Forums

Topic: SNES Mini

Posts 281 to 300 of 333

ogo79

@NaviAndMii
i got a model 2 and 3 genesis.
i actually had 2 model 3s and for some reason one just stopped working

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

KingMike

@ogo79 Too much Blast Processing.
I have wondered if those were very reliable considering they were a super-budget console to begin with.

KingMike

ogo79

@KingMike
lol

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

Joeynator3000

How does hue work for borders anyways? Does it matter what the background is?
EDIT: "Is this your first time playing Kirby? Would you like for us to explain the Copy Ability?"
selects No, gets a tutorial anyways
...Really?...

Edited on by Joeynator3000

insert reason for avatar change here
My Youtube Channel
WHY NO ONE WUV MEGUMI!?!?!
Watch Sanya fight a twist-tie
...and finally-
A Perfect Yoda!
Switch FC: SW-2301-6106-1058

Twitter:

Xyphon22

My Walmart today had 5 of these just sitting there behind the case with the 3DSs. Clearly stock issues are much better this time around.

Xyphon22

3DS Friend Code: 5069-3937-8083

Tasuki

Finally got one!!!!

Untitled

Honestly I wouldn't have got it if it wasn't for a couple of users I met here.

I already tried it out course, and since Super Mario World was the first game I ever played on the SNES way back in 1990 at a friend's house, I thought it would only be fitting if the first game I played on the Classic was Super Mario World.

Push Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

Meowpheel

Congrats!

I managed to play with mine while I was visiting my brother (my room in his house has a regular TV I could use it with).

I basically played Final Fantasy III the whole time.

Meowph, that's right!

Oh look! A Morphloggery.
Oh! eShop Gurus.

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1330-0080 | My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

DarthNocturnal

I've actually got a playthrough of FF VI I need to get back to. I think I was about to go Lore hunting (and get Mog's missable Dance move).

"Sometimes, I just don't understand human behavior" - C-3P0

3DS Friend Code: 0430-8422-1116

Tasuki

Kinda of an odd question but does anyone know which version of Final Fantasy III the SNES Classic has. The first version of FFIII had a glitch that consisted of Realm's draw ability and later copies corrected the glitch. So I was wondering what version it was.

Push Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

DarthNocturnal

I've looked myself, but I've yet to see a clear answer, or even a simple check (like if they revised dialogue, like in OoT). I'd assume it's 1.1, since VC releases usually used the latest version of a game.

Edited on by DarthNocturnal

Joeynator3000

How are the 3rd party stuff for this system? I used to buy them back then (GCN era) but they would always break down or have issues shortly after. As for this system, I was thinking of a wireless controller in case I wanted to play this elsewhere besides my desk.

insert reason for avatar change here
My Youtube Channel
WHY NO ONE WUV MEGUMI!?!?!
Watch Sanya fight a twist-tie
...and finally-
A Perfect Yoda!
Switch FC: SW-2301-6106-1058

Twitter:

DarthNocturnal

@Joeynator3000

I've seen a few recommendations for the 8bitdo controllers + a receiver made for the Classic systems.

TheLZdragon

I may have to buy from a scalper. I can't get one otherwise...

Nintendo Life Community Administrator

Splatoon 2 Rank: Splat S+, Rain S, Tower S

My Eeveeloggery

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | 3DS Friend Code: 2234-7139-4188 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

TheLZdragon

I've failed 5 times so far. Maybe 20th time is the charm

Nintendo Life Community Administrator

Splatoon 2 Rank: Splat S+, Rain S, Tower S

My Eeveeloggery

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | 3DS Friend Code: 2234-7139-4188 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic