Forums

Topic: Super Mario World

Posts 61 to 67 of 67

StarBoy91

@Tasuki - that thread was locked in favor of gren's "What's Your Favorite Mario Game?" thread (he has not updated it since the 13th {I think he's completely forgotten about it}). This thread is largely dedicated to Super Mario World.

Edited on by StarBoy91

To each their own

Tasuki

StarBoy91 wrote:

@Tasuki - that thread was locked in favor of gren's "What's Your Favorite Mario Game?" thread (he has not updated it since the 13th {I think he's completely forgotten about it}). This thread is largely dedicated to Super Mario World.

Ah ok I was just wondering cause I am new here and I know the people in charge dont like duplicate posts so I was wondering so I dont end up making duplicate posts. Thats all.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

briggers

super mario world is my fav game of all time, it was the first game i ever played so therefore it will forever hold a place in my heart.

MH3 noob. hr4.

Kid_A

Super Mario 3 probably would be a better game if there weren't so many irritating little quirks. Super Mario World, for my money, is probably the greatest 2D Mario game ever, and perhaps just Mario game in general. It's a tough call between NSMBW and SMW, but even though NSMBW has the multiplayer advantage, and it's more challenging, I still like the levels better in SMW (only by a hair) and I much prefer the 16-Bit art style. Much more charming.

Blog: http://www.sequencebreaking.blogspot.com
3DS Friend Code: 2277-7231-5687
Now Playing: Animal Crossing: New Leaf

pikku

Kid_A wrote:

Super Mario 3 probably would be a better game if there weren't so many irritating little quirks. Super Mario World, for my money, is probably the greatest 2D Mario game ever, and perhaps just Mario game in general. It's a tough call between NSMBW and SMW, but even though NSMBW has the multiplayer advantage, and it's more challenging, I still like the levels better in SMW (only by a hair) and I much prefer the 16-Bit art style. Much more charming.

my thoughts exactly, lol

pikku

3DS Friend Code: 1891-1165-2008 | Nintendo Network ID: pikmaniac

Poochy123

It is, quite simply, the greatest game of all-time...by a long shot, in my opinion.

Check out my Classic Video Game blog:
The Time Traveling Gamers
Currently Playing: Super Metroid,Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga, DoReMi Fantasy: Milon's DokiDoki Adventure, Super Mario Sunshine, and Bit.Trip Runner.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.