[20:48] Sensei_PikPik does the pikpik emaan
The Emaaloggery
✰ I'm not really here that often anymore ✰

3DS Friend Code: 0559-6948-0467 | Nintendo Network ID: Emaann

AuthorMessage

TheKingOfTown

542. Posted:

I think it's save to say that Mario won. :P

Why do people point to their wrists when asking for the time, but don't point to their crotch when they ask where the bathroom is?

PSN ID: CTID16

3DS Friend Code: 1891-1201-0412 | Nintendo Network ID: TheKingOfTown

AuthorMessage

kkslider5552000

543. Posted:

Geonjaha wrote:

warioland games....bland

dude, even if you don't like the games, this is just factually wrong. Like the sequels especially are...weird and intentionally not bland.

3DS friend code: 2878 - 9709 - 5054
Nintendo Network ID: SliderGamer55

I have a Let's Play channel? How?!

AuthorMessage

RevolverLink

544. Posted:

Mario has my vote.

If I were to make a list of my favorite games ever, it would probably be littered with Mario titles, and while I like many Sonic games, the only entry I really "love" is Sonic the Hedgehog 2.

"Can a man still be brave if he's afraid?" "That is the only time a man can be brave."
The Revloggery

3DS Friend Code: 4339-3392-1142 | Nintendo Network ID: RevolverLink

AuthorMessage

Chuie

545. Posted:

poor sonic i guess that fat plumber won

Edited on by Chuie

3DS FC:1332-8177-3517 currently playing:Tales of xillia (2nd playthrough) BIG TALES OF FAN! BIG SONIC FAN! lloyd x sheena yuri x judith
PSN ID:Bioshock1313
youtube:ChuieTheUmbreon my new channel
i was mieu-fire

AuthorMessage

Geonjaha

546. Posted:

kkslider5552000 wrote:

Geonjaha wrote:

warioland games....bland

dude, even if you don't like the games, this is just factually wrong. Like the sequels especially are...weird and intentionally not bland.

To me, the games are bland. Whatever you may believe - it's still your opinion, and just that.
What makes the Warioland series distinctive? Weird looking bosses? How dull...

Mario: 15
Sonic: 5

• Updated the vote to keep something on topic. I think it's fair to say Mario has won though ;)

Edited on by Geonjaha

I make Pixel Art on occasion.

3DS Friend Code: 2277-6645-7215

AuthorMessage

Emaan

547. Posted:

Winner: Mario [Series]

Untitled

NEW: New Super Mario Bros. vs New Super Mario Bros. 2

NSMB: 0
NSMB2: 1

Start voting now!

Edited on by Emaan

I believe in make believe~
[20:48] Emaan dances the pikpik emaan;
The Emaaloggery

AuthorMessage

Electricmastro

548. Posted:

I've only played New Super Mario Bros. Wii. :P

Backloggery. Now playing: Rayman 2: The Great Escape, Pac-Man World, SteamWorld Dig, Klonoa: Empire of Dreams, Kirby & the Amazing Mirror, Final Fantasy II (Final Fantasy IV) and Ufouria: The Saga.

3DS Friend Code: 0216-1196-2417 | Nintendo Network ID: Electricmastro

AuthorMessage

Geonjaha

549. Posted:

NSMB: 1
NSMB2: 1

Although the actual gameplay is improved in the sequel, and the star coins are harder to find, the original is still better. The original had the minigames and custom made multiplayer levels, and felt like it had some extra effort put into it. NSMB2 sadly feels like it was rushed out as soon as possible just to sell 3DS'. The plan worked...but it has a cost. *Cue dramatic music i guess?

AuthorMessage

Emaan

550. Posted:

@Geonjaha, I only voted for NSMB2 because I simply think the level designs are much more clever. NSMB was too simple at times, while definitely more original. I think in terms of the New Super Mario Bros. mini series of games, they're getting progressively better as each new one comes out.

The Emaaloggery

AuthorMessage

Geonjaha

551. Posted:

But they're making such little progress compared to every other mario game sequel ever released. The fact that NSMB2 was released already shows a lack of originality - but taking out the minigames and custom multiplayer levels was just cutting corners. I do much prefer the main quest's gameplay in the sequel - but the levels are soul-less, forgettable, still overly simplified, and just an insult to the franchise.

AuthorMessage

BenAV

552. Posted:

NSMB2: 2

Nintendo Pocket Football Club - Club Name: True Teikoku | Club ID: 9697C6E03

3DS Friend Code: 3652-0548-9579 | Nintendo Network ID: Ben_AV

AuthorMessage

SirSmugleaf

553. Posted:

I loved NSMB but NSMB2 looks better. I haven't played it yet (will be getting it very soon) but, from the trailers, it looks very exciting! The level design looks so much better and the coin collecting theme looks addictive.
So I can't really say which is better yet because I haven't even played NSMB2 yet.

Currently playing: Rhythm Heaven, Minecraft (XBLA), Pokemon B/W 2, Halo 4, The Denpa Men: They Came By Wave, Fallblox, Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door (GCN)

Will be playing soon: Paper Mario: Sticker Star, Cave Story +, Wii U: NSMBU, Nintendo Land, (And lots more!)

AuthorMessage

19Robb92

554. Posted:

I'm actually going with NSMB.2 I think. The sole reason I really loved NSMB at the time was because there hadn't been a 2D Mario in about 14 freaking years. Looking at it now, I wouldn't really re-play it. Because both New Super Mario Bros. Wii and 2 are more polished and well crafted titles. Back then I didn't have anything to compare it too, now I do.

Also, I think the art-style of the NSMB games in general does not age well at all. NSMB looks very blocky and outdated today IMO. And I know I'll probably say the same about both NSMBWii and 2 in a couple of years sadly.

Edited on by 19Robb92

Looking forward to: ZeldaU & Hyrule Warriors

3DS Friend Code: 3007-8070-6318 | Nintendo Network ID: 19Robb92

AuthorMessage

TheKingOfTown

555. Posted:

I've only played the first NSMB and the Wii one.

Why do people point to their wrists when asking for the time, but don't point to their crotch when they ask where the bathroom is?

PSN ID: CTID16

3DS Friend Code: 1891-1201-0412 | Nintendo Network ID: TheKingOfTown

AuthorMessage

I-U

556. Posted:

NSMB 2: 4

It is a brilliant move for the development team of New Super Mario Brothers 2 to decide on the coin theme and its million coin goal, as so much of each level is filled with a sense of reward that it takes me in and delivers an engrossing fun experience. I like the coin theme so much that I personally would not mind seeing it appear again in a Super Mario 3D Land sequel. The trailers for the game did not provide the sense of progression in the New Series that the actual game produces, and I'm really glad that the game broke my expectations. I do think it is better than the original New Super Mario Brothers title as it evolves every bit of it from its presentation to gameplay.

Edited on by I-U

Favorite Game: Metroid Prime Hunters

AuthorMessage

Chuie

557. Posted:

NSMB
i loved it i didnt care for wii one and dont wont to bother with the 3ds one

3DS FC:1332-8177-3517 currently playing:Tales of xillia (2nd playthrough) BIG TALES OF FAN! BIG SONIC FAN! lloyd x sheena yuri x judith
PSN ID:Bioshock1313
youtube:ChuieTheUmbreon my new channel
i was mieu-fire

AuthorMessage

Emaan

558. Posted:

NSMB: 2
NSMB2: 4

Winner: New Super Mario Bros. 2

Untitled

NEW: The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time vs. Majora's Mask

Ocarina of Time: 1
Majora's Mask:

Start voting now! Hopefully we get more votes in this time. :p

Edited on by Emaan

The Emaaloggery

AuthorMessage

Knux

559. Posted:

Majora's Mask obviously.

supersonic1990z@hushmail.com Twitter Wii FC: 4579-0293-6760-7162 [10:25] DarkwingLz: D**mit Knux, tell Sony to release Vita TV here >:[

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4499-6603 | Nintendo Network ID: Knux1990 | Twitter: Knux1990

AuthorMessage

Happy_Mask

560. Posted:

I think everyone already knows what I'm voting for ;)

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u