Forums

Topic: 16-Bit Consoles Discussion

Posts 101 to 120 of 171

ogo79

the streets of rage series is the best beat em up series period.

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

MAB

I liked all the cool anime/manga style games that the Megadrive had in the truckloads along with the best movie licenced gems and the greatest sports gold of the 16bit era also the Desert/Jungle/Urban Strike series holds up the belt of epicness you just can't beat that SEGA feeling

MAB

KAHN

picking up an a**load( 7 ) of SNES games on october 1st! i ordered them all at once. as soon as i get them, PROFITS >: D (if you catch my drift)

Edited on by KAHN

KAHN

3DS Friend Code: 1032-1301-2772 | Nintendo Network ID: Milkman12

KAHN

genesis really doesn't do it for me. the color pallette is so small compared to the SNES. and it's so... dull. snes is super colorful, bright, and shiny! genesis colors look washed out and ugly to me...

KAHN

LyIa

I dug out my old SNES from the closet last month. Still works.
No, I'm not too young for the SNES. I'm already 13 :/

all men are kings 👑

ogo79

sushifreAk wrote:

I dug out my old SNES from the closet last month. Still works.
No, I'm not too young for the SNES. I'm already 13 :/

you should put your new consoles where the old ones were

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

LyIa

I would if I had some new games for it. Now all I have working is MK2, DKC, Super Mario All-Stars and NBA Jam. Not a big fan of basketball, but Jam is fun.

all men are kings 👑

KAHN

why would you play a sports game when you could just go out and play that sport? that's why i dont play sports games, and also why i dont have a genesis

KAHN

Electricmastro

What is the best kirby game on SNES?

Backloggery. Now playing: 3D Dot Game Heroes, Donkey Kong, EarthBound Beginnings, Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams, and Pac-Man Championship Edition DX+.

3DS Friend Code: 0216-1196-2417 | Nintendo Network ID: Electricmastro

KAHN

remember: when you play NES, you're playing with POWER. when you play Gameboy, you're playing with PORTABLE POWER. when you play SNES you're playing with SUPER POWER. when you play N64, you're playing with ULTRA POWER!
Nintendo > Sega

Edited on by KAHN

KAHN

LyIa

0LD_SK0OL_PUNK wrote:

why would you play a sports game when you could just go out and play that sport? that's why i dont play sports games, and also why i dont have a genesis

Sweat. Pain. Filth.
Not gonna do sports that require HEAVY physical activity (unless it's cyclin or a running-up-the-stairs race) until my metabolism gets significantly slower. I don't need that muscle anyway but I may need the +Max HP and +Vit

all men are kings 👑

Sonicmon

sega>nintendo
sega genesis had the cd which had the best game of all time you ready
SONIC CD!!!!!!!!!!!

sonic fan for ever and i love sega best system ever the genesis
best game ever SONIC CD!!!!
playing:anything i feel like right now >:3
i was MR-SEGA

Mieu-Fire

^ i agree sonic cd was amazing but not the best gmae of all time nore was it the best sonic game but thats just in my opinion
but i 100% agree that genesis was better then the snes

MANGO

KAHN

MR-SEGA wrote:

sega>nintendo
sega genesis had the cd which had the best game of all time you ready
SONIC CD!!!!!!!!!!!

i disagree. SuperNES didnt even need all the crap the Genesis needed. SNES had the FX chip! with genesis, you needed to buy all these crappy add-ons. one game cannot make a whole console good if it's clouded by all the crap around it. i think AGVN said it best when he said that the Genesis was thriving on it's add-ons, and that they made it look like it was on life-support. and are you forgetting that SEGA is making games on NINTENDO consoles? that should be proof enough that the genesis wasnt a true winner.
side note: OoT is the best game ever, having received the best reviews ever.

KAHN

Happy_Mask

Genesis never had super Mario rpg, therefore, it is worse.

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

JohnPhilipSousa

Myself (unfortunately) not being born yet, I am not blinded by nostalgia. I can say that SEGA had the better first party games. As for third party, Nintendo won there.

JohnPhilipSousa

3DS Friend Code: 3909-7508-7026 | Nintendo Network ID: JohnPhilipSousa

KAHN

@meiu-fire
yes, but you cant ignore the fact that SNES is better on a technical scale. you CANT. it's impossible. not unless you want to start some "blast processing" madness.

______________GENESIS | SNES

_________SPEED: 7.6 MHz | 3.6 MHz

___________COLORS: 512 | 32,768

SIMULTANEOUS COLORS: 64 | 256

__RESOLUTION: 320 * 224 | 512 * 448

____________SPRITES: 80 | 128

____________SIZE: 32 * 63 | 64 * 64

Edited on by KAHN

KAHN

Reala

Add the add ons into the mix and and megadrive CD 32X comes out on top technically, so sega wins power ranger combine style!!!

Reala

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.