Retro Forum

Topic: Retro Gaming Confessions

Showing 101 to 120 of 123

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Happy_Mask

101. Posted:

@WeegeeMan You're not missing out on much, it is extremely overrated. I've played a few I thought would be the most interesting, and all of those have managed to disappoint me.

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

AuthorMessage
Avatar

CanisWolfred

102. Posted:

Joshers744 wrote:

LuigiMan200 wrote:

Oh boy...
I've never played a Final Fantasy game nor do I see the appeal for any of them...

I played the first one for about 5 minutes, got destoryed by a horse or something, and got bored.

I hated the first Mega man the one time I tried it too...shooting up needs to happen....though I sorta like 2 the little bit I've played it....only Mega Man games I've played.

You are a terrible person who doesn't know how to give good things a chance.

Mecha Wolf Prime

Avid Fan of Anime, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi
Scary Wolfrun...
...Scared Wolfrun

Arooo~

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Nyook

103. Posted:

I've never played a Super Nintendo in my life.

I've played and had memories with every other Nintendo console, but I haven't played a Super Nintendo a single time my entire life. It's kind of sad to think about, considering how it seems to be the best console Nintendo's released, according to so many people.

Nyook

AuthorMessage
Avatar

WaveyChristmas

104. Posted:

Nyook wrote:

I've never played a Super Nintendo in my life.

I've played and had memories with every other Nintendo console, but I haven't played a Super Nintendo a single time my entire life. It's kind of sad to think about, considering how it seems to be the best console Nintendo's released, according to so many people.

But you have played the NES right?....RIGHT!? :p the NES & SNES are the two ultimate & definitive consoles that must be played, especially the nes imo. I have a friend who went from an SNES(who still managed to miss out on earthbound, final fantasy 3, super metroid, all the mega man games, Super Castlevenia IV, super mario kart ect ect) as a child to a PS3 4 years ago.... an unsual leap and and a massive gap in between of complete nothingness....Ugh, all of my friends just aren't that interested in gaming, i need some real world nintendo fanboys to add to my Wave posse. B-)

Currently Playing: Kirby's Dreamland 2!
We shall swim to Bubble Island, or you will suffer the wrath of my Trident Laser!
80s FANATIC & King of NES Tekkidome!

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Bulbousaur

105. Posted:

I have owned a Nintendo 64 for over a year, but I've only played it for a couple of hours... Guess I just already own most of the games I want on the Virtual Console.

Bulbousaur

3DS Friend Code: 5112-3450-2144 | Nintendo Network ID: Bulbousaur

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Varia01

106. Posted:

Are you sure you want to hear what I'm gonna say?

SUPER-COLD POST

Super Metroid is nifty, but most times it will start to bore me. The running areas and the boss fights are fun, though.

END OF SUPER-COLD POST

Edited on by Varia01

Currently Playing: Metroid Prime 3, Zelda Twilight Princess, & Metroid Other M
Hyped for: Sonic Lost World, Super Smash Bros 3DS, & Dream Team

Even though I have beaten many of the games I'm still playing, I play them not to win, but to have fun.

AuthorMessage
Avatar

MAB

107. Posted:

@WaveMasterB
Untitled

MAB

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Nyook

108. Posted:

WaveBoy wrote:

Nyook wrote:

I've never played a Super Nintendo in my life.

I've played and had memories with every other Nintendo console, but I haven't played a Super Nintendo a single time my entire life. It's kind of sad to think about, considering how it seems to be the best console Nintendo's released, according to so many people.

But you have played the NES right?....RIGHT!? :p the NES & SNES are the two ultimate & definitive consoles that must be played, especially the nes imo. I have a friend who went from an SNES(who still managed to miss out on earthbound, final fantasy 3, super metroid, all the mega man games, Super Castlevenia IV, super mario kart ect ect) as a child to a PS3 4 years ago.... an unsual leap and and a massive gap in between of complete nothingness....Ugh, all of my friends just aren't that interested in gaming, i need some real world nintendo fanboys to add to my Wave posse. B-)

Of course I have, some of my first memories were sitting on my donkey playing Super Mario Bros 1, 2, and 3, the first 3 Mega Man games, and Zelda 1 and 2!

Edited on by theblackdragon

Nyook

AuthorMessage
Avatar

World

109. Posted:

I have played and beaten Ecco Jr. more than maybe any other game I've ever encountered. Sometimes I've even done a regular mode then "hard" mode combination. There is something calming about the innocent music and the lack of danger.

And I ate up those facts about dolphins.

World

AuthorMessage
Avatar

RevolverLink

110. Posted:

I'm pretty sure my favorite Mega Man game is Mega Man 6.

"Can a man still be brave if he's afraid?" "That is the only time a man can be brave."
The Revloggery

3DS Friend Code: 4339-3392-1142 | Nintendo Network ID: RevolverLink

AuthorMessage
AvatarStaff

Philip_J_Reed

111. Posted:

RevolverLink wrote:

I'm pretty sure my favorite Mega Man game is Mega Man 6.

User has been banned for this post.

NL Forum Moderator / Part-Time Reviewer / One-Track Lover
Noiseless Chatter, my pop culture blog that will change your life
Wii U Account: ChickenBrutus (add me!)
Mega Man No Damage Runs, and more

Twitter: NoNoiseChitChat

AuthorMessage
Avatar

ogo79

112. Posted:

i confess that i choose games over girls, and i have a huge problem with my retro game fetish.
"you wanna go out tonight?"
no, id rather read some game reviews and get ready to play a game

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

AuthorMessage
Avatar

RevolverLink

113. Posted:

Philip_J_Reed wrote:

RevolverLink wrote:

I'm pretty sure my favorite Mega Man game is Mega Man 6.

User has been banned for this post.

Alas, I thought this thread was a sanctuary of acceptance and understanding!

"Can a man still be brave if he's afraid?" "That is the only time a man can be brave."
The Revloggery

3DS Friend Code: 4339-3392-1142 | Nintendo Network ID: RevolverLink

AuthorMessage
Avatar

CanisWolfred

114. Posted:

RevolverLink wrote:

I'm pretty sure my favorite Mega Man game is Mega Man 6.

Lol, that's actually one of my favorites, too. It's pretty cool.

Mecha Wolf Prime

Avid Fan of Anime, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi
Scary Wolfrun...
...Scared Wolfrun

Arooo~

AuthorMessage
Avatar

WaveyChristmas

115. Posted:

ogo79 wrote:

i confess that i choose games over girls, and i have a huge problem with my retro game fetish.
"you wanna go out tonight?"
no, id rather read some game reviews and get ready to play a game

Come on, now, he didn't mention that at all — TBD

Edited on by WaveyChristmas

Currently Playing: Kirby's Dreamland 2!
We shall swim to Bubble Island, or you will suffer the wrath of my Trident Laser!
80s FANATIC & King of NES Tekkidome!

AuthorMessage
Avatar

SCAR392

116. Posted:

I liked the Power Glove. It was so rad...

I've never beaten a Final Fantasy game. I tried BTW, and wasn't interested.

When I was 5, I tried cleaning a Super Mario Bros. 1 & 3 cartridge by soaking them in water in the sink. (I had like 2/3 copies of each)

I thought a Super Nintendo was backwards compatible with NES games until I was told otherwise.

The N64 was my first gaming console, and GBC was my first handheld.

Edited on by SCAR392

$¢@®³’²

AuthorMessage
Avatar

ogo79

117. Posted:

WaveBoy wrote:

ogo79 wrote:

i confess that i choose games over girls, and i have a huge problem with my retro game fetish.
"you wanna go out tonight?"
no, id rather read some game reviews and get ready to play a game

Come on, now, he didn't mention that at all — TBD

?
either way, thats how i roll :*

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Kodeen

118. Posted:

I played Shenmue for around 10 minutes and then gave up ...

At least I still own a copy and can rectify that, whenever I find the time.

Kodeen

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Varia01

119. Posted:

I have never beaten Metroid NES, Super Mario Bros 2 and 3, Super Mario World, The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask, and Link to the Past. Honestly, I'm a "puny" gamer compared to others. :P

Currently Playing: Metroid Prime 3, Zelda Twilight Princess, & Metroid Other M
Hyped for: Sonic Lost World, Super Smash Bros 3DS, & Dream Team

Even though I have beaten many of the games I'm still playing, I play them not to win, but to have fun.

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Varia01

120. Posted:

Philip_J_Reed wrote:

RevolverLink wrote:

I'm pretty sure my favorite Mega Man game is Mega Man 6.

User has been banned for this post.

LOL. Boy, the game must be terrible! Though I am not just going to assume that the game is bad by taking a look at reviews. I gotta play it myself to see if it is bad for me.

Currently Playing: Metroid Prime 3, Zelda Twilight Princess, & Metroid Other M
Hyped for: Sonic Lost World, Super Smash Bros 3DS, & Dream Team

Even though I have beaten many of the games I'm still playing, I play them not to win, but to have fun.