Forums

Topic: Game vs. Game

Posts 1,381 to 1,400 of 2,015

Klimbatize

Fire Emblem.

A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs. It's jolted by every pebble on the road.

3DS FC: 1332 7785 4494

e-love

Fire Emblem: 2
Final Fantasy Tactics: 1

After playing Awakening for a good amount of time now, I can say I really like both series.

I guess Tactics just has the edge since I think I prefer the setup of gameplay slightly.

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

Spoony_Tech

As far as strategy games go one of my all time favorites is Vandel Hearts. Old ps1 game but still one of my favorites to this day!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

kkslider5552000

Final Fantasy Tactics. The original and Advance are some of the only strategy games I am decent at. Shockingly decent at the original when I was like 11, despite apparently being much more difficult than Advance. Not sure how that works. But I just prefer how FFT goes about Turn based Strategy/RPG gameplay. Fire Emblem is basically just RPG Advance Wars but I've honestly always preferred how Advance Wars did it anyway.

I don't remember too much about the original's story but yeah FFTA's story is a joke compared to Fire Emblem.

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

ThePirateCaptain

Fire Emblem for me. I much prefer the gameplay setup in FE compared to Final Fantasy Tactics. Maybe it's just because i'm not a huge FF fan to begin with, but it didn't do anything for me.

ThePirateCaptain

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2096-8169 | Nintendo Network ID: Capn_Pancakes

e-love

Fire Emblem: 3
Final Fantasy Tactics: 2

Gamesake

Fire Emblem vs Tactics Ogre clone?

I vote Fire Emblem.

...in my pants.

kkslider5552000

Gamesake wrote:

Fire Emblem vs Tactics Ogre clone?

This is honestly the first thing that has made me interested in Tactics Ogre. Probably because someone finally said something about the series that I've seen beyond super generic "it's a good game!" statements.

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

Geonjaha

Fire Emblem gets my vote.

Fire Emblem: 5

Geonjaha

3DS Friend Code: 2277-6645-7215

CanisWolfred

I dislike them both equally, and would take SRW, Shining Force, Tactics Ogre, and Disgaea over them any day. Or pretty much any Turn-based Strategy game, for that matter.

Edited on by CanisWolfred

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

TsunamiSensei

Fire Emblem all the way! I just love how the gane makes you care about every character.

Edited on by TsunamiSensei

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

CanisWolfred

AmazingPopo_Man wrote:

Fire Emblem all the way! I just love how the gane makes you care about every character.

I dunno, I've never actually cared about a Fire Emblem character, and I'm not that hard to please, either. :/

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

Cabanela

Fire Emblem for me, without a doubt.

Currently playing: Animal Crossing, Fire Emblem: Awakening, Pokemon Heartgold and Fallout 2 (clearly not very good at sticking to one game)
For the record: in spite of my username and avatar, I'm female.
3DS friend code: 4699-5745-0702

turtlelink

CanisWolfred wrote:

AmazingPopo_Man wrote:

I dunno, I've never actually cared about a Fire Emblem character, and I'm not that hard to please, either. :/

I think he meant caring for the character's survival, not their personalities.

TurtleLink's backloggery
Brawl FC: 4425-1340-4519
The Sister Complex Kingpin of Steel!

Xilef

Fire Emblem. While i haven't playd neither one of them that much, from what i have played so far i can certainly say i like FE more.

Xilef

e-love

Fire Emblem: 8

pikku

turtlelink wrote:

CanisWolfred wrote:

AmazingPopo_Man wrote:

I think he meant caring for the character's survival, not their personalities.

I dunno, Sacred Stones (the only FE game I've played ) had quite a few characters that I kept around because of their personalities. The only character I really despised was Colm because he acted like a douche toward Neimi, but I only kept him around because according to a friend of mine who is a FE expert, thieves are really rare in Sacred Stones.

Edited on by pikku

pikku

3DS Friend Code: 1891-1165-2008 | Nintendo Network ID: pikmaniac

Jani-Koblaney

Fire Emblem

Never Gonna Give Mew Up!

3DS Friend Code: 1075-1253-2852 | Nintendo Network ID: NJanders

TsunamiSensei

I did mean survival, but I haven't let a single unit die in awakening because I like the personality of all but Panne.

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

SheldonRandoms

Untitled

FIRE EMBLEM

Edited on by SheldonRandoms

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.