Forums

Topic: Sorry Nintendo home consoles, I'm done with you. (My top 10 Nintendo Exclusives of all-time)

Posts 101 to 115 of 115

Reala

Captain_Balko wrote:

GUYS, GUYS, GUYS! I have an idea. HOW ABOUT we all hold hands and sing together? Nintendo, Sony, Microsoft, PC, and whatever else you may be, lets all stop fighting and be bestest pals. It ain't easy being a Nintendo fan, it ain't easy being a PS fan, and it CERTAINLY ain't easy being a X-Box fan (right now).

..Anybody know how to embed videos?

I thought I knew anyway, not sure what's wrong with it though if you quote something it will show how it was done so if you see a working vid press quote to see, it seems you have to take the A&NR=1&feature=endscreen part of the code thanks to MetallicDonkey for figuring it out.

Edited on by Reala

Reala

KingDunsparce

Xilef wrote:

Can't we use our time for something more fun and mature (that goes for both sides)?

Yes, please. I'm sick of arguments.
@HeatBombastic tl;dr stands for too long; didn't read

Edited on by KingDunsparce

"I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!" ―Cave Johnson
Join the Chit-Chat Crew! :P

3DS Friend Code: 2938-6384-0441 | Nintendo Network ID: Pikminsi

SCRAPPER392

Some people like Nintendo, while others like Playstation. Just leave it at that.
I think the difference is what you would rather have, not which one's better.
They both have their different audiences.

/thread

Qwest

3DS Friend Code: 4253-3737-8064 | Nintendo Network ID: Children

I-U

dumedum wrote:

AlexSays wrote:

So you have no ways that Prime 2 is radically different? And we're ignoring the fact its universally recognized as being a sequel that just improved upon the previous game (ala Uncharted 1 and 2)..

New sound models, weapon effects, and art designs, the Screw Attack and wall jumping features, for some. It's really a completely different game.

Why didn't you mention environment designs? That's the first thing I would've mentioned. Anyways, Prime 2 and Prime aren't radically different from each other, but there are enough differences between the two for each to stand out.

"The secret to ultimate power lies in the Alimbic Cluster."

KryptoniteKrunch

CapnPancakes wrote:

Do Playstation fans still feel the need to go on an off-topic rant to defend their console against one person's ignorance? Apparently so.

Anyway, I don't really see the point of this thread, but if announcing it to the world makes you feel better I guess.

This X1000.

Playstation fans are the most defensive fanbase from what I've seen, so you're right.

This isn't the first time we've had a thread like this, where someone rages and declares they either don't like Nintendo anymore or won't be buying their products anymore or whatever it may be. I try so hard to care about these kinda threads, but I don't.

KryptoniteKrunch

Nintendo Network ID: KryptoniteKrunch

AlexSays

KryptoKrunch wrote:

This X1000.

Playstation fans are the most defensive fanbase from what I've seen, so you're right.

So if people say things that are untrue towards other consoles, you feel as if people should just ignore this?

I can use this logic in my favor and say something completely untrue and negative towards the Wii U, and then people can't argue or they will just be defensive fanboys, right?

AlexSays

IIaprghwrughapiw

@FOREST_RANGER Positives and Negatives of a thoughtful post.

Positives: It's obvious to what point you're making. Intelligence, etc. all that good stuff

Negatives: SOO LOOONG, I CAN'T REEEEAAAD. (I did, but I'm sure some of us didn't)

@Peach64 That was ironic wasn't it

IIaprghwrughapiw

cheetahman91

Why is this thread in the retro section?

Jesus is the only way.
It's OK to have an opinion. This ain't the Soviet Union you know.
Letterboxd
Youtube Channel

Switch Friend Code: SW-2350-3570-9923 | Nintendo Network ID: cheetahman91

the_shpydar

I, for one, am so glad you're back, Alex.

Though as you succinctly stated a few pages back, sometimes it doesn't matter how logically and clearly you articulate your points, there will constantly be children and/or fanboys who will refuse to look at something through anything other than illogical rose-colored lenses.

Welcome back, bro.

The Shpydarloggery
She-Ra is awesome. If you believe otherwise, you are clearly wrong.
Urban Champion is GLORIOUS.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5973-1398-6394 | 3DS Friend Code: 2578-3211-9319 | My Nintendo: theShpydar | Nintendo Network ID: theShpydar

FireMario887

ngamer155 wrote:

MrWalkieTalkie wrote:

Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
❤ ❤ ❤ BYE-BYE! ❤ ❤ ❤

Best post ever!

My dad posts on Tumblr! Those pictures are nifty and summarized what was shown at E3. Great post, man!

FireMario887

AlexSays

the_shpydar wrote:

Though as you succinctly stated a few pages back, sometimes it doesn't matter how logically and clearly you articulate your points, there will constantly be children and/or fanboys who will refuse to look at something through anything other than illogical rose-colored lenses.

Welcome back, bro.

Thanks for the kind words, I appreciate it!

Once I get back to my PC in a couple weeks I'll have to add you on steam. Always looking for people to play with for some games (PSN too, just not as much any more).

AlexSays

IIaprghwrughapiw

the_shpydar wrote:

Welcome back, bro.

Expecting children and fanboys to say something stupid is no reason to outright ignore and instantly claim their comments as invalid. It's like what people call trolls. Once people establish you as a troll, nearly everything you say will be thrown in the garbage. I still say Alex is wrong about ze fanboys will haunt you for everything you say, no matter what you say-thing. But that's another comment.

IIaprghwrughapiw

MAB

@WaveBrostar Anyway back to the more mature discussion about 'what was awesome on earlier Playstations then turned to poop on PS3'

Recap from Silent Hill discussion
PS2 - Awesome
PS3 - Poop

Resi Evil series
RE1 PSX - Awesome
RE2 PS2 - Awesome
RE3 PS2 - Awesome
RECV PS2 - OK but no as good as the others
REDA PS2 - Poop
RE4 PS2 - Gamecube port... Better on Gamecube
RE5 PS3 - OK but not as good as RE4
RE6 PS3 - Poopy
RERevelations - This 3DS port was better then RE5 + 6

MAB

MAB

@Waverider It was already a trainwreck from the beginning... Anyway it's time to show these fake gaming politician wannabe whiners what real games were about back in the day

MAN! you have to put those points back on RE2 just for claire mate
Untitled

MAB

MAB

@WaveNESSYBoy You have made Mr X very sad... How could you forget about Tyrant Vin Diesel

Untitled
Untitled

MAB

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.