Forums

Topic: Game vs. Game

Posts 821 to 840 of 2,015

e-love

Mario Party: 5
Wario Ware: 3

@HarmoKnight, there is in fact 3 votes. Thanks for pointing that out.

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

SubBronze

Even though both a great, I gotta go with the brutality of Mario Party. Lots of fun times with 9, even though I always lost for some stupid reason...

I WENT OVER THE FINISH LINE, I SHOULDN'T NEED TO TOUCH THE FLOOR!!! And there's 50 mini stars gone, as well as my lead, down to last I go...

Edited on by SubBronze

SteamID: bulby1994

3DS Friend Code: 5112-3450-2144 | Nintendo Network ID: Bulbousaur

Hokori

The score MADE me sad

Digitaloggery
3DS FC: Otaku1
WiiU: 013017970991
Nintendo of Japan
niconico community is full of kawaii!
Must finish my backlagg or at least get close this year
W...

rayword45

WarioWare: 4
Mario Party: 5

Generic party/board game vs. one of the most unique concepts of our time? Hell yes WarioWare gets my vote.

This is a signature.
Link goes here now.
Screw you.

e-love

Mario Party: 6
Wario Ware: 5

Some people are miscounting, @bubly1994's vote was disregarded.

e-love

Mario Party: 6
Wario Ware: 6

@NintyFan, that's a surprise!

e-love

@Alien_Mosky, you posted that right when I was addressing something else.

The mashups end whenever, there's no set amount of time. Its basically determined if one is ahead for a while and then it ends and the winner is declared. If its close for a long time, I'll make it known that its the last chance to vote, and the winner can be decided based on just only one vote.

I try to make sure there's a winner by a good margin to keep it fair, and that requires a good amount of time sometimes.

kkslider5552000

Warioware. Mainly because the GBA games are better than any Mario Party or pretty much any minigame game.

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

SirSmugleaf

Warioware, but a short margin. While I love messing around with friends in mario party, the wackiness and the fun of Warioware's microgames are simply unbeatable!

Currently playing: Rhythm Heaven, Minecraft (XBLA), Pokemon B/W 2, Halo 4, The Denpa Men: They Came By Wave, Fallblox, Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door (GCN)

Will be playing soon: Paper Mario: Sticker Star, Cave Story +, Wii U: NSMBU, Nintendo Land, (And lots more!)

Jani-Koblaney

Mario Party.

Never Gonna Give Mew Up!

3DS Friend Code: 1075-1253-2852 | Nintendo Network ID: NJanders

CM30

At the moment, WarioWare due to how stale the Mario Party series has gotten. At it's best though (Nintendo 64 days), Mario Party was better than any WarioWare game.

I'd probably go with Mario Party if only due to nostalgia and fond memories of the first two or three games.

Try out Gaming Reinvented, my new gaming forum and website!
Also, if you're a Wario series fan, check out Wario Forums today! Your only place for Wario series discussion!
My 3DS Friend Code: 4983-5165-4...

Twitter:

misswliu81

warioware for me- personally speaking, the mini games are better than the mario party ones

misswliu81

Knux

WarioWare, even though the N64 Mario Party games are awesome.

Knux

Haywired

@WaveWitch You should totally get the GBA original as well.

Anyway, yeah, Wario Ware for me. I've loved it since the first one. It's one of the most fun, unique and hilarious game franchises around. I've never showed it to anyone who didn't instantly fall in love with it as well. I sold a good few people on the DS in those early days thanks to Touched! Though I do like Mario Party and in a way I think it's the perfect multiplayer game because its relaxed pace and turn-based nature means that when playing with friends it's not so intense and exclusive that you can't talk and socialize while you play.

But anyway, yeah, Wario Ware.

Haywired

ThePirateCaptain

If you gather 3 buds together, Mario Party can be a total blast of insanity. Wario Ware is fun, but never really clicked with me I guess.

ThePirateCaptain

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2096-8169 | Nintendo Network ID: Capn_Pancakes

Chrono_Cross

I'd say WarioWare if Mario Party 9 never released.

Just for you.
"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear." - Freddie Mercury

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.