Topic: Retro Gaming Confessions

Showing 121 to 123 of 123

AuthorMessage

Bulbousaur

121. Posted:

Varia01 wrote:

Philip_J_Reed wrote:

RevolverLink wrote:

I'm pretty sure my favorite Mega Man game is Mega Man 6.

User has been banned for this post.

LOL. Boy, the game must be terrible! Though I am not just going to assume that the game is bad by taking a look at reviews. I gotta play it myself to see if it is bad for me.

None of the 8-bit Mega Man games are actually bad, its just after 2, 3 and arguably 4 the series just became stale and uninspired. Basically, Mega Man was the CoD of the NES.

Bulbousaur

3DS Friend Code: 5112-3450-2144 | Nintendo Network ID: Bulbousaur

AuthorMessage

World

122. Posted:

@Kodeen Actually though, as a Shenmue fanatic I can honestly say that it really is not a game for everyone. If you get all teary-eyed at men lending their motorcycle to other men, then you'll like it. But it certainly isn't on my "games I berate friends into playing" list. It is what it is.

World

AuthorMessage

WaveBoy

123. Posted:

Bulby wrote:

Varia01 wrote:

Philip_J_Reed wrote:

RevolverLink wrote:

I'm pretty sure my favorite Mega Man game is Mega Man 6.

User has been banned for this post.

LOL. Boy, the game must be terrible! Though I am not just going to assume that the game is bad by taking a look at reviews. I gotta play it myself to see if it is bad for me.

None of the 8-bit Mega Man games are actually bad, its just after 2, 3 and arguably 4 the series just became stale and uninspired. Basically, Mega Man was the CoD of the NES.

Yeah, i rented MM4 back during it's release and at that point the classic MM franchise in my eyes became officially stale. I remember playing it for maybe 20 minutes and throwing it to the side in favor of........

What was i thinking? :p
thankfully MM*9* whipped good ol' mega back into shape, and i remember enjoying MM7 based on the litle bit of playtime i had with it before tossing it aside for MMX, but that most likely had to due with the fact that it was the first 16-bit mega man.

Edited on by WaveBoy

Currently Playing: Mega Man V!
We shall swim to Bubble Island, or you will suffer the wrath of my Trident Laser!
80s FANATIC & King of NES Tekkidome!