Forums

Topic: Game vs. Game

Posts 1,201 to 1,220 of 2,015

iwanttodie

SS

STOP BRINGING THE GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMY
mods delete me
OOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY DOWN MAN
PLAY NI NO KUNI AND ...

3DS Friend Code: 0430-8775-4247 | Nintendo Network ID: Shadowing27

Itsa

Twilight Princess.

3DS FC: 1160-9773-6180

3DS Friend Code: 1160-9773-6180

e-love

Twilight Princess: 14
Skyward Sword: 19

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

Jeremyx7

Both are phenomenal masterpieces and fantastic examples of showing just how entertaining video games can become. As much as I enjoyed Twilight Princess every single moment I was playing it there was one small but very important factor that was missing.....challenging boss battles. With that said all of them were fun fighting but ended to quickly for me to actually get in the moment like I normally would in any other Zelda game due to the tremendous lack of difficulty those battles had. If it hadn't been for that I would rate it above OoT but I simply cannot unless Nintendo released a Master Quest version of TP than that would be golden!

As for Skyward Sword I can go on and on how everything was flawless but instead I'll just mention 3 key features that make this Rare Gem my absolute favorite most beloved game of all time as it stands.

1.) Amount of detail put into literally every single corner you explore throughout fantastic level design nonstop until you beat the game!

2.) Revolutionary/Naturally Fluid/Top of the line Precise controls like never before that completely engrosses the player to a whole other level beyond anything ever done before. These complex controls added depth in so many ways even allowing new ways to design enemy A.I. patterns so that they're less predictable requiring the player to think things through rather than button mash.

3.) Bosses. Bosses in Skyward Sword are in my opinion the most entertaining, challenging, & creative bosses in the entire series. Boss battles were awesomely epic in this game and always felt like a Major critical event in the story and for myself as a player trying to survive.

Unless anyone can't figure out what I choose to vote for by now well.....................Skyward Sword.

Twilight Princess: 15
Skyward Sword: 20

Edited on by Jeremyx7

Wii U online games: Mario Kart 8, Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate, Need 4 Speed: Most Wanted U

3DS online games: Kid Icarus Uprising, Tetris Axis

3DS Friend Code: 4554-0287-3926 | Nintendo Network ID: Jeremyx7

misswliu81

Tech101 wrote:

Don't EVER compare Twilight Princess to Other M!

i was just being sarcastic, but ok, you're right. it wasn't as hated as other M, but the game did divide zelda fans as much as other M did for metroid fans.

misswliu81

Chrono_Cross

misswliu81 wrote:

Tech101 wrote:

Don't EVER compare Twilight Princess to Other M!

i was just being sarcastic, but ok, you're right. it wasn't as hated as other M, but the game did divide zelda fans as much as other M did for metroid fans.

No it didn't. There is no proof of this whatsoever.

Just for you.
"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear." - Freddie Mercury

Spoony_Tech

Oh boy here comes the Zelda debate! If anything Wind Waker divided bandwagon Zelda fans because of its art style and younger kiddy look! Twilight Princess was a return to what those fans wanted Wind Waker to be. Wind Waker was also criticized for the travel method but its still my favorite Zelda as it had the most personality of all the zeldas

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Happy_Mask

Twighlight princess. Skyward sword had very little diversity in it's environments and practically no personality in it's cast, the bird controlled like rubbish and less than half of it's bosses were good (and not easy as all heck). I give it props for dungeon design and enemy design, and the fact that ghirahim was introduced, but that's about all it was good for. Sure, the motion controls were top notch, but I still prefer buttons. TP was lengthier (at least for me), more difficult, had more clever dungeon designs('Cept that water one, that staircase can burn in the goron mines), had better sidequests, and Zant was an interesting villain with a backstory. The worst thing about it was Ganondorf, we saw him with his curlers in. 0_0
'course, I may just be spoiled from majora's mask, because Tp was the darkest game since then... Literally, I had to turn up the brightness on my TV several times because I couldn't see wolf link. >:[

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

pikku

Twilight Princess.

pikku

3DS Friend Code: 1891-1165-2008 | Nintendo Network ID: pikmaniac

e-love

Twilight Princess: 17
Skyward Sword: 20

KAHN

i'd pick TP over SS any day.
personally, SS is the only zelda game that i cant stand. the dungeons in SS are sloppy, but the dungeons in TP had me thinking harder about the puzzles (since they're puzzles thats a good thing).Fi is probably the most useless companion in a zelda game, because she only states the obvious. Midna was at least useful. liked the watercolor graphics in SS, nut link's tunic was too light a shade of green. in TP, link's tunic was a darker, nicer shade. motion controls controlled like crap in SS, but you only needed to waggle the wiimote in TP, which, i'll admit, wasn't very fun. TP was a weak entry in the series, in terms of story, but SS' story was a very predictable and bad one. it tried too hard to convince me that the next zelda game would be a prequel ro SS, which i'm not looking forward to.

KAHN

3DS Friend Code: 1032-1301-2772 | Nintendo Network ID: Milkman12

Jeremyx7

DarkKnight wrote:

Skyward Sword. A million times Skyward Sword.

times another million over twilight princess.

Wii U online games: Mario Kart 8, Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate, Need 4 Speed: Most Wanted U

3DS online games: Kid Icarus Uprising, Tetris Axis

3DS Friend Code: 4554-0287-3926 | Nintendo Network ID: Jeremyx7

iwanttodie

0LD_SK0OL_PUNK wrote:

link's tunic was too light a shade of green. in TP, link's tunic was a darker, nicer shade.

Yeah,THAT DEFINES A VIDEO GAME.

STOP BRINGING THE GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMY
mods delete me
OOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY DOWN MAN
PLAY NI NO KUNI AND ...

3DS Friend Code: 0430-8775-4247 | Nintendo Network ID: Shadowing27

citizenerased

in what way does SS suggest the next Zelda game will be a prequel?

And yeah seriously, Link's lightly shaded tunic is a deal breaker.

Edited on by citizenerased

Mario Maker 2 level ID: L93-LYQ-YJF

e-love

Twilight Princess: 19
Skyward Sword: 21

KAHN

Shadowing27 wrote:

0LD_SK0OL_PUNK wrote:

link's tunic was too light a shade of green. in TP, link's tunic was a darker, nicer shade.

Yeah,THAT DEFINES A VIDEO GAME.

just sayin'. if people on here are saying that they prefer SS' graphics over TP's, why cant i say what i think? it's just a detail, but i'm really picky on my zelda games. and besides, you totally ignored all my other reasons why i prefer TP over SS.

Edited on by KAHN

KAHN

3DS Friend Code: 1032-1301-2772 | Nintendo Network ID: Milkman12

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.