Showing 1 to 7 of 7
1. Posted: Sat 1st Aug 2009 19:37 BST
I got my SNES back from my sister today but the RF cable is broken. I looked on Ebay and the RF cables are cheaper than the SCART but also cheaper than the SCART.
Edgey, Gumshoe, Godot, Sissel, Larry, then Mia, Franziska, Maggie, Kay and Lynne.
I'm throwing my money at the screen but nothing happens!
2. Posted: Sat 1st Aug 2009 19:41 BST
Can't you just use the cable from your N64 or Gamecube with it? I thought they used the same cable.
Wii friend code: 4851 0320 2775 0243 MarioKart Wii: 3008 3258 4955 Super Smash Bros Brawl: 3180 1076 7318
3. Posted: Sat 1st Aug 2009 19:45 BST
The RF cables are cheaper than the SCART but also cheaper than the SCART?
Come on, friends,
To the bear arcades again.
4. Posted: Sat 1st Aug 2009 20:52 BST
hm., she has my Gamecube too. I'll have to get it back tomorrow then.
5. Posted: Sun 23rd Aug 2009 16:08 BST
Forget the RF connectors, get a TV with A/V ports! Then just use the A/V cable!
6. Posted: Thu 27th Aug 2009 21:32 BST
Yeah... RF, really?
7. Posted: Sun 30th Aug 2009 19:51 BST
I'm pretty sure SCART looks better? I have a SCART for my Megadrive and its nice and clear - as good as the VC games (but in 60Hz!). Doesnt RF look a bit smudgy...?
Edited on Sun 30th August, 2009 @ 19:53 by Ristar42