3DS Friend Code: 0559-6948-0467 | Nintendo Network ID: Emaann

AuthorMessage

Jeremyx7

1,882. Posted:

Ark_Sin wrote:

Jeremyx7 wrote:

HawkeyeWii wrote:

Sonic is way better.
Never found any of the MM games too much fun at all......

I have to strongly disagree except for Sonic Adventure on the Dreamcast. That game was amazing.

Grab a Game Boy Advance, and go play Sonic Advance 1-3 NOW!!!!

Played them and beat them. 1 and 2 were good, 3 was okay but didn't do much to improve really. Again, the first 'Adventures' game on the dreamcast was amazing. That's about it.

Wii U online games: Mario Kart 8, Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate, Need 4 Speed: Most Wanted U

3DS online games: Kid Icarus Uprising, Tetris Axis

3DS Friend Code: 4554-0287-3926 | Nintendo Network ID: Jeremyx7

AuthorMessage

Jeremyx7

1,883. Posted:

Electricmastro wrote:

Sonic Colors and Sonic Generations vs. s series of recently cancelled Mega Man games...

Yeah, I vote for Sonic.

We're comparing ALREADY released games from both franchises that have had more than enough time to prove themselves of how well adapted & timeless they've become over the years. Not comparing finished products to products that we have no idea about because they were cancelled. You shouldn't vote based on flimsy logic. Now if you voted because you simply enjoyed the sonic games than that's totally fine.

Edited on by Jeremyx7

Wii U online games: Mario Kart 8, Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate, Need 4 Speed: Most Wanted U

AuthorMessage

Reala

1,884. Posted:

I vote Sonic

there's nothing that's certain... of that you can be certain

AuthorMessage

Emaan

1,885. Posted:

Mega Man: 12
Sonic the Hedgehog: 15

I believe in make believe~
[20:48] Emaan dances the pikpik emaan;
[20:48] Sensei_PikPik does the pikpik emaan
The Emaaloggery
✰ I'm not really here that often anymore ✰

AuthorMessage

Moviefan2k4

1,886. Posted:

I love the first seven "Mega Man" games, and the first "Mega man X" is cool, but I haven't kept up past that point. I did play "X4" on the PS1, and the arcade games too, but the earlier ones are my faves.

As for "Sonic", I'm pretty sure I've played all three Genesis titles, plus "Spinball" and the Knuckles combo. Lost track afterwards, though.

God, guns, and guts made America; let's keep all three.

AuthorMessage

Jeremyx7

1,887. Posted:

Don't forget about the Megaman Zero series(1-4) for the GBA! All of which are awesome and count as megaman games too!

Edited on by Jeremyx7

AuthorMessage

Wonder_Ideal

1,888. Posted:

Well from my experience, I'm going to have to say Sonic.
Mega Man: 12
Sonic the Hedgehog: 16

Mesaloggery
The Hero of Ideals: A Legend, by True_Hero
I believe that once one has spotted a UFO it becomes an IFO(Identified Flying Object) as you have identified it then as being unidentified. -@3Dash

3DS Friend Code: 2105-8724-1357 | Nintendo Network ID: Ideal_Hero

AuthorMessage

RevolverLink

1,889. Posted:

Sonic the Hedgehog 2 is my favorite game from either series, but I find Mega Man to be more consistently fun, on average.

My vote goes to the Blue Bomber.

"Can a man still be brave if he's afraid?" "That is the only time a man can be brave."
The Revloggery

3DS Friend Code: 4339-3392-1142 | Nintendo Network ID: RevolverLink

AuthorMessage

Emaan

1,890. Posted:

Mega Man: 13
Sonic the Hedgehog: 16

The Emaaloggery

AuthorMessage

Electricmastro

1,891. Posted:

Jeremyx7 wrote:

Electricmastro wrote:

Sonic Colors and Sonic Generations vs. s series of recently cancelled Mega Man games...

Yeah, I vote for Sonic.

We're comparing ALREADY released games from both franchises that have had more than enough time to prove themselves of how well adapted & timeless they've become over the years. Not comparing finished products to products that we have no idea about because they were cancelled. You shouldn't vote based on flimsy logic. Now if you voted because you simply enjoyed the sonic games than that's totally fine.

nsfw

Backloggery. Now playing: Batman: Arkham City - Armored Edition, Tomb Raider: Anniversary, Pac-Man World, Golden Sun, Kirby & the Amazing Mirror, Crash Bandicoot: The Huge Adventure and Final Fantasy II (Final Fantasy IV).

3DS Friend Code: 0216-1196-2417 | Nintendo Network ID: Electricmastro

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

1,892. Posted:

I vote Sonic!
Untitled

SUPER SMASH CLASH: A MOBILE MULTIPLAYER PLATFORMER FIGHTING GAME FEATURING MR.RANDOMS AND LORDJUMPMAD!!! http://www.smashclashapp.com/

I like to rev up those fryers, I play games, I can't draw good, but I make stick figures named Sheldon and Mr. Randoms.

3DS Friend Code: 5370-0402-4645 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

AuthorMessage

Jeremyx7

1,893. Posted:

@Electricmastro Still flimsy Logic.

AuthorMessage

I-U

1,894. Posted:

Have only bothered with the first Mega Man on the Gameboy on the 3DS VC, and it sucked. While I will be giving the franchise another shot at some point, thinking of getting Mega Man Zero collection for the DS, today I'm going to vote for Sonic only due to the releases of Sonic Rush, Sonic Rush Adventure and Sonic Colors DS.

Favorite Game: Metroid Prime Hunters

AuthorMessage

Jeremyx7

1,895. Posted:

@I-U I just recently bought Mega Man Zero Collection for the DS literally about 2 weeks ago and it's awesome imo. I'm still on Megaman Zero 4 and it's brutal but that's why it's my favorite so far out of the collection. The Zero series is quiet different in many ways compared to the Megaman X series & Megaman series.

Also the old gameboy megaman games aren't near as good as the NES & SNES ones.

Edited on by Jeremyx7

AuthorMessage

Emaan

1,896. Posted:

Mega Man: 13
Sonic the Hedgehog: 18

We just might have a winner :O

The Emaaloggery

AuthorMessage

Electricmastro

1,897. Posted:

Jeremyx7 wrote:

@Electricmastro Still flimsy Logic.

Yep, i'm someone on the net who says he's clearly wrong about this topic's intent. So yeah, whatever, now go on with whatever you had going on. zzz

Backloggery. Now playing: Batman: Arkham City - Armored Edition, Tomb Raider: Anniversary, Pac-Man World, Golden Sun, Kirby & the Amazing Mirror, Crash Bandicoot: The Huge Adventure and Final Fantasy II (Final Fantasy IV).

AuthorMessage

Jeremyx7

1,898. Posted:

@Electricmastro never said you were wrong about the topic's intent. I was mentioning that what you typed up as a reason to vote for one side over the other was unrelated to the topic in terms of which one has adapted better over time. Really, I was simply correcting you to stay on topic, nothing more.

No need to take my light criticism on such a trivial topic as video games personally.

AuthorMessage

Electricmastro

1,899. Posted:

Jeremyx7 wrote:

@Electricmastro never said you were wrong about the topic's intent. I was mentioning that what you typed up as a reason to vote for one side over the other was unrelated to the topic in terms of which one has adapted better over time. Really, I was simply correcting you to stay on topic, nothing more.

No need to take my light criticism on such a trivial topic as video games personally.

Untitled

Everything's fine. So you don't have to worry about it! You don't have to keep on remembering it if you don't want too! :D

Edited on by Electricmastro

AuthorMessage

WaveBoy

1,900. Posted:

Sonic just beat Mega Man? Are people that thrown off by a challenge? :p
Mega Man 9 alone whipes the floor with every single Sonic game in the entire franchise, and that's a fact jack! And the Zero series? They offer some of the most challenging, kinetic, tightest, polished and energetic boss battles around!

I'm going to plunge face first into my mega pillow and cry blue bomber tears, mega man fans will you join me? :*

Edited on by WaveBoy

Currently Playing: Mega Man V!
We shall swim to Bubble Island, or you will suffer the wrath of my Trident Laser!
80s FANATIC & King of NES Tekkidome!