Retro Forum

Topic: Recent Game You Have Beat "Radical Retro Console" Edition!

Showing 281 to 290 of 290

AuthorMessage

TanookiToad64

281. Posted:

Just beat Super Mario Bros. 2 for the first time ever. I've had it on the Super Mario All Stars Collection on the SNES for a long time, but I just would get frustrated usually towards the harder levels. After a good while, I picked it back up and played it from beginning to end. Although it isn't my favorite game in the world to play, it still definitely has some charm.

Edited on by TanookiToad64

YouTube Channel

Loves the GB, Mario Kart, SNES, Smash Bros, GC, Wii and mostly anything else Nintendo!

I believe that good things come to those who work – Wilt Chamberlain

Previous: August Channel Trailer
Next: MKW Battles With Subs Part 1

Twitter: TanookiToad64

AuthorMessage

orangyoranges

282. Posted:

Recently beat batman for the NES and I am so freaking happy.

orangyoranges

AuthorMessage

the_shpydar

283. Posted:

orangyoranges wrote:

Recently beat batman for the NES and I am so freaking happy.

You and James Rolfe both. :)

The Shpydarloggery
She-Ra is awesome. If you believe otherwise, you are clearly wrong. Also, Lindsey Stirling. Because violin awesomeness.
Current E.T. count: 26 Copies. 2 Sealed, 7 CIB, 3 Boxed, 14 Cart-Only.

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3211-9319 | Nintendo Network ID: theShpydar

AuthorMessage

ogo79

284. Posted:

just beat cosmo police galivan for nes/famicom
this has got to be one of the best nes games ever.
GO TEAM OBSCURE!
all up in here

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

AuthorMessage

baba_944

285. Posted:

I have beaten "Wario Land II", "Mutant Mudds" DLC, and one other I've forgotten about. Next up: "Ecco The Dolphin".

Who are you?

AuthorMessage

WaveWarlock

286. Posted:

Untitled

Twas' a radical adventure indeed. B-) Take it for what it's worth, simple old school NES 'first wave'arcade action....Or at least it_feels_ this way rather than the 2nd(think super mario bros 2) which debuted around 88'

Anyhoo, I had a fun time with it, although the main character could of been a little more speedier, not to mention there's only 2 different tunes that loop & LOOP aside from the boss theme. In the end, it was nothing special or to write home about during those goopy P&B sanwhich School lunch breaks, but definitly worth a loony tunes look. As a child, the first boss 'Death Breath' startled me. Never have i before come across such 8-bit bizzarness during the time. The greatest thing about Little Niki? That Brilliant americaniZed box art. ;)

Edited on by WaveWarlock

Currently Playing: Ghouls 'n Ghosts!
We shall swim to Bubble Island, or you will suffer the wrath of my Trident Laser!
80s FANATIC & King of NES Tekkidome!

AuthorMessage

ogo79

287. Posted:

WaveBoy wrote:

Untitled

Twas' a radical adventure indeed. B-) Take it for what it's worth, simple old school NES 'first wave'arcade action....Or at least it_feels_ this way rather than the 2nd(think super mario bros 2) which debuted around 88'

Anyhoo, I had a fun time with it, although the main character could of been a little more speedier, not to mention there's only 2 different tunes that loop & LOOP aside from the boss theme. In the end, it was nothing special or to write home about during those goopy P&B sanwhich School lunch breaks, but definitly worth a loony tunes look. As a child, the first boss 'Death Breath' startled me. Never have i before come across such 8-bit bizzarness during the time. The greatest thing about Little Niki? That Brilliant americaniZed box art. ;)

kid niki 2 and 3 are bizarre too. they get more strange each one lol

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

AuthorMessage

ogo79

288. Posted:

just beat castlevania bloodlines on the genesis.
eric lecarde shows no mercy with his spear of tears!

the_shpydar wrote:

AuthorMessage

WaveWarlock

289. Posted:

ogo79 wrote:

WaveBoy wrote:

Untitled

what is UP with Kid Niki 3? It Looks awful, and absolutely nothing like the original. Even the 2nd seems off...Won't be bothering with either, besides both were only released in Japan which would mean i would need StarScreams internal Gut box > aka the Famicom. ;)

Currently Playing: Ghouls 'n Ghosts!
We shall swim to Bubble Island, or you will suffer the wrath of my Trident Laser!
80s FANATIC & King of NES Tekkidome!

AuthorMessage

ogo79

290. Posted:

WaveBoy wrote:

ogo79 wrote:

WaveBoy wrote:

Untitled

what is UP with Kid Niki 3? It Looks awful, and absolutely nothing like the original. Even the 2nd seems off...Won't be bothering with either, besides both were only released in Japan which would mean i would need StarScreams internal Gut box > aka the Famicom. ;)

kid niki 2 and 3 are actually good games. 3 has a lot of cool stuff to do in it. you can get the nes carts...:*

the_shpydar wrote: