Fire Emblem: 10
Final Fantasy Tactcs: 2

D:

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

TsunamiSensei

SheldonRandoms wrote:

Untitled

FIRE EMBLEM

That is the single greatest thing I have seen in my entire life.

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

moomoo

I really, really dislike Final Fantasy Tactics. Easily the most overated SRPG series. It almost threw me away from SRPGs. Then I played Disgaea, SMT: Devil Survivor and Tactics Ogre PSP. Meanwhile, I quite like Fire Emblem (especially the new one, which I am immensely enjoying).

Best thread ever
Feel free to add me on Miiverse or PSN.
Miiverse is Moomoo14, PSN is Moomoo1405390

3DS Friend Code: 4940-5561-6002 | Nintendo Network ID: Moomoo14

e-love

Fire Emblem: 12
Final Fantasy Tactics: 2

SkywardLink98

turtlelink wrote:

CanisWolfred wrote:

AmazingPopo_Man wrote:

Fire Emblem all the way! I just love how the gane makes you care about every character.

I dunno, I've never actually cared about a Fire Emblem character, and I'm not that hard to please, either. :/

I think he meant caring for the character's survival, not their personalities.

I cared for the characters in awakening...

My SD Card with the game on it is just as physical as your cartridge with the game on it.
I love Nintendo, that's why I criticize them so harshly.

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3424-5332

Jeremyx7

Fire Emblem destroys Final Fantasy tactics series and any other strategy/tactic/rpg genre hybrid. Except for maybe the EXCOM series. That's in the same ball park imo. But yeah Fire Emblem series gets a +1 vote from me without a shadow of a doubt.

Fire Emblem: 13
Final Fantasy Tactics: 2

Edited on by Jeremyx7

Wii U online games: Mario Kart 8, Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate, Need 4 Speed: Most Wanted U

3DS online games: Kid Icarus Uprising, Tetris Axis

3DS Friend Code: 4554-0287-3926 | Nintendo Network ID: Jeremyx7

SheldonRandoms

Untitled

Fire Emblem pretty much just won, time to celebrate I guess.

Edited on by SheldonRandoms

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

e-love

Winner: Fire Emblem [Series]

Untitled

NEW: Special: Mario & Luigi vs. Paper Mario [Series]

Mario & Luigi: 0
Paper Mario: 0

Which Mario RPG series do you like better?

Start voting now!

TsunamiSensei

Paper Mario.

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

mookysam

The Thousand Year Door is stupendously good but I choose Mario and Luigi. The games are ridiculous and engaging with an interesting spin on classic turn based battles and overworld exploration.

Black Lives Matter
Trans rights are human rights

e-love

Paper Mario: 1
Mario & Luigi: 1

ThePirateCaptain

I don't think I could pick between the two. Paper Mario is a more traditional RPG style experience, but it has great writing, characters, and memorable locations.
Mario & Luigi on the other hand, has one of the best battle systems in any RPG to date. Combine that with the ridiculously funny dialogue and it really makes a unique experience.

I guess Paper Mario would have the edge since it has 4 games versus M&L having 3.

ThePirateCaptain

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2096-8169 | Nintendo Network ID: Capn_Pancakes

SammyOfMobius

Paper Mario. Paper Mario games are more creative and have better art style and plots, but Mario & luigi games battle systems are just so fluid. Paper Mario games are better overall.

Games I'm playing currently: Legend of Zelda: A Link Betweeen Worlds, Tearaway
Games I'm excited for: Super Mario 3D World, Super Smash Bros. 4, Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze, Mario Kart 8
3DS Friend Code: 1719-3467-7677
Nintendo Network ID: SupaSamiStar14

SammyOfMobius

Paper Mario: 3
Mario & Luigi: 1

Games I'm playing currently: Legend of Zelda: A Link Betweeen Worlds, Tearaway
Games I'm excited for: Super Mario 3D World, Super Smash Bros. 4, Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze, Mario Kart 8
3DS Friend Code: 1719-3467-7677
Nintendo Network ID: SupaSamiStar14

kkslider5552000

Both are awesome but Paper Mario. Super Paper Mario is astoundingly creative, especially since it came out before the big 2d platformer indie boom, and Sticker Star is the freshest Mario title in years. And objectively those are probably the "lesser" games in the series, so that says so much. Never change Intelligent Systems.

Edited on by kkslider5552000

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

turtlelink

I only played the Paper Mario so I can't really vote. But I do want to ask this: What's the difference between these series? They look the same tbh.

TurtleLink's backloggery
Brawl FC: 4425-1340-4519
The Sister Complex Kingpin of Steel!

kkslider5552000

turtlelink wrote:

I only played the Paper Mario so I can't really vote. But I do want to ask this: What's the difference between these series? They look the same tbh.

Mario and Luigi has the more fluid and quick combat and Paper Mario has the more shockingly solid storytelling. /example

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

Electricmastro

That's a great choice for Vs.

I've completed Paper Mario 64, The Thousand Year Door, and Super Paper Mario. I've only played Superstar Saga.

Paper Mario.

Backloggery. Now playing: 3D Dot Game Heroes, Donkey Kong, EarthBound Beginnings, Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams, and Pac-Man Championship Edition DX+.

3DS Friend Code: 0216-1196-2417 | Nintendo Network ID: Electricmastro

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.