Dragon Quest

TurtleLink's backloggery
Brawl FC: 4425-1340-4519
The Sister Complex Kingpin of Steel!

AuthorMessage

Jeremyx7

1,942. Posted:

Golden Sun I, II, & III

Wii U online games: Mario Kart 8, Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate, Need 4 Speed: Most Wanted U

3DS online games: Kid Icarus Uprising, Tetris Axis

3DS Friend Code: 4554-0287-3926 | Nintendo Network ID: Jeremyx7

AuthorMessage

kkslider5552000

1,943. Posted:

Jeremyx7 wrote:

Golden Sun I, II, & III

Ok now we're being silly. 3 is not on the same level as the previous 2 games. The dialogue became so annoying and it just wasn't as compelling as a whole.

also something about final fantasy being a different series but that's not important

3DS friend code: 2878 - 9709 - 5054
Nintendo Network ID: SliderGamer55

I have a Let's Play channel? How?!

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

1,944. Posted:

Yeah its getting a little silly in here now. KK was right though as Golden Sun 3 just didn't seem anywhere near as fun. I believe its time to declare a winner!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

I'm finding this game way too distracting. I would much rather be playing it right now rather than working!
Words to live by!!

Formerly Tech101 and OldMan-Tech
Tech

3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: Spoony_Tech

AuthorMessage

Emaan

1,945. Posted:

Winner: Final Fantasy VII

Untitled

New: Star Fox Assault vs. Star Fox Adventures

Some people either love or hate these two Gamecube space armada games featuring talking foxes. Which was the better of the worsts in the series? Or did you personally think one of these games was quite fun, despite popular opinion? Sound out your thoughts with your vote!

Star Fox Assault: 1
Star Fox Adventures: 0

I had a ton of fun playing multiplayer with the former, good times.

Start voting now!

Edited on by Emaan

I believe in make believe~
[20:48] Emaan dances the pikpik emaan;
[20:48] Sensei_PikPik does the pikpik emaan
The Emaaloggery
✰ I'm not really here that often anymore ✰

3DS Friend Code: 0559-6948-0467 | Nintendo Network ID: Emaann

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

1,946. Posted:

One of my regrets is I've never played Adventure. I'm also not the biggest fan of Assault.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

I'm finding this game way too distracting. I would much rather be playing it right now rather than working!
Words to live by!!

Formerly Tech101 and OldMan-Tech
Tech

3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: Spoony_Tech

AuthorMessage

WildMan

1,947. Posted:

I dunno, this is a hard one.. Maybe Assault, since I had a great time going through the story and playing multiplayer..

Mmm Chicken

3DS Friend Code: 1075-1253-2852

AuthorMessage

CapnPancakes

1,948. Posted:

I honestly don't think either of these games are as bad as their reputation would lead you to believe. I give the edge to Assault though, mainly for the multiplayer but also because it was a true Star Fox game. Adventures was fun for what it was, but the second half of the game felt a little unfinished.

Star Fox Assault: 3

Star Fox Adventures: 0

Runs the NintendoLife Best VGM Tourney Come Vote!
The Pancakeloggery
Keep it frosty people.
My Super Mario Galaxy Bio courtesy of Dark-Luigi.

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2096-8169 | Nintendo Network ID: Capn_Pancakes

AuthorMessage

Whopper744

1,949. Posted:

I like both honestly. I want some new Star Fox.
In this case, I'm going to have to go with Assault though. I'm hoping a new game will come out similar to this one...but with a longer campaign of course.

Nintendo ID : Whopper744
Fellow WV residents and MK8 fans...join the WV Cup today! 3052 9702 2828

Join Koopalings Thursdays! 5842-3656-8790

(used to be Joshers744...changed it to my Nintendo ID)

-John 3:16

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9014-2585 | Nintendo Network ID: Whopper744

AuthorMessage

Happy_Mask

1,950. Posted:

I'll go with the lesser of the two evils and say assault. Adventures does not deserve to exist.

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

AuthorMessage

Jaz007

1,951. Posted:

Assault. It was a pretty good game. The bit of multiplayer I played was pretty good too.

Currently playing: Sacred Gold, Valkria Chronicles, Rune Factory 4, 007 Blood Stone, and Uncharted 3.

AuthorMessage

turtlelink

1,952. Posted:

Assault was straight up awesome imo. Multiplayer was fun and that first mission was awesome.

TurtleLink's backloggery
Brawl FC: 4425-1340-4519
The Sister Complex Kingpin of Steel!

AuthorMessage

Chrono_Cross

1,953. Posted:

Star Fox Adventure by far.

Just for you.
"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear." - Freddie Mercury

AuthorMessage

SCAR392

1,954. Posted:

I liked both, but I prefer Assault. Adventures had a good environment, but I don't think it suited Starfox.
Assault was more traditional Starfox having guns, tanks, and Arwing battles. That criminal hideout and Saria were some cool levels. Same goes for the on-rail Arwing battles in space.
It looked good playing these in 480p through Wii on an HDTV.

$¢@®³’²

AuthorMessage

rayword45

1,955. Posted:

Star Fox Assault. I never got used to the controls, but it was still good fun and multiplayer was a blast. I must say however, Adventures is unfairly treated, as had it been left as Dinosaur Planet or whatever it'd probably be getting love today.

Assault: 9
Adventure: 1

This is a signature.
Link goes here now.
Screw you.

AuthorMessage

Jack_Package

1,956. Posted:

Never speak their names in this place again

Jack_Package

AuthorMessage

TheKingOfTown

1,957. Posted:

I actually really liked Assault. Never played Adventures. (Don't really care too either)
Assault: 10
Adventures: 1

Why do people point to their wrists when asking for the time, but don't point to their crotch when they ask where the bathroom is?

PSN ID: CTID16

3DS Friend Code: 1891-1201-0412 | Nintendo Network ID: TheKingOfTown

AuthorMessage

Jeremyx7

1,958. Posted:

Adventures by far. Both were my least favorite in the franchise but I still had fun with them. Most of you who are picking Assault must be the newer nintendo generation that grew up with the game because I personally don't know very many people around my age(26) who actually thought it was better than adventures.

Adventures just had so much more to it. Everything from a free roaming overworld, very well level design for the most part throughout, classic star fox style flying stages, currency sell system, zelda style gameplay to boot, and a few more bells and whistles. While Assault on the other hand was just a half hearted attempt at trying to bring back the glory that was Star Fox & Star Fox64 but failed completely.

If one looks at both with an open mind in every way possible and actually plays through each almost all the way through than that one will know Adventure is in fact the better more well thought out game by far.

Adventures: 2
Assault: 9

Edited on by Jeremyx7

Wii U online games: Mario Kart 8, Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate, Need 4 Speed: Most Wanted U

AuthorMessage

Jeremyx7

1,959. Posted:

TheKingOfTown wrote:

I actually really liked Assault. Never played Adventures. (Don't really care too either)
Assault: 10
Adventures: 1

If you truly haven't played a game to properly compare it to a game you have played then you have no sound opinion to properly judge for a vote.

Edited on by Jeremyx7

AuthorMessage

Lunapplebloom

1,960. Posted:

Star Fox Assault.

Had tons of fun with the multiplayer, and the main campaign wasn't half bad either. Adventures was ok, but the departure from the main gameplay was a bit jarring to me to say the least. Not that it was a bad game, but if I wanted Zelda, I would play Zelda.

Like: Sonic, Yoshi, Link, and Samus
My Appleloggery and Youtube
PSN ID: sonicwildfire
Previously Applejacklove
Discostew: "I am the terror that trots in the night! I am the gleam of the moon that blinds you while you drive! I - am Gamer Luna!"
Applebloom is best CMC!

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9557-7319 | Nintendo Network ID: sonicwildfire07