Showing 1 to 9 of 9
1. Posted: Mon 19th Oct 2009 18:14 BST
It's from my local shop which means no shipping fees and all that.Is it a good price? 1 controller comes with each system as well. Also, it is PAL.
2. Posted: Mon 19th Oct 2009 18:16 BST
Sounds a little pricey to me. 100 dollars for a SNES?
3. Posted: Mon 19th Oct 2009 18:19 BST
thats pretty pricey for a snes, is it like mint condition, or something else special about it?
"Video games are bad for you? That's what they said about rock-n-roll."- Shigeru Miyamoto
4. Posted: Mon 19th Oct 2009 18:24 BST
It seems like being in a good condition. Think it's just regular system.
5. Posted: Mon 19th Oct 2009 18:26 BST
Usually you can get them for a few dozen dollars/euros. $100,- sounds very pricy.
Friend code 3DS: 4210-4747-2358
6. Posted: Mon 19th Oct 2009 18:28 BST
Sounds like a ripoff. I have a game store here in the Chicago-land area that sells old game systems. They have nicely packaged SNESes for $49.99. I don't remember how much N64s cost, but I believe it's in the same range. The advantage to systems like these is that they're pre-tested, cleaned, and ready to go. You can get much cheaper from eBay, but caveat emptor applies there.
Even my first result from Google shows a better price than what your store is asking.
7. Posted: Mon 19th Oct 2009 18:32 BST
I see. Ok thanks people.
8. Posted: Mon 19th Oct 2009 18:35 BST
my cousin picked up an N64 with two controllers, great quality and works perfectly from our local goodwill for only 14 bucks
9. Posted: Mon 19th Oct 2009 18:37 BST
N64 Gamer buying a SNES? Ironic.