Forums

Topic: Game vs. Game

Posts 1,581 to 1,600 of 2,015

Intrepid

Pikmin 2. I prefer aboveground levels, but the underground has grown on me, and I recognize it as a lesson in resource management, which adds to the overall challenge, not to mention the randomly generated floors. Additions of new types, berries, a second captain, and enimies made the gameplay better as well. You could also throw Pikmin faster now, so you could kill Bulborbs that way instead of bum rushing them, the whistle felt more fluid and responsive, and I believe the water in the second game is the most realistic I gave seen in a video game. I do, however, enjoy the story of Pikmin 1 better, with its sense of urgency, and I would rather collect ship parts than little trinkets. Something that I belive this series shares in common with Super Mario Galaxy is that the first game in the series feels like a magical experience full of wonder and discoveries, and the second adds more gameplay mechanics at the expense of story. If I had to choose, I would Pik (pun intended) Pikmin 2. After the newness of the series died, Pikmin 2 improved it in so may ways.. It had seven times the treasures to collect as well. They may not be ship parts, but the sheer amount extended the length of the game, and the ship's interpretations of them were hilarious.

Arminillo

Pikmin 2, it's newer and improves on original.

3DS name: Arminillo
3DS FC: 1118-0310-8459

"The Rich Boy wakes Up, But is Handsome."
-DeviousSnorlax

Nintendo Network ID: Arminillo

e-love

Winner: Pikmin 2

Untitled

NEW: Rhythm Heaven vs. WarioWare [Series]

Rhythm Heaven: 1
WarioWare: 0

Start voting now!

Edited on by e-love

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

Betelgroose

Untitled

"From tiny acorns, mighty oak trees grow, and those oak trees have guns and are flipping awesome" -Bunny Lord
Uhhhh... I like potatoes...

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2393-2290 | Nintendo Network ID: Groose_Lord

Jani-Koblaney

Wario Ware

Never Gonna Give Mew Up!

3DS Friend Code: 1075-1253-2852 | Nintendo Network ID: NJanders

rayword45

WarioWare, even though I'm a huge rhythm game fan.

WW: 2
RH: 2

This is a signature.
Link goes here now.
Screw you.

Spoony_Tech

I must sit this one out but if I had a vote it would be against wario as I can't stand these type of wario games!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

RoryLee

My vote is for Wario Ware
I love Rythm Heaven, but I struggle with it because of the rythm.

Nintendo ID: RoryLee
3DS: 3007-8085-6351

kkslider5552000

Oh that's a tough one. My opinion of the GBA Wariowares match my opinion of the 2 Rhythm Heavens we got, so it depends on if I think of the later Wariowares as "more good games" or as worse games (imo) that drag the series below the greatness of the GBA games.

I'll go with Rhythm Heaven as I guess its the underdog.

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

Joeynator3000

I love WarioWare and all...but I just can't get enough of Rhythm Heaven. Here's hoping they'll continue the series for Wii U/3DS. (hopefully a DIY like WarioWare. )

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

BenAV

My vote goes for Rhythm Heaven on this one.

Rhythm Heaven: 5
WarioWare: 4
I think that's right.

BenAV

Switch Friend Code: SW-4616-9069-4695 | 3DS Friend Code: 3652-0548-9579 | Nintendo Network ID: Ben_AV | Twitter:

ThePirateCaptain

This one is pretty hard to choose. I guess i'd say Wario Ware soley because of Smooth Moves. Rhythm Heaven is fun, but sometimes it can be a bit challenging for me.

ThePirateCaptain

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2096-8169 | Nintendo Network ID: Capn_Pancakes

SheldonRandoms

Untitled

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

e-love

WarioWare: 6

Edited on by e-love

RevolverLink

kkslider5552000 wrote:

Oh that's a tough one. My opinion of the GBA Wariowares match my opinion of the 2 Rhythm Heavens we got, so it depends on if I think of the later Wariowares as "more good games" or as worse games (imo) that drag the series below the greatness of the GBA games.

I'll go with Rhythm Heaven as I guess its the underdog.

I feel pretty much the same way you do; WarioWare Inc. and Twisted! are about even in my mind with Rhythm Heaven and RH Fever, but I'm going the other way and using the quantity of mostly pretty good WW sequels (though none of them are as great as the two GBA games) as the mental tie-breaker.

WarioWare.

The Revloggery

Switch Friend Code: SW-4605-3581-8608 | 3DS Friend Code: 4339-3392-1142 | Nintendo Network ID: RevolverLink

Commandervide0

Warioware. There isn't much better than warioware when it comes to multiplayer.
Smooth moves > DIY > Twisted> Inc > Touched

Commandervide0

Arminillo

Warioware. (I'm really voting for the microgames I made in DIY, but whateva)

3DS name: Arminillo
3DS FC: 1118-0310-8459

"The Rich Boy wakes Up, But is Handsome."
-DeviousSnorlax

Nintendo Network ID: Arminillo

e-love

WarioWare: 9

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.