Forums

Topic: Game vs. Game

Posts 541 to 560 of 2,015

SirSmugleaf

I loved NSMB but NSMB2 looks better. I haven't played it yet (will be getting it very soon) but, from the trailers, it looks very exciting! The level design looks so much better and the coin collecting theme looks addictive.
So I can't really say which is better yet because I haven't even played NSMB2 yet.

Currently playing: Rhythm Heaven, Minecraft (XBLA), Pokemon B/W 2, Halo 4, The Denpa Men: They Came By Wave, Fallblox, Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door (GCN)

Will be playing soon: Paper Mario: Sticker Star, Cave Story +, Wii U: NSMBU, Nintendo Land, (And lots more!)

19Robb92

I'm actually going with NSMB.2 I think. The sole reason I really loved NSMB at the time was because there hadn't been a 2D Mario in about 14 freaking years. Looking at it now, I wouldn't really re-play it. Because both New Super Mario Bros. Wii and 2 are more polished and well crafted titles. Back then I didn't have anything to compare it too, now I do.

Also, I think the art-style of the NSMB games in general does not age well at all. NSMB looks very blocky and outdated today IMO. And I know I'll probably say the same about both NSMBWii and 2 in a couple of years sadly.

Edited on by 19Robb92

Looking forward to: No More Heroes: Travis Strikes Again

3DS Friend Code: 3007-8070-6318 | Nintendo Network ID: 19Robb92

TheKingOfTown

I've only played the first NSMB and the Wii one.

Why do people point to their wrists when asking for the time, but don't point to their crotch when they ask where the bathroom is?

PSN ID: CTID16

3DS Friend Code: 1891-1201-0412 | Nintendo Network ID: TheKingOfTown

I-U

NSMB: 1
NSMB 2: 4

It is a brilliant move for the development team of New Super Mario Brothers 2 to decide on the coin theme and its million coin goal, as so much of each level is filled with a sense of reward that it takes me in and delivers an engrossing fun experience. I like the coin theme so much that I personally would not mind seeing it appear again in a Super Mario 3D Land sequel. The trailers for the game did not provide the sense of progression in the New Series that the actual game produces, and I'm really glad that the game broke my expectations. I do think it is better than the original New Super Mario Brothers title as it evolves every bit of it from its presentation to gameplay.

Edited on by I-U

"The secret to ultimate power lies in the Alimbic Cluster."

Mieu-Fire

NSMB
i loved it i didnt care for wii one and dont wont to bother with the 3ds one

MANGO

e-love

NSMB: 2
NSMB2: 4

Winner: New Super Mario Bros. 2

Untitled

NEW: The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time vs. Majora's Mask

Ocarina of Time: 1
Majora's Mask:

Start voting now! Hopefully we get more votes in this time.

Edited on by e-love

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

Knux

Majora's Mask obviously.

Knux

Happy_Mask

I think everyone already knows what I'm voting for

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

kevohki

Majora's Mask.

PSN ID: PhantomSauce
3DS Friend Code: 2105-8814-0225

e-love

Ocarina of Time: 1
Majora's Mask: 3

StarBoy91

Since I only played The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time out of the two, I've gonna go with that, even though it's not exactly a fair vote on my part and I didn't even get halfway in it

To each their own

kkslider5552000

WiiUOnly wrote:

I'm going to have to say Ocarina of Time. I beat Majora's Mask but there were too many fetch quests for my taste.

I honestly can't remember any fetch quests off the top off my head outside of the red potion guard and small parts of the Kafei and Anju quest.

Majora's Mask. Easily. OOT is a classic but Majora's Mask takes it in such a mature, dark and interesting direction...by Nintendo standards at the very least.

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

Namco

I like ocarina of time more. I like the triforce story and hyrule
don't like that stuff with time in majoras mask

A piece of the Triforce appeared before you! (>'.')> Touch it now!

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2624-1857 | Nintendo Network ID: Acegamer-62

e-love

Ocarina of Time: 4
Majora's Mask: 4

Mieu-Fire

WHY Emaan why do you make this so hard
i guess Oot

MANGO

Gamesake

OoT: 6
MM: 6

MM has cool moments, but having a time limit and losing your items over and over again is a frustrating way to play a Zelda game. Ocarina of Time was just more fun from start to finish.

...in my pants.

19Robb92

Ocarina of Time is the better game IMO.

Looking forward to: No More Heroes: Travis Strikes Again

3DS Friend Code: 3007-8070-6318 | Nintendo Network ID: 19Robb92

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.