Forums

Topic: Game vs. Game

Posts 1,161 to 1,180 of 2,015

Jeremyx7

WaveBoy wrote:

Anyways! Super Mario 3D land seems to mesh better with the older crowd who grew up with the NES games.

Idk about that...I'm among the older crowd of gamers since the NES days and didn't care for it to much. I know a few others who have been gaming since then too and felt the same way about 3D Land.

WaveBoy wrote:

It' just too bad the game didn't run in 60 frames per second like Galaxy 1 & 2 did, PLUS
the difficulty during the main world just wasn't there. By the time you hit up the Special world, it just
feels even more like a random jumbled up mess of crazy remixed proportions.

FPS I could care less about so long as it's playable. I completely agree with what you said about the difficulty and how the later half should've just been the actual game to begin with. I really enjoyed the later half too and I feel it would've been much better having it start off like that...oh well.

Wii U online games: Mario Kart 8, Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate, Need 4 Speed: Most Wanted U

3DS online games: Kid Icarus Uprising, Tetris Axis

3DS Friend Code: 4554-0287-3926 | Nintendo Network ID: Jeremyx7

TheKingOfTown

Super Mario 3D Land. Sunshine might be the worst main game in the series.

Why do people point to their wrists when asking for the time, but don't point to their crotch when they ask where the bathroom is?

PSN ID: CTID16

3DS Friend Code: 1891-1201-0412 | Nintendo Network ID: TheKingOfTown

e-love

Winner: Super Mario Sunshine

Untitled

NEW: The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess vs. The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword

Here's the latest Zelda games to finish out the year, I personally love them both. I hope everyone had a good Christmas, and wishing everyone a happy new year as well! As far as my vote goes, I prefer Twilight Princess mostly because of the world you can explore. Skyward Sword feels more streamlined to me. Both are wonderful games though.

Twilight Princess: 1
Skyward Sword: 0

Start voting now!

Edited on by e-love

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

Reala

Twilight Princess - 1
Skyward Sword - 1

Reala

moomoo

My vote goes to Twilight Princess. It was an acculmination of everything in a Zelda game I loved. A simple combat system that got deeper as you went, a massive world, a dark story with a focus away from Zelda, some of the best puzzle design, amazing music, and fishing so engrossing it should have been it's own game.

Best thread ever
Feel free to add me on Miiverse or PSN.
Miiverse is Moomoo14, PSN is Moomoo1405390

3DS Friend Code: 4940-5561-6002 | Nintendo Network ID: Moomoo14

Spoony_Tech

If only skyward sword had those great dungeons from TP. I love both as well but I'm going to go with Skyward Sword for the combat and the more involved story. Also love the characters in this game.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Norfair

Twilight Princess - 3
Skyward Sword - 2

I love them both, but, I am gonna go with Twilight Princess.

My body is ready, can you say the same? Is your body ready?

3DS Friend Code: 4682-9601-9308

Knux

Skyward Sword, and Twilight Princess is an utter piece of crap.

Edited on by Knux

Knux

Spoony_Tech

Knux wrote:

Skyward Sword, and Twilight Princess is an utter piece of crap.

That was pointless to this topic!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Knux

Tech101 wrote:

That was pointless to this topic!

Pointless? But aren't we talking about which game is better? I'm only just speaking the truth.

Knux

LzWinky

Skyward Sword is so much better than Ocarina of Time 2.0

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

moomoo

@LZBirdboi I fail to see how calling it Ocarina of Time 2.0 is a bad thing. Ocarina of Time is usually deemed to be among the greatest games ever made. Calling it OoT 2.0 insinuates that it's twice as good. How is that a bad thing?

Best thread ever
Feel free to add me on Miiverse or PSN.
Miiverse is Moomoo14, PSN is Moomoo1405390

3DS Friend Code: 4940-5561-6002 | Nintendo Network ID: Moomoo14

19Robb92

Skyward Sword. I recently replayed Twilight Princess and while I do love that game, it has not aged well at all. The art-style looks like crap today, pixelated and washed out. Skyward Sword will at least stand the test of time like Wind Waker has.

Looking forward to: No More Heroes: Travis Strikes Again

3DS Friend Code: 3007-8070-6318 | Nintendo Network ID: 19Robb92

LzWinky

moomoo wrote:

@LZBirdboi I fail to see how calling it Ocarina of Time 2.0 is a bad thing. Ocarina of Time is usually deemed to be among the greatest games ever made. Calling it OoT 2.0 insinuates that it's twice as good. How is that a bad thing?

Not a bad thing, just that Skyward Sword is better than the rehash known as Twilight Princess

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

zoroarkrules25

skyward sword, i like twilight princess a lot to. It is my second favorite zelda game. Skyward sword sets up the whole series, has a lot to do, a interesting bad guy, amazing boss fights and just overall it is just amazing.

3ds friend code:3007 8328 5371

kkslider5552000

Twilight Princess. Really while the game is blatantly TRYING to be OOT2, I've never felt it was that uncreative. A step down from Wind Waker at worst. And I felt it was the most consistently solid, only 3D game where nothing in the game is bad and there's tons to it I think is great like 3D Zeldas are. Skyward Sword gets points for having overall better gameplay and creativity but the parts that annoyed me, really annoyed me. Get rid of Fi and have more interesting NPCs on the surface it could have been my favorite Zelda. Maybe.

Edited on by kkslider5552000

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

Klimbatize

I'm voting Twilight Princess because of the reason many dislike it--it was basically Ocarina of Time on steroids. I enjoyed the entire journey and loved the challenge that was the Cave of Ordeals. I thought the final fight was fairly weak and easy, but that didn't take away from the entire experience for me.

I think that makes it 8-4 in favor of Skyward Sword.

A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs. It's jolted by every pebble on the road.

3DS FC: 1332 7785 4494

Shining-Void

I prfefer the skyward sword. The twilight was great, but SS had me more immersed.

Shining-Void

Nintendo Network ID: Eternal-Cyprees

Electricmastro

Twilight Princess.

While Skyward Sword had more epic ways exploration, vibrant colors, and overall something more new, Twilight Princess, to me, had better dungeons, more towns/places to encounter, and I like it's dark tone too, not to mention, your partner is more likable instead of just acting "robotic" the whole time and only holds your hand when necessary.

Edited on by Electricmastro

Backloggery. Now playing: 3D Dot Game Heroes, Donkey Kong, EarthBound Beginnings, Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams, and Pac-Man Championship Edition DX+.

3DS Friend Code: 0216-1196-2417 | Nintendo Network ID: Electricmastro

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.