Forums

Topic: Game vs. Game

Posts 941 to 960 of 2,015

KiwiPanda

TTYD was the best, easily into my top 3 games of all time and, to me, much better than the first. I love the music, the visuals (Although they really got the hang of art their first try on the N64), everything. The personalities are amazing for both bosses (You can feel the tension before battling Hooktail) and partners (Koopie <3). And I find the storyline in TTYD is much better than the original.
The only real problem with TTYD is the backtrack, but I still think it did that better overall than its predecessor did (Yoshi Village or whatever was such a pain to do with Sushi and finding the Yoshis).
My favorite chapter definitely goes to the one with the Glitz Pit, the personalities for even simpler enemies was good, and Tubba Grubba (Or whatever) was cool.

Edited on by KiwiPanda

Previously RedPanda.
♭ ~Green is not a creative color~ ♪
SSBB FC- 3998-3139-7405
~
Backloggery
It's severely outdated, but I guess you can look at it if you want. (?)
~
Come visit

3DS Friend Code: 2020-0178-7523 | Nintendo Network ID: ThatRedPandaKid

e-love

Paper Mario: 7
Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door: 7

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

e-love

Winner: Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door

Untitled

NEW: Animal Crossing vs. Animal Crossing: Wild World

Animal Crossing: 1
Animal Crossing: Wild World:

If you have played City Folk and not Wild World, they are both very similar. So if you like City Folk better than the original Animal Crossing, I would vote for Wild World.

Start voting now!

Happy_Mask

Animal Forest for N64. >:3

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

GamecubeMan

Happy_Mask wrote:

That counts toward Animal Crossing, since it was a port form the original japanese AC on the N64 from I believe.....

GCN 3.9
Gamecubeloggery
Forget the Nintendo seal of approval
My

3DS Friend Code: 1934-1104-3407 | Twitter:

I-U

My pick is Wild World. One thing I love about Wild World, that is a little implementation that made a big difference to the experience, is the top screen being used to showcase the sky above a town. I could see the clouds drifting by, flashes of lightning, shooting stars, rain fall, snow fall, stars, fireworks and so on with clarity, not having my view hindered by the angle my character looks up in like in City Folk. It made the setting feel represented completely. It's a shame that Wild World may be the last Animal Crossing game to allow a full view of the sky at all times.

"The secret to ultimate power lies in the Alimbic Cluster."

Chrono_Cross

GamecubeMan wrote:

Happy_Mask wrote:

That counts toward Animal Crossing, since it was a port form the original japanese AC on the N64 from I believe.....

That it is.

I choose the original Animal Crossing. For many, many reasons.

Just for you.
"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear." - Freddie Mercury

e-love

Animal Crossing: 3
Animal Crossing: Wild World: 3

It makes you wonder, will Animal Crossing: New Leaf be even better than these two?

Chrono_Cross

I have a feeling it will. It's the first true sequel we've had in seven years. The wait will be worth it.

Just for you.
"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear." - Freddie Mercury

e-love

Not to mention it's actually pushing the series forward.

e-love

Animal Crossing: 4

We just don't get as many votes for the smaller series...

RevolverLink

Animal Crossing, purely on the basis of the NES games and far superior holidays.

The Revloggery

Switch Friend Code: SW-4605-3581-8608 | 3DS Friend Code: 4339-3392-1142 | Nintendo Network ID: RevolverLink

e-love

Animal Crossing: 5

Lunapplebloom

Wild World. Personally because it's portable, and I actually paid off Tom Nook!... The game got boring afterwards.

Animal Crossing: 5
Animal Crossing: Wild World: 4

Edited on by Lunapplebloom

Like: Sonic, Yoshi, Link, and Samus
My Appleloggery and Youtube
PSN ID: sonicwildfire
Previously Applejacklove
Discostew: "I am the terror that trots in the night!...

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9557-7319 | Nintendo Network ID: sonicwildfire07 | Twitter:

TheKingOfTown

Meh, I guess Wild World, since City Folk was fun for a little bit.

Why do people point to their wrists when asking for the time, but don't point to their crotch when they ask where the bathroom is?

PSN ID: CTID16

3DS Friend Code: 1891-1201-0412 | Nintendo Network ID: TheKingOfTown

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.