Forums

Topic: Game vs. Game

Posts 321 to 340 of 2,015

SMEXIZELDAMAN

Skyward Sword all day. Windwaker is my second favourite, though.

Check out SUBLIME GAMER, my YouTube Channel
God loves you

e-love

Wind Waker : 6
Skyward Sword : 10

I think I counted that correctly. @Shinesprite, not sure what to put as yours

I have to say Skyward Sword definitely had the most interesting story for me. I loved the characters and how it explained things about the series, like origin stories. The ending was beautiful as well.

Update the numbers when you vote please, if you can!

Edited on by e-love

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

Gamesake

It might be too close to call. Wind Waker has awesome style but it's too short and most of your time is spent sailing in circles. Skyward Sword is a much longer game with cool motion controls, but the puzzles aren't very hard and Fi is almost constantly interrupting you. They're both great games, but both also let me down somehow. The longer game of the two is probably the better value.

...in my pants.

kkslider5552000

I like the games about the same so this is a tough one.

I'll say Wind Waker since I cared about the story in the first hour instead of in the first dozen hours.

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

shinesprite

@Emaan It's really the flip of a coin for me, but if I had to, I'd say that the Wind Waker side is slightly heavier.

--Score Update--
Wind Waker : 9 ~(recounted to include Star-Blaze's vote)~
Skyward Sword : 12

Edited on by shinesprite

shinesprite

kkslider5552000

I will say Wind Waker's story had an unfair advantage in terms of story, at least for me. WIND WAKER SPOILERS BTW

Because...like I sucked at knowing how to progress anywhere in OOT when I was young but I beat Ganondorf on my friend's file and I knew the story, especially the ending. Even that age, I really wanted to see if Ganondorf's threats would ever mean anything and it blew my mind when they actually followed up on it. Skyward Sword was an origin story of some kind...and well granted any "this might be relevent to later games" stuff was needlessly vague because god forbid people care about continuity, but regardless it had an unfair disadvantage in terms of story as it was disconnected from familiarity outside of recurring themes and names, even compared to most Zeldas.

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

e-love

@shinesprite, I already counted @Star-Blaze's vote. So with yours included Wind Waker should have 8 votes. Are you sure it was 9?

Wind Waker : 8?

Mieu-Fire

i say windwaker it was slightly better then skyward sword

MANGO

shinesprite

@Emaan Just tallied it again. Start counting from the top of this page, and you'll see what I mean.

shinesprite

misswliu81

Wind Waker : 10~(recounted to include Star-Blaze's vote)~

windwaker for me- the sailing did drag on, but other than that, i loved how unique this game was. and i think toon link is a cool character!

misswliu81

SubBronze

I found Windwaker probabaly the least-good 3D Zelda in my opinion, not that it is a bad game, it is just the least epic out of the 5 we have had. My vote goes to Skyward Sword.

SteamID: bulby1994

3DS Friend Code: 5112-3450-2144 | Nintendo Network ID: Bulbousaur

Chrono_Cross

Wind Waker : 11
Skyward Sword : 13

Wind Waker gets my vote.

Just for you.
"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear." - Freddie Mercury

RevolverLink

I'll tentatively give Wind Waker my vote, although I really do have a difficult time deciding which game out of the last three console Zeldas (FSA excluded) I most prefer.

The Revloggery

Switch Friend Code: SW-4605-3581-8608 | 3DS Friend Code: 4339-3392-1142 | Nintendo Network ID: RevolverLink

Electricmastro

I feel as if Wind Waker has more to explore.

Backloggery. Now playing: 3D Dot Game Heroes, Donkey Kong, EarthBound Beginnings, Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams, and Pac-Man Championship Edition DX+.

3DS Friend Code: 0216-1196-2417 | Nintendo Network ID: Electricmastro

e-love

Wind Waker : 12
Skyward Sword : 13

@Electricmastro, is that your vote for Wind Waker?

Edited on by e-love

StarBoy91

The Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker

To each their own

Marakuto

Wind Waker has great sounds, I like extracting them. ^_^

Edited on by Marakuto

3DS games:

Mario Kart 7

Zelda OoT 3D

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Shadow Wars

Pokemon Black FC: 2666 2484 8599

Kid Icarus Uprising

Heroes of Ruin
and more.

Crime doesn't pay, unless you are really good at it then those who are legal criminals ...

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2450-6702

e-love

Wind Waker : 14
Skyward Sword : 14

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.