Forums

Topic: Game vs. Game

Posts 781 to 800 of 2,015

e-love

Pokemon R+S. 2
Pokemon B+W: 3

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

Hokori

B+W I don't know why but I hate R+S although I'm starting to have a change in heart from having them be the worst to D+P being worst, but it's flip flopping I love the music in R+S though

Digitaloggery
3DS FC: Otaku1
WiiU: 013017970991
Nintendo of Japan
niconico community is full of kawaii!
Must finish my backlagg or at least get close this year
W...

Mieu-Fire

i really love the 3rd gen and 4th gen the best if i had to pic a worst it be the 1st gen it was broken you could beat the elite four in your 30's

MANGO

Hokori

Maybe I need to play gen 1 again, but I know gen 2 and 5 are awesome for me

Digitaloggery
Nintendo of Japan
W...

FriedSquid

Hmm, I'd have to go with R/S. Not my favorite of the five generations (seriously, G/S rocks) but I do prefer it over B/W, since in R/S they still added a few of the older Pokemon to the wild to catch. And I prefer some of the 3rd gen Pokemon designs to B/W's, anyways, but both aren't bad..

Sav'aaq!
A Miiverse admin's first day on the job.
"Samus is under fire! She's sent an emergency directive! Join the fight!"
My Squidloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2320-6168-7289 | Nintendo Network ID: captainsquid

Kyloctopus

Ruby and Saphire for the inclusion of Abilities and Double Battles, it just feels natural to the game.

Kyloctopus

3DS Friend Code: 4897-5952-1236 | Nintendo Network ID: Kyloctopus | Twitter:

Ecto-1

I will have to go with Black/White. No entry in the series left me with as bad a taste in my mouth as Ruby and Sapphire. What is bad is that I am not sure it was really anything in particular about the game itself that I didn't like. I liked Hoenn and several of the additions were great. I just hated that Ruby and Sapphire pretty much reset everything. All of the work I had put into my Crystal team was worthless as I couldn't transfer them, even after beating the game. Add to it that my favorite Pokemon, Charizard, was completely unobtainable until FireRed and LeafGreen's release, it just left me not as happy with them as I would have liked to have been. I think that is the main reason that while I hated Ruby, I loved Emerald; I had had a couple of years to build new teams and I could use my Charizard once the main story was over. That and Emerald brought back the animated sprites like Crystal had had (I'll never understand why those weren't in R/S/FR/LG).

Edited on by Ecto-1

Boo! I'm a ghost.
Check out my Rytmik songs on Youtube
Colors 3D Gallery

3DS Friend Code: 3566-1553-9977 | Nintendo Network ID: ECTO-1989

Hokori

Ecto-1 wrote:

I will have to go with Black/White. No entry in the series left me with as bad a taste in my mouth as Ruby and Sapphire. What is bad is that I am not sure it was really anything in particular about the game itself that I didn't like. I liked Hoenn and several of the additions were great. I just hated that Ruby and Sapphire pretty much reset everything. All of the work I had put into my Crystal team was worthless as I couldn't transfer them, even after beating the game. Add to it that my favorite Pokemon, Charizard, was completely unobtainable until FireRed and LeafGreen's release, it just left me not as happy with them as I would have liked to have been. I think that is the main reason that while I hated Ruby, I loved Emerald; I had had a couple of years to build new teams and I could use my Charizard once the main story was over. That and Emerald brought back the animated sprites like Crystal had had (I'll never understand why those weren't in R/S/FR/LG).

I think this is why I didn't like it along with the day/night thing being gone, made getting umbreo impossible.

Digitaloggery
Nintendo of Japan
W...

moomoo

Black and White are better games. Ruby and Saphire were good, especially when they came out, but BW just kill it in terms of quality, convenience, and the overall flow of the experience.

Best thread ever
Feel free to add me on Miiverse or PSN.
Miiverse is Moomoo14, PSN is Moomoo1405390

3DS Friend Code: 4940-5561-6002 | Nintendo Network ID: Moomoo14

Mieu-Fire

exacly what i thought everyone just picks the newer games

MANGO

SirSmugleaf

Shining-Void wrote:

Once you go Black you never go back.

Currently playing: Rhythm Heaven, Minecraft (XBLA), Pokemon B/W 2, Halo 4, The Denpa Men: They Came By Wave, Fallblox, Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door (GCN)

Will be playing soon: Paper Mario: Sticker Star, Cave Story +, Wii U: NSMBU, Nintendo Land, (And lots more!)

CorporalPegasus

Ruby and Saphire, best pokemon designs, and Double Battles are awesome!

IGOR!

Happy_Mask

Ruby/Saphire because Bagon is the best pokemon ever!

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

KiwiPanda

R/S hands down for me. I think all of the older music was basically better (Namely the R/S E4), and I like the GBA Pokemon games visuals as well.

Previously RedPanda.
♭ ~Green is not a creative color~ ♪
SSBB FC- 3998-3139-7405
~
Backloggery
It's severely outdated, but I guess you can look at it if you want. (?)
~
Come visit

3DS Friend Code: 2020-0178-7523 | Nintendo Network ID: ThatRedPandaKid

e-love

Pokemon R+S: 7
Pokemon B+W: 8

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

Norfair

Never played Black and White so I can't really take part of this so I will just say that Ruby is my favorite Pokemon game.

My body is ready, can you say the same? Is your body ready?

3DS Friend Code: 4682-9601-9308

Arminillo

R + S

Vigoroth and Shedninja

More specific. Emerald Version. (Cloning cheat, anyone?)

3DS name: Arminillo
3DS FC: 1118-0310-8459

"The Rich Boy wakes Up, But is Handsome."
-DeviousSnorlax

Nintendo Network ID: Arminillo

Happy_Mask

@Emaan When will you end this one? D:

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.