Forums

Topic: Game vs. Game

Posts 201 to 220 of 2,015

SKTTR

Brawl - 5
Melee - 4

Brawl.
It has more Earthbound, Pikmin and Animal Crossing.

Switch fc: 6705-1518-0990

Shining-Void

Bra.... wait, no MELEEEEEEEEEE. Brawl is too slow paced after playing hours of melee.

Shining-Void

Nintendo Network ID: Eternal-Cyprees

e-love

@Golden-Darkness, the characters seem to move faster in Brawl to me, but I know what you mean. The action is more intense in Melee in my opinion.

SSB Melee : 5

SSB Brawl : 5

I mainly chose Melee over Brawl because it just seems more...right. I don't know how to really explain it. It just has that more classic Super Smash Bros. feel to it. Brawl never felt that way to me. Maybe it was the opening of Melee that made my choice. ITS SO EPIC

Edited on by e-love

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

Chrono_Cross

I'll have to go with Super Smash Bro. Brawl.

Just for you.
"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear." - Freddie Mercury

Kyloctopus

Melee: 6
Brawl: 8
Reason: The Final Smash. Along the intensity and simplistic balance of the game.

Edited on by Kyloctopus

Kyloctopus

3DS Friend Code: 4897-5952-1236 | Nintendo Network ID: Kyloctopus | Twitter:

mamp

I'll say this, when I go to the game room at my college there are still people gathered around the TVs playing Melee so I think Melee all the way. My friends have some serious gaming skill on Melee and Brawl and the fact that I was able to be almost as good as them on Brawl shows how much easier they made it for people without skill to be "good" and I say it that way because people with skill worked hard on Melee to develop that skill and not just because the developers made the game easier for noobs to catch up. I liked playing Melee (even though I suck and my friends pown me in a hearbeat) because I was slowly learning and getting better and developing some true skill. TBH I hope the next Smash Bros has customization options that lets people choose if they want Melee or Brawl mechanics and get rid of the damn tripping.

My vote= Melee

Edited on by mamp

The cat's the only cat who knows where it's at.
NNID: Muffin-Gun

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6586-7657

e-love

SSB Melee : 7
SSB Brawl : 9

Yeah I don't know what they were thinking with the tripping. "Hey everyone! I know a great new gameplay mechanic for the new Smash Bros.! Wait for it...tripping! The players can TRIP on the battlefield! OHH its so cool, lets do it!" Yeah no.

Anyways, does anyone else besides me think the Melee opening is WAY better than the Brawl opening?

mamp

@Emaan1
I think the Melee opening is way more bas a#! than the Brawl opening.

Also are you ever going to put up Windwaker and OoT against each other now that they won their matches? I wanna see what people consider the best of the best.

Edited on by mamp

The cat's the only cat who knows where it's at.
NNID: Muffin-Gun

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6586-7657

RevolverLink

One thing that I really loved about Melee that Brawl ditched were all of the bonus scores and penalties that were awarded after every match. They were a good indication of just how, and how well, everyone fought, and it was fun to try and change up your playing style in order to get all of them (and, as a result, get the elusive Diskun trophy!).

The Revloggery

Switch Friend Code: SW-4605-3581-8608 | 3DS Friend Code: 4339-3392-1142 | Nintendo Network ID: RevolverLink

e-love

Let's keep the votes going!

SSB Brawl : 9

misswliu81

SSB Brawl : 11

brawl for me, simply because it has more characters to choose from compared to melee.

misswliu81

FonistofCruxis

SSBM: 7
SSBB: 12

Super smash bros. brawl is an amazing game and is IMO, the best game on the Wii! Melee just seems inferior compared to Brawl but its still fun to play and I still have some great memories with Melee. Even though, I think Brawl is better, Melee definitely has the better opening. The opening of Melee is my favourite opening of any game ever!

Also, if I hadn't missed the last one I would've voted for Wind waker. That game is far better than Twilight princess and is my second favourite Zelda game, second to Majora's mask.

e-love

SSB Brawl : 12

@FonistofCruxis

I agree, the opening is possibly my favorite, ever! That's okay about your Wind Waker vote, it won anyways

Edit : I'm going to just wrap this one up,

The winner is : Super Smash Bros. Brawl

NEXT TWO : Super Mario 64 VS. Super Mario Sunshine

I'm voting for Super Mario Sunshine!

Super Mario 64 :
Super Mario Sunshine : 1

Vote away!

Edited on by e-love

kkslider5552000

64. I appreciate Sunshine trying something different but it didn't always...y'know...work.

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

StarBoy91

Super Mario 64

To each their own

cheetahman91

Super Mario 64 : 3.
Super Mario Sunshine : 1.

Edited on by cheetahman91

Jesus is the only way.
It's OK to have an opinion. This ain't the Soviet Union you know.
Letterboxd
Youtube Channel

Switch Friend Code: SW-2350-3570-9923 | Nintendo Network ID: cheetahman91

Mabbit

Super Mario 64. It changed the gaming world, man.

Heisenberg says "relax!"
The user formerly known as briunj04
PSN=mabbit04/Summoner name(LoL)=briunj04

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.