Forums

Topic: Recent Game You Have Beat "Radical Retro Console" Edition!

Posts 321 to 340 of 340

Vinny

Streets of Rage 2 (1992): The best in the series for me. Incredible soundtrack by Yuzo Koshiro.

This blue eye perceives all things conjoined. The past, the future, and the present. Everything flows and all is connected. This eye is not merely seen reality. It is touching the truth. Open the eye of truth... There is nothing to fear.

PSN: mrgomes2004

Tasuki

So I beat Soul Calibur tonight. Beat both Arcade and Mission mode all that I have to do is unlock some artwork.

In all a terrific game that in my opinion holds up well today. I can definitely see why many say this was the killer app for the Dreamcast

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

Tasuki

Did a quick play through of Double Dragon on the Genesis and beat it tonight, and yes that's right the Genesis. Most people know of the NES and Master system ports but the Genesis did have a port as well and its pretty much an exact port of the Arcade version.

My Backlog

ogo79

Tasuki wrote:

Did a quick play through of Double Dragon on the Genesis and beat it tonight, and yes that's right the Genesis. Most people know of the NES and Master system ports but the Genesis did have a port as well and its pretty much an exact port of the Arcade version.

the genny import of dd2 is like the dd2 arcade as well. dd3 for genny is as well...

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

Tasuki

@ogo79 I didn't know that the other 2 made it to the Genny, I think I will have to track those down then as well.

My Backlog

ogo79

@Tasuki
the second one is an import that you can get a repro of if you wish

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

Tasuki

@ogo79 Ah ok good to know. Right now next repro game I want to get is Simon's Quest that fixes everything wrong with it lol. So after that I will looK into DD2.

My Backlog

ogo79

Tasuki wrote:

@ogo79 Ah ok good to know. Right now next repro game I want to get is Simon's Quest that fixes everything wrong with it lol. So after that I will looK into DD2.

http://www.thenesdump.com/screen%20shot%20pages/Hacked/simons...
boo ya.
ive got around 14 games from him hes legit and is on nintendoage.com
if there should be a problem with a game you receive from him i know he will fix it, as he did with my getsu fuma den cart

the_shpydar wrote:

the_shpydar

ogo79 wrote:

Tasuki wrote:

boo ya.
if there should be a problem with a game you receive from him i know he will fix it, as he did with my getsu fuma den cart

Yep, he's the one i got my Simon's Quest Redaction from (as well as Zelda Shadow of Night, which is a Zelda II hack/mod). Quality carts.

The Shpydarloggery
She-Ra is awesome. If you believe otherwise, you are clearly wrong.
Urban Champion is GLORIOUS.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5973-1398-6394 | 3DS Friend Code: 2578-3211-9319 | My Nintendo: theShpydar | Nintendo Network ID: theShpydar

ogo79

the_shpydar wrote:

ogo79 wrote:

Tasuki wrote:

boo ya.

Yep, he's the one i got my Simon's Quest Redaction from (as well as Zelda Shadow of Night, which is a Zelda II hack/mod). Quality carts.

oooh snap!
you just got schooled nes dump style son!
you got yo self served reproduction style!
by two bald men that dont reproduce...
...wait...ok let me try this again...
ok...
alright...what im trying to say is take it from two customers @the_shpydar and myself
two men, one site...
wait...man this is totally not working out how it was supposed to
just...stop making me think so hard and buy the damn game!
Untitled

the_shpydar wrote:

ogo79

@Tasuki
tell joe aka coinheaven that the brothers bald brigade sent you and you mean business!

the_shpydar wrote:

Tasuki

Finally after all these years I can add Zelda 2 to the list of games I beat. Also I will say I quite enjoyed it. Really the last time I played it was when I was a kid. Now knowing how to actually play the game it's not half bad. Yeah there were some annoying parts, Death Mountain but over all it was enjoyable.

My Backlog

ogo79

dragon view-snes
very cool hack and slash aspect
Untitled
yet confusing over world
Untitled

the_shpydar wrote:

BearHunger

I beat Sonic the Hedgehog CD on my iPhone.

iPhone 5 is a retro system, it's like four generations behind. It's even more retro with my Sega Genesis-shaped cover… which I haven't put on it…

Okay, so that would make my actual most recent retro beating Rocket Knight Adventures, again.

BearHunger

Nintendo Network ID: Bear_Hunger

ogo79

BearHunger wrote:

I beat Sonic the Hedgehog CD on my iPhone.

iPhone 5 is a retro system, it's like four generations behind. It's even more retro with my Sega Genesis-shaped cover… which I haven't put on it…

Okay, so that would make my actual most recent retro beating Rocket Knight Adventures, again.

pppfff
@BearHunger
that aint nothin
try beating bayonetta on a rotary phone

the_shpydar wrote:

Haruki_NLI

Randomised Legend of Zelda

So many rooms I got locked into because Gohma or Digdogger was there and I badnt found the Bow or Whistle yet...

Zelda 2 is on my hit list, but so is Ghosts and Goblins. Choices...

Now Playing: Ratchet and Clank: Rift Apart, Crash Bandicoot 4

Now Streaming: Sonic Lost World, Just Cause 3

NLI Discord: https://bit.ly/2IoFIvj

Twitch: https://bit.ly/2wcA7E4

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.