Retro Forum

Topic: Sorry Nintendo home consoles, I'm done with you. (My top 10 Nintendo Exclusives of all-time)

Showing 121 to 124 of 124

AuthorMessage

MAB

121. Posted:

@Waverider It was already a trainwreck from the beginning... Anyway it's time to show these fake gaming politician wannabe whiners what real games were about back in the day ;)

MAN! you have to put those points back on RE2 just for claire mate :P
Untitled

MAB

AuthorMessage

WaveWarlock

122. Posted:

@MadAussieMegaDriveMeltdown

How could i forget Claire's striking & sexy little 32-bit polygon poop cutter. 2 more points! 10/10.
Also, Leon's a fool for passing that up. Boinking is the first thing people should get out of the way during a zombie appocalypse outbreak. ;)

It's the first thing i'd do before getting the inevitable ultimate Bad-Dudes beatdown by everyones favorite 10 foot tall capcom toxic crusader, ....cough* Nemesis. :p

Edited on by WaveWarlock

Currently Playing: Ghouls 'n Ghosts!
We shall swim to Bubble Island, or you will suffer the wrath of my Trident Laser!
80s FANATIC & King of NES Tekkidome!

AuthorMessage

MAB

123. Posted:

@WaveNESSYBoy You have made Mr X very sad... How could you forget about Tyrant Vin Diesel ;)

Untitled
Untitled

MAB

AuthorMessage

WaveWarlock

124. Posted:

@MadAussieGenesisGrooveStation

I'm pretty sure that last picture was a scrapped monster from Fatal Frame 2. Scarier than any Tyrant i've ever seen. ;)

Untitled

Currently Playing: Ghouls 'n Ghosts!
We shall swim to Bubble Island, or you will suffer the wrath of my Trident Laser!
80s FANATIC & King of NES Tekkidome!