Retro Forum

Topic: Sorry Nintendo home consoles, I'm done with you. (My top 10 Nintendo Exclusives of all-time)

Showing 121 to 124 of 124

AuthorMessage

MAB

121. Posted:

@Waverider It was already a trainwreck from the beginning... Anyway it's time to show these fake gaming politician wannabe whiners what real games were about back in the day ;)

MAN! you have to put those points back on RE2 just for claire mate :P
Untitled

Forever living to inappropriately touch the mentalities of armchair internet gaming analysts and worthless console war fanboys... Let their sad stories burn eternally within my inbox furnace of hell ;)

Wii U & Steam Box DIGITAL 4 LYFE BABY!

AuthorMessage

WaveBoy

122. Posted:

@MadAussieMegaDriveMeltdown

How could i forget Claire's striking & sexy little 32-bit polygon poop cutter. 2 more points! 10/10.
Also, Leon's a fool for passing that up. Boinking is the first thing people should get out of the way during a zombie appocalypse outbreak. ;)

It's the first thing i'd do before getting the inevitable ultimate Bad-Dudes beatdown by everyones favorite 10 foot tall capcom toxic crusader, ....cough* Nemesis. :p

Edited on by WaveBoy

Currently Playing: Donkey Kong Country Returns!
We shall swim to Bubble Island, or you will suffer the wrath of my Trident Laser!
80's FANATIC & King of NES Tekkidome!

AuthorMessage

MAB

123. Posted:

@WaveNESSYBoy You have made Mr X very sad... How could you forget about Tyrant Vin Diesel ;)

Untitled
Untitled

Forever living to inappropriately touch the mentalities of armchair internet gaming analysts and worthless console war fanboys... Let their sad stories burn eternally within my inbox furnace of hell ;)

Wii U & Steam Box DIGITAL 4 LYFE BABY!

AuthorMessage

WaveBoy

124. Posted:

@MadAussieGenesisGrooveStation

I'm pretty sure that last picture was a scrapped monster from Fatal Frame 2. Scarier than any Tyrant i've ever seen. ;)

Untitled

Currently Playing: Donkey Kong Country Returns!
We shall swim to Bubble Island, or you will suffer the wrath of my Trident Laser!
80's FANATIC & King of NES Tekkidome!