi

And for SNes i guess i would have solely gotten it for A link to the past.

As of nowadays, most of those consoles look like abominations. Anyone remembers the television addon for the gamegear ? oO
But for the past as well as for the future what counts are the games. So what about your thoughts about the games and unique selling points for specific hardwares?

cheers

I'm not sure if the TurboGrafx-16 was truly 16- bit, it looked like it was ahead of its time with its "cards" and all that jazz.

AuthorMessage

MAB

179. Posted:

TurboGrafx Power said it was like 12 Atari's duct taped together.

MAB

AuthorMessage

Electricmastro

180. Posted:

MadAussieBloke wrote:

TurboGrafx Power said it was like 12 Atari's duct taped together.

There was a TurboGrafx Power?!