Forums

Topic: Retro Gaming Confessions

Posts 101 to 107 of 107

SCRAPPER392

I liked the Power Glove. It was so rad...

I've never beaten a Final Fantasy game. I tried BTW, and wasn't interested.

When I was 5, I tried cleaning a Super Mario Bros. 1 & 3 cartridge by soaking them in water in the sink. (I had like 2/3 copies of each)

I thought a Super Nintendo was backwards compatible with NES games until I was told otherwise.

The N64 was my first gaming console, and GBC was my first handheld.

Edited on by SCRAPPER392

Qwest

3DS Friend Code: 4253-3737-8064 | Nintendo Network ID: Children

ogo79

WaveBoy wrote:

ogo79 wrote:

i confess that i choose games over girls, and i have a huge problem with my retro game fetish.
"you wanna go out tonight?"
no, id rather read some game reviews and get ready to play a game

Come on, now, he didn't mention that at all — TBD

?
either way, thats how i roll

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

FireMario887

I have never beaten Metroid NES, Super Mario Bros 2 and 3, Super Mario World, The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask, and Link to the Past. Honestly, I'm a "puny" gamer compared to others.

FireMario887

FireMario887

Philip_J_Reed wrote:

RevolverLink wrote:

I'm pretty sure my favorite Mega Man game is Mega Man 6.

User has been banned for this post.

LOL. Boy, the game must be terrible! Though I am not just going to assume that the game is bad by taking a look at reviews. I gotta play it myself to see if it is bad for me.

FireMario887

SubBronze

Varia01 wrote:

Philip_J_Reed wrote:

RevolverLink wrote:

I'm pretty sure my favorite Mega Man game is Mega Man 6.

User has been banned for this post.

LOL. Boy, the game must be terrible! Though I am not just going to assume that the game is bad by taking a look at reviews. I gotta play it myself to see if it is bad for me.

None of the 8-bit Mega Man games are actually bad, its just after 2, 3 and arguably 4 the series just became stale and uninspired. Basically, Mega Man was the CoD of the NES.

SteamID: bulby1994

3DS Friend Code: 5112-3450-2144 | Nintendo Network ID: Bulbousaur

World

@Kodeen Actually though, as a Shenmue fanatic I can honestly say that it really is not a game for everyone. If you get all teary-eyed at men lending their motorcycle to other men, then you'll like it. But it certainly isn't on my "games I berate friends into playing" list. It is what it is.

World

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.