Forums

Topic: Game vs. Game

Posts 1,761 to 1,780 of 2,015

iwanttodie

the one with the grass

STOP BRINGING THE GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMY
mods delete me
OOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY DOWN MAN
PLAY NI NO KUNI AND ...

3DS Friend Code: 0430-8775-4247 | Nintendo Network ID: Shadowing27

Chrono_Cross

Nintendo Land: 7
Wii Sports: 3

Nintendo Land is one of the few party games I've ever enjoyed.

Just for you.
"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear." - Freddie Mercury

randomlypikachu

nintendo land!

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

Jani-Koblaney

Wii Sports, because I actually have people to play that with. They don't feel like playing Nintendo Land because it's too much like a "regular" game.

Never Gonna Give Mew Up!

3DS Friend Code: 1075-1253-2852 | Nintendo Network ID: NJanders

DreamyViridi

Nintendo Land for me!

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

19Robb92

NintendoLand.

It's pretty easy to tell that a lot more effort went in to that game than Wii Sports. With that said though, I really want a Wii Sports U game.

Looking forward to: No More Heroes: Travis Strikes Again

3DS Friend Code: 3007-8070-6318 | Nintendo Network ID: 19Robb92

Geonjaha

NintendoLand. Even if it hasn't captured the interest of the casual gamer as much it was a great idea for a launch game, introducing those same players to Nintendo's core franchises - and more importantly it's an amazingly fun game.

NintendoLand: 12
Wii Sports: 4

Edited on by Geonjaha

Geonjaha

3DS Friend Code: 2277-6645-7215

Happy_Mask

Nintendo Land. Both titles were used to show the systems' gameplay styles, but Nintendo Land was more fun to play with friends, and solo.

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

pikku

As for which one is technicall y the better game, my answer would definitely be Nintendo Land. But for purely nostalgic purposes I'm gonna have to go with Wii Sports.
Nintendo Land: 13
Wii Sports: 5

pikku

3DS Friend Code: 1891-1165-2008 | Nintendo Network ID: pikmaniac

misswliu81

nintendo land - more interesting

misswliu81

Geonjaha

Nintendo Land: 15
Wii Sports: 5

Yea...we're done here. >:3

Geonjaha

3DS Friend Code: 2277-6645-7215

TheKingOfTown

Wii Sports, nooooo.
I have better memories of that game, so I vote for it

Why do people point to their wrists when asking for the time, but don't point to their crotch when they ask where the bathroom is?

PSN ID: CTID16

3DS Friend Code: 1891-1201-0412 | Nintendo Network ID: TheKingOfTown

Klimbatize

I only played Nintendo Land once and it's obviously the better game. Wii Sports did it's job getting the casuals into Wii, but it's nearly unplayable now.

A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs. It's jolted by every pebble on the road.

3DS FC: 1332 7785 4494

Void

I vote Nintendo Land, but I have to say I did have a good bit of fun playing Wii Sports.
Nintendo Land: 17
Wii Sports 6.

I used to travel the stars, then I discovered Earth, and these incredibly addicting things called 'Video Games.'
And they said you couldn't buy happiness!

Arminillo

Wii Sports means more to me than NintendoLand. I choose Wii Sports.

3DS name: Arminillo
3DS FC: 1118-0310-8459

"The Rich Boy wakes Up, But is Handsome."
-DeviousSnorlax

Nintendo Network ID: Arminillo

I-U

While Wii Sports is simpler than Nintendo Land, it was also a free game. Unlike Nintendo Land, Wii Sports ends when the player decides and is not regulated to stamp achievements. I honestly love the atmosphere of the game, especially bowling and boxing, and in my opinion it's very player involved in comparison to Nintendo Land. I would have to give the slight edge to Wii Sports overall, as I have a hard time currently justifying Nintendo Land's value ($50) with the amount of enjoyment I've gotten out of it to this point.

"The secret to ultimate power lies in the Alimbic Cluster."

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.