Forums

Topic: Game vs. Game

Posts 1,221 to 1,240 of 2,015

The_Fox

I much preferred Skyward Sword. I've beaten that game twice and have never been able to bring myself to finish TP. Can't say why, exactly.

"The government of the United States is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion."

-President John Adams

Treaty of Tripoly, article 11

pntjr

Twilight princess! It has a bigger and better story and shed a completely different light on the series.

3DS: 4596-9579-9606
The BackLoggery of Zelda!
Wii: 5236-6857-3124-9818
PSN: pntjr

3DS Friend Code: 4596-9579-9606 | Nintendo Network ID: pntjrx | Twitter:

LzWinky

pntjr wrote:

Twilight princess! It has a bigger and better story and shed a completely different light on the series.

Oh yes, a story we haven't seen before...oh wait

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

KAHN

tealovertoma wrote:

in what way does SS suggest the next Zelda game will be a prequel?

well, maybe not the next game, but believe me, they're cooking something in there. the game never stopped hinting at it! none of the main characters would shut up about ancient prophecies of things that once occurred (and i'm not talking about the one told in the absolute beginning of the game, i'm talking about the one all the characters talk about). and nintendo's already made a game taking place in another's backstory. SS and Minish cap are linked by backstory, so are OoT and FourSwords. Ninty's done it once, they'll do it again.

Edited on by KAHN

KAHN

3DS Friend Code: 1032-1301-2772 | Nintendo Network ID: Milkman12

Happy_Mask

0LD_SK0OL_PUNK wrote:

tealovertoma wrote:

in what way does SS suggest the next Zelda game will be a prequel?

well, maybe not the next game, but believe me, they're cooking something in there. the game never stopped hinting at it! none of the main characters would shut up about ancient prophecies of things that once occurred (and i'm not talking about the one told in the absolute beginning of the game, i'm talking about the one all the characters talk about). and nintendo's already made a game taking place in another's backstory. SS and Minish cap are linked by backstory, so are OoT and FourSwords. Ninty's done it once, they'll do it again.

Isn't the majority of the series prequels?

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

RevolverLink

I don't know, I like different things about Twilight Princess and Skyward Sword (and also The Wind Waker), so I always have trouble determining which game I like best out of the group. Usually it comes down to what mood I'm in more than anything.

I'll give Twilight Princess a slight edge today, if only because it contains many of my favorite dungeons in the series (and also Midna) - although I reserve the right to change my mind in the future.

Edited on by RevolverLink

The Revloggery

Switch Friend Code: SW-4605-3581-8608 | 3DS Friend Code: 4339-3392-1142 | Nintendo Network ID: RevolverLink

e-love

Twilight Princess: 21
Skyward Sword: 22

ehem, divided fanbase

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

-Juice-

Twilight Princess. It had some of the best bosses.

3DS Friend Code: 0962-9923-0016

Chrono_Cross

LZBirdboi wrote:

pntjr wrote:

Yeah, that's basically every Zelda game.

Just for you.
"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear." - Freddie Mercury

Jeremyx7

AlphaIchimoru wrote:

Completely disagree with this. TP had some of the coolest concepts for bosses perhaps but as far as final versions brought into the game I would say they were among the easiest, most predictable, and least epic in more ways than one.

Wii U online games: Mario Kart 8, Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate, Need 4 Speed: Most Wanted U

3DS online games: Kid Icarus Uprising, Tetris Axis

3DS Friend Code: 4554-0287-3926 | Nintendo Network ID: Jeremyx7

LzWinky

CactusJackson wrote:

LZBirdboi wrote:

pntjr wrote:

Yeah, that's basically every Zelda game.

I'm sure that not every Zelda game involved a dream island or a moon crashing

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Jani-Koblaney

AlphaIchimoru wrote:

I disagree.

Edited on by theblackdragon

Never Gonna Give Mew Up!

3DS Friend Code: 1075-1253-2852 | Nintendo Network ID: NJanders

e-love

Twilight Princess: 22
Skyward Sword: 22

We have a tie!

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

KAHN

Happy_Mask wrote:

yes, but do we really need to make games that go so far back that we eventually get to play as the goddesses so we can create hyrule (as told in OoT)?

KAHN

3DS Friend Code: 1032-1301-2772 | Nintendo Network ID: Milkman12

Jeremyx7

0LD_SK0OL_PUNK wrote:

Happy_Mask wrote:

yes, but do we really need to make games that go so far back that we eventually get to play as the goddesses so we can create hyrule (as told in OoT)?

ABSOLUTELY! But seriously.....why not? I for one like many others had a freaking fun time!

Wii U online games: Mario Kart 8, Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate, Need 4 Speed: Most Wanted U

Jani-Koblaney

Can I vote again for SS to break the tie?! >:]

Never Gonna Give Mew Up!

3DS Friend Code: 1075-1253-2852 | Nintendo Network ID: NJanders

Spoony_Tech

I think we should get three members of the nl staff to break the tie.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Jeremyx7

Tech101 wrote:

I think we should get three members of the nl staff to break the tie.

Why not all of them?

Arminillo

Skyward Sword.

I don't like the idea of Link being Taylor Lautner.

3DS name: Arminillo
3DS FC: 1118-0310-8459

"The Rich Boy wakes Up, But is Handsome."
-DeviousSnorlax

Nintendo Network ID: Arminillo

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.