Forums

Topic: Game vs. Game

Posts 501 to 520 of 2,015

Mieu-Fire

new games mario isnt great sonic need to go back to adventure style in my opinion with adventure fields and adventure gameplay but you just play with sonic and the game last around 15 hours i like all the characters in the adventure series but no else does it seems but right now with new games sonic is still better

Edited on by Mieu-Fire

MANGO

Happy_Mask

Adventure games where the best in my opinion. New sonic games are horrid. And Mario has a constant flow of good games whilst the sonic cycle consistently hurts my opinion of sonic.

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

Mieu-Fire

mario games are getting reptitive and its like the same thing over and over nsmb nsmbwii nsmb2 nsmbwii u smg2 sml3d its all the same thing

MANGO

e-love

@Retro, was that a vote?

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

Happy_Mask

At least it's changing more than sonic. .

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

Mieu-Fire

really i dont see it changing at all?

MANGO

e-love

@mieu-fire, oh hush. Less talking, more voting.

Mario: 8
Sonic: 2

ADaviii

Sonic, recently, hasn't been doing it for me, but Sonic back in the Genesis era was the best thing ever! Shoot I even liked Sonic Adventure (even though most don't like it all that much).

I'd LOVE to say Sonic right now. I REEEALLY would, but in terms of consistent quality games, Mario is the easiest choice.

I'm so sorry, but I have to vote for Mario T_T . (if this was a question on who I liked better though, I'd say Genesis Sonic)

Edited on by ADaviii

Be kind to yourself and to others.

Mieu-Fire

i love sonic adventure everything about people dont like tails knuckles big amy and gamma i love all of it but big
mario 9
sonic 2 vote for sonic

MANGO

Mieu-Fire

AD3Supa wrote:

Sonic, recently, hasn't been doing it for me, but Sonic back in the Genesis era was the best thing ever! Shoot I even liked Sonic Adventure (even though most don't like it all that much).

I'd LOVE to say Sonic right now. I REEEALLY would, but in terms of consistent quality games, Mario is the easiest choice.

I'm so sorry, but I have to vote for Mario T_T . (if this was a question on who I liked better though, I'd say Genesis Sonic)

[/div]

its who you like better i think i dont check with emaan

Edited on by Mieu-Fire

MANGO

e-love

@AD3Supa

Honestly, its just which series you like better or have enjoyed more so far. Nobody's forcing you to vote for Mario. Plus Sonic could use some sympathy votes about right now.

SilverBaretta

Sonic. In fact, I would pick Sonic in about 90% of the pairings you'd give me.

I'm pretty sure I think I'm funnier than I really am.
10 Years of Kingdom Hearts
3DS Friend Code: 0301-9785-9580
[url=http://www.youtube.com/user/NeoStormGaming]Watch me and my friends play games! Now with better visual qualit...

Mieu-Fire

@SilverBaretta i feel the same but im more 99% unless its tales of vs sonic i cant choose so i would choose both
mario 9
sonic 3

MANGO

FonistofCruxis

Mario: 10
Sonic: 3

Some Sonic games are pretty good and recently the Mario series has been getting less creative but overall the Mario series is definitely better. No Sonic game has reached the heights of games like SMG, SMG2 and SM64.

kkslider5552000

SilverBaretta wrote:

Sonic. In fact, I would pick Sonic in about 90% of the pairings you'd give me.

please don't remind me of Sonic pairings

also I vote for Mario

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

ADaviii

Well you know what, I think I'll withdraw my vote for Mario and go Sonic. Mario may have more consistently good games (even today), but I just had so much more fun with Sonic (the Genesis Sonics, Sega CD, Sonic Adventure 1 and 2) overall! Both are FANTASTIC and Sonic hasn't been that great recently, but given the choice, I'm going Sonic!

Mario 9
Sonic 4

Be kind to yourself and to others.

e-love

You took away two votes instead of one.

Mario : 10
Sonic 4

Geonjaha

Nice try AD3Supa. We're watching you! >:3

Geonjaha

3DS Friend Code: 2277-6645-7215

DeMoN-13ruce

mario sega s soon to be sold to nintendo if things go like now with sonic

3DS Friend Code: 2879-0303-7697
Metal Gear Solid (rising etc)

Best game series i ever played:D

BIGG BOSS (Naked Snake) is my favorite game character of all time!

GANGNAM STYLE!!!

SirSmugleaf

Mario games are amongst my favourites of all time!
I have played a few sonic games. I have enjoyed them, but they are nothing terribly special, IMO.

So that's a vote for MARIO for me!

Currently playing: Rhythm Heaven, Minecraft (XBLA), Pokemon B/W 2, Halo 4, The Denpa Men: They Came By Wave, Fallblox, Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door (GCN)

Will be playing soon: Paper Mario: Sticker Star, Cave Story +, Wii U: NSMBU, Nintendo Land, (And lots more!)

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.