Forums

Topic: Game vs. Game

Posts 1,481 to 1,500 of 2,015

Gamesake

Luigi's Mansion was as much fun as Mario is Missing. I'm forced to vote for Mario Sunshine.

...in my pants.

Intrepid

Luigi's Mansion. I am a very tactical minded gamer, and the idea of methodically clearing the mansion one room at a time really appealed to me. In addition, each room and ghost had their own quirks about them, and really added to the overall character of the game. It also starred Luigi, who is my favorite character (my avatar says as much), and had great music. Also, seeing Mario for the first time in that game was shocking. Luigi's Mansion is overall the better game, but I really enjoy Sunshine as well, and I don't think it deserves as much hate/dislike as it gets compared to the other 3D Mario games.

Chrono_Cross

Super Mario Sunshine because Luigi's as much fun to play as, as painting an elephant pink and riding it into a wall yelling "Flarbeger!".

Super Mario Sunshine: 7
Luigi's Mansion: 11

Edited on by Chrono_Cross

Just for you.
"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear." - Freddie Mercury

Jani-Koblaney

How can you guys even compare LM to Sunshine?! Sunshine is a masterpiece! It had an awesome tropical theme, the best hubworld of any Mario game, and FLUDD actually changed things up for the better!

Never Gonna Give Mew Up!

3DS Friend Code: 1075-1253-2852 | Nintendo Network ID: NJanders

OptometristLime

Luigi's Mansion: my memories are fonder and it doesn't make me motion sick.
Plus it's the year of Luigi! hur hur

You are what you eat from your head to your feet.

e-love

Super Mario Sunshine: 8
Luigi's Mansion: 12

Now things are getting somewhat interesting o:

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

ThePirateCaptain

As much fun as Luigi's Mansion is, it just can't top a traditional Mario platformer for me. I'm one of the people who loved Sunshine to death anyways so sorry Luigi, but Sunc=shine gets my vote.

Super Mario Sunshine: 9

Luigi's Mansion: 12

ThePirateCaptain

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2096-8169 | Nintendo Network ID: Capn_Pancakes

Mieu-Fire

luigi mansion cause it was unique and luigi is 100% better then mario :3

MANGO

Electricmastro

I like the feeling of freedom that Super Mario 64 and Super Mario Sunshine give me, so...

Super Mario Sunshine: 10

Luigi's Mansion: 13

Edited on by Electricmastro

Backloggery. Now playing: 3D Dot Game Heroes, Donkey Kong, EarthBound Beginnings, Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams, and Pac-Man Championship Edition DX+.

3DS Friend Code: 0216-1196-2417 | Nintendo Network ID: Electricmastro

DreamyViridi

Somewhat ironically, Sunshine gets my vote. I had more memories with that game, I've yet to play Luigi's Mansion.

Super Mario Sunshine: 11

Luigi's Mansion: 13

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

zoroarkrules25

I go with luigi's mansion. Sunshine was good but was just lacking something. Luigis mansion was creative and fun.

3ds friend code:3007 8328 5371

e-love

Super Mario Sunshine: 11
Luigi's Mansion: 14

LuigiTheGreenFire

Super Mario Sunshine. It has way more replay value and the overall presentation is far superior.

What Would W. Do?

3DS Friend Code: 3609-1033-1732 | Nintendo Network ID: Wman1996

e-love

Super Mario Sunshine: 12

I love how there's been two Luigi-themed users, who voted for Sunshine :b

rayword45

Sunshine, LM was far too short.

This is a signature.
Link goes here now.
Screw you.

e-love

Super Mario Sunshine: 13

@GamecubeMan, you could be the deciding factor

mookysam

I enjoyed the FLUDD mechanic in Sunshine, but the game overall had some niggling issues.

My vote goes to Luigi's Mansion, which I didn't actually play until 2009. I was ill at the time and in between sleeping and throwing up, Luigi's Mansion pretty much got me through the day. Good level design, inventive gameplay and great presentation. Maaaaarioooooooo?

Black Lives Matter
Trans rights are human rights

KAHN

look at this! looks like we've pitted two black sheeps of the same flock in the same ring! funny thing, these are my favorite 3D Mario games!
i hate mario 64 for a lot of reasons, one of which being the level assortment. i hate how a series of levels take place in the same area. i hate how Ninty brought it back in almost every other 3D mario game, not leaving out Mario Sunshine, though i do think they did it better than on M64. i like how LM took place in a big mansion. no paintings to jump in, no areas to play several levels in, that was the life. Those paintings ruined the gameplay experience for me, so i'm glad LM left them out. without Gameplay, i don't think there's much to mario, i mean no one plays mario for the story .
me personally, i love both games, for better for worse, but i think i like LM a little more.

KAHN

3DS Friend Code: 1032-1301-2772 | Nintendo Network ID: Milkman12

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.