Forums

Topic: Game vs. Game

Posts 1,281 to 1,300 of 2,015

ThePirateCaptain

I personally love both these games despite some of the mixed reactions they got. Sticker Star is fantastic and I actually enjoy the sticker mechanic a lot, not to mention the absolutely delightful soundtrack. Super Paper Mario really did things differently though, and no other Mario game is quite like it.

I think i'll go with Super Paper Mario because it is so unique, has great writing and characters, and you can play the game as Bowser. Sold.

Edited on by ThePirateCaptain

ThePirateCaptain

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2096-8169 | Nintendo Network ID: Capn_Pancakes

iwanttodie

SPM, It's terribly underrated, has best story and music so SPM

STOP BRINGING THE GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMY
mods delete me
OOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY DOWN MAN
PLAY NI NO KUNI AND ...

3DS Friend Code: 0430-8775-4247 | Nintendo Network ID: Shadowing27

photofool83

I vote Sticker Star.
It's one of the best games I've played.

Some of my favorite games:
Ghost Trick, StarFox 64, WarioLand: Shake It, Kid Icarus, The Legendary Starfy, Endless Ocean: Blue World, Zelda: Minish Cap, Pokemon Snap, Diamond Trust of London, Gyromite, Katamari Damacy, EarthBound, Mario Kart 7, and Sonic Generations(PS3).

e-love

Paper Mario: Sticker Star: 6
Super Paper Mario: 4

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

Mieu-Fire

i didnt really care for either one but i guess ima go for stickstars
but TTYD and the first paper mario will always be the best paper mario games

MANGO

TysonOfTime

Gonna go with SPM. That game got so much emotion out of me when I first played it.

You don't die until you're dead!

3DS Friend Code: 4854-6436-0663 | Nintendo Network ID: TysonOfTime

e-love

Paper Mario: Sticker Star: 7
Super Paper Mario: 5

renaryuugufan92

Sticker Star~

Style Savvy Shop Code: R22M60G78 | XboxLive: NikkiChan92 | Steam: Nikki_chan92 | Switch FC: SW-0079-0452-6231

Switch Friend Code: SW-0079-0452-6231 | 3DS Friend Code: 0001-3400-5874

Kyloctopus

Super Paper Mario. At least that one had more replay ability, as well as a fun story.
Paper Mario: Sticker Star: 8
Super Paper Mario: 6

Edited on by Kyloctopus

Kyloctopus

3DS Friend Code: 4897-5952-1236 | Nintendo Network ID: Kyloctopus | Twitter:

Commandervide0

Sticker star for me. It's an actual RPG, while SPM is nothing but a pretender. Although the flip ability was awesome, if it weren't for that, then SPM would of been a complete FLOP. Pun intended

Edited on by Commandervide0

Commandervide0

Klimbatize

Sticker Star, though parts of it were kind of annoying. I found World 3 a bit tedious.

Paper Mario: Sticker Star: 10

Edited on by Klimbatize

A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs. It's jolted by every pebble on the road.

3DS FC: 1332 7785 4494

iwanttodie

Astro wrote:

Sticker star for me. It's an actual RPG, while SPM is nothing but a pretender. Although the flip ability was awesome, if it weren't for that, then SPM would of been a complete FLOP. Pun intended

Wow, THAT'S ORIGINAL,Blaming SPM for not being an RPG even though you've oviously never playe it and realize that I'TS MORE AN RPG THAN PMSS

STOP BRINGING THE GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMY
mods delete me
OOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY DOWN MAN
PLAY NI NO KUNI AND ...

RevolverLink

I'm not sure, I liked different things about them. I thought Super Paper Mario was funnier, with more interesting characters and a better story, but I found myself enjoying the actual gameplay in Sticker Star much more (particularly the increased focus on exploration) and I loved what it did aesthetically with the series' paper/cardboard theme.

I'll give the edge to Sticker Star, but it's close.

The Revloggery

Switch Friend Code: SW-4605-3581-8608 | 3DS Friend Code: 4339-3392-1142 | Nintendo Network ID: RevolverLink

SparkOfSpirit

Sticker Star by leagues.

“A thing may be too sad to be believed or too wicked to be believed or too good to be believed; but it cannot be too absurd to be believed in this planet of frogs and elephants, of crocodiles and cuttle-fish.”
― G.K. Chesterton

HaastMK7

Sticker Star probably.

Miiverse: Haast_NZL
Followers: 855
Follow me! https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/Haast_NZL

3DS Friend Code: 0259-0434-4753 | Nintendo Network ID: Haast_NZL

e-love

Paper Mario: Sticker Star: 13

Hokori

Sticker star for portability and collecting

Digitaloggery
3DS FC: Otaku1
WiiU: 013017970991
Nintendo of Japan
niconico community is full of kawaii!
Must finish my backlagg or at least get close this year
W...

iwanttodie

None of the 3 above me have played SPM and just looked at the ratings

mods delete me
PLAY NI NO KUNI AND ...

MrArcade

Shadowing27 wrote:

None of the 3 above me have played SPM and just looked at the ratings

But Sticker Star got 8 and Super Paper Mario got a 9.

MrArcade

e-love

Paper Mario: Sticker Star: 14

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.